[v0.96] Enhanced MovieList with VLC stream support (11 available languages)

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • Hi suomipoeka,

thanks for the fast help. Now it works perfect.

It's very strange that your plugin works fine without changes for the other guys but not for me.

Maybe someone knows the reason.

Thanks again and a good weekend.

• Here's the definition of statfs:

Looking at that the only simple explanation I can think of for f_bavail failing is that the user permissions on the HDD are somehow different..

On my NAS NFS share f_bavail visible to Dreambox is 5 % less than f_bfree due to standard linux partitioning.

• Zitat

Originally posted by suomipoeka
    Would there be any use for a menu option to mark a movie unwatched (blue icon --> red icon)?

Yes! Please! I would like to have that, if it is possible.

"This might be the most useless thread on the entire intertubes." Chris M.

• Zitat

Originally posted by mozo

Yes! Please! I would like to have that, if it is possible.

It is possible, but it means deleting the .cuts file and loosing any bookmarks that have been created.. Is this still ok?

EDIT: I guess I could also create some other marker for the watched / not watched function. Wouldn't really want to create another file type for a movie just for this purpose. Maybe just add some some character in the beginning of the title in the .meta file... I'll need to think about this first..

• I am currently testing a new seek mode for the MoviePlayer. I've implemented a simple seek forward/backward function for the bouquet+ and bouquet- buttons which works in the following way:

- first bouquet button seeks 180 seconds to the desired direction
    - whenever the direction is changed the seek amount is reduced by 30 %
    - 3 second delay between bouquet button presses resets the direction and seek amout memory

This would allow users to skip commercials with just two buttons and the software would home into the desired point in the recording.

This kind of functionality has been available atleast for Topfield users in the form of a TAP program. Are there any users that have used similar feature before? I'd like to know what kind of settings people have found to be the best (initial seek amount and how much to reduce it when direction is changed etc...). Most likely those parameters need to be configurable though.

p.s. I've also updated the SimpleRename plugin to work better with files that do not have the .meta file..

• Terve suomipoeka,

thanks a lot for this great plugin! It makes me want to try the Suomipoeka image as well. Will do so tonight! (are there any known problems with running Gemini 3.50 in flash and Suomipoeka on CF via Barry Allen?).

Terveisin
    Jukka

• Zitat

Originally posted by jukka77
    Terve suomipoeka,

thanks a lot for this great plugin! It makes me want to try the Suomipoeka image as well. Will do so tonight! (are there any known problems with running Gemini 3.50 in flash and Suomipoeka on CF via Barry Allen?).

Terveisin
    Jukka

Morjens Jukka :)

Actually the "Suomipoeka"-images are now outdated because the software has evolved into a separate plugin that can be used on any image. I would not recommend installing an old Gemini2-Suomipoeka-image. The latest version was based on Gemini2 v3.3 and includes an older version of the Enhanced MovieList. Also, installing this new plugin version on top of the Gemini2-Suomipoeka-image will cause problems since it will overwrite some files of the old version that have dependencies to Enigma2 modifications.

So I would recommend to use any new image release you like and then install this plugin on that. At some point I may create some image release for Finnish users that includes most of the plugins / modules Finnish users typically require but this will have to wait for a while.

• Zitat

Originally posted by suomipoeka

It is possible, but it means deleting the .cuts file and loosing any bookmarks that have been created.. Is this still ok?

Oops, to be honest - no. I am afraid the price would be too high for this feature. If you could come up with another solution, that would be great, of course. Thanks for your work!

"This might be the most useless thread on the entire intertubes." Chris M.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von mozo ()

• just rename the filename.cuts to .filename.cuts instead of deleting it, and when you then play the "first" time you just have to unhide it again

Ciao
    gutemine

• Zitat

Originally posted by gutemine
    just rename the filename.cuts to .filename.cuts instead of deleting it, and when you then play the "first" time you just have to unhide it again

This is what came to my mind also, but there may be slight risk that at some point Enigma may overwrite the .cuts file after the unhide operation. I'm not sure which are all the situations when Enigma writes out the .cuts file. If it happens only when the player is closed then there should be no problem, just perform the unhide before a movie file is handed to Enigma2...

I think I will try this out and see how it works..

• So the trick is not dirty enough :)

There would be also the possibility to manipulate the timestamp of the cuts file - and use this for identifying unseen movies instead of the simple existance of the file.

Set it's timestamp of acces/creation with an os.* call to a date of 0 (1.1.1970) doesn't do any harm, but you can use it as a flag to update the played picon, or use the access attributes (777 for seen already, 666 for no seen - doesn't do any harm because enigma2 runs as root and has access in any case, but can be used as flas without creating your on flag file), etc.

PS: If you ever run out of dirty/creative ideas to solve a problem - simply ask me - I'm pretty good in such things - BUT not all of it is useable - you have been warned :)

Ciao
    gutemine

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• Zitat

Original von gutemine
    PS: If you ever run out of dirty/creative ideas to solve a problem - simply ask me - I'm pretty good in such things - BUT not all of it is useable - you have been warned :)

I like this statement from you. :grinning_squinting_face: :grinning_squinting_face: :grinning_squinting_face:
    And you have right....your idea's most different to other. :winking_face:

• I've added localization support to the plugin itself. If anyone wishes to have translations for any language in the plugin it can be easily done by filling in the text based template file that is attached. The actual translation file will be Suomipoeka.po (Suomipoeka.mo after I have compiled it) and located in a language specific folder under the plugin directory. Anyone can post a new Suomipoeka.po file in this thread and I will include it with the plugin. You just need to tell me which language it is :)

Should be a very easy task to create a new localization, only thing that you'll need to make sure is to try and keep the strings just about the same length as the originals in English. The strings can be shorter but in some cases not too much longer.

Insert the translated strings in the msgstr field.

EDIT: Removed the attached translation template file. An updated template is included in the plugin package.

• 8/6/2008 - 23:30
    Here's the (Correct) italian tranlation.
    Now tested on current (0.82) version of your great plugin and it seems (finally...) work fine.
    I apologize again for the mistake!
    Thank you for you kindness! bye
    :em_italy:
    Spaeleus

• Here's a quick initial v0.82 package.. Later today I will check out the ipkg packages and create a new ipkg release.

Includes Finnish and Italian translations..

EDIT: .tar.gz package removed as the ipkg file is now available in the first post.

• Sorry!!! I'm very sorry to know that porting my .po file from windows to unix something goes wrong producing a caracter coding mismatch...
    So the italian tranlation works but caracter with accent (à,è,ò etc.) are not shown in the right way.
    I will correct as soon I could (I hope this evening) an then I will post the new version.
    Forgive me...

dm920uhd - dmTwo - dmOne - dm7020hdv2 - dm7020hd

• Zitat

Originally posted by Spaeleus
    Sorry!!! I'm very sorry to know that porting my .po file from windows to unix something goes wrong producing a caracter coding mismatch...
    So the italian tranlation works but caracter with accent (à,è,ò etc.) are not shown in the right way.
    I will correct as soon I could (I hope this evening) an then I will post the new version.
    Forgive me...

No problem. Now that the plugin supports languages you can test the language while you are modifying the .po / .mo file... These language files can now be added to the plugin after the installation.. Currently a GUI restart is needed after the translation file has been added under the plugin directory.

p.s. a new v0.82 IPKG package is available in the first post...

• Enigma2 crashes while trying to seek with Bouquet+

Code
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Suomipoeka/MoviePlayer.py", line 104, in prevBouquet
    InfoBarSeek.doSeekRelative(self, self.seekDirection * self.seekCount)
    AttributeError: class InfoBarSeek has no attribute 'doSeekRelative' 
    (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method HelpableActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap instance at 0x2e944a58>>,('PluginPlayerActions', 'prevBouquet')) failed)

[SIZE=7]Selfsat H50M4
    Ultimo4K /2xTwinS2, VTI, PLi, ATV...
    NAS: Qnap221[/SIZE]

• That happens on Ronaldd image? Seems that the Enigma2 version is missing the seek function that is available on the newest Gemini2 image. It is also supported by the newest Enigma2 CVS version:
    http://dreamboxupdate.com/cgi-….py?view=markup&rev=1.287