[E2 Plugin] Virtual (PiP) Zap (Update 17.06.2010)

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • crankdll:

Danke für die Zusammenarbeit;)

Schöner wäre jedoch, wenn Du gleich die SIB-Version 2.4 ladest.
    Da habe ich es anderest (besser) gemacht.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von vali ()

• Thank you Vali, and Mr.Best! :332:
    This is maybe the best plugin for Dm8000. It makes full use of the twin receiver capabilities.

Suggestion:
    If the plugin can remember the last zapped channel, it will be perfect.

And the ability to change the size of the PiP window will also be good. (Although the design of "PiP infobar" is wonderful, and bigger PiP window won't look very good.)

Best regards.

• Zitat

Originally posted by ArabianSoul
    Thank you Vali, and Mr.Best! :332:
    This is maybe the best plugin for Dm8000. It makes full use of the twin receiver capabilities.

Thank you. :winking_face:

Zitat

Suggestion:
    If the plugin can remember the last zapped channel, it will be perfect.

I'm not getting the point here, sorry. Can u explain it again?

• Update 28.02.2010

Log Message:

• Zitat

Originally posted by Dr.Best
    I'm not getting the point here, sorry. Can u explain it again?

I am sorry for my poor English Mr.Best. 30 years locked behind the Iron Curtain have taken their toll. :aufsmaul:

Imagine this situation:
    You are watching Winter Olympics on the Eurosport channel, and during the commercials you have browsed in the Virtual PiP infobar to the SAT1 channel, and see that after 28 minutes, on SAT1 will begin the movie "Contact".
    You close the Virtual PiP infobar, and continue to watch Eurosport, but don't want to miss the movie "Contact". (And also you don't bother to create a ZAP timer for only 25 min.)
    So, after 15-25 min. you open again the Virtual PiP, and you have to browse again all the channels between Eurosport and SAT1 (because don't remember the exact number of the SAT1 channel) to check if the movie will start on schedule...

And if the Virtual PiP have remembered the last tuned channel, you only have to call again Virtual PiP and see the current situation on SAT1 in an instant.

This is what I meant with the suggestion "Virtual PiP" to remember the last tuned channel. :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Do you like the idea? Let us be perfectionists.

(My English is making Shakespeare to turn in the grave with 600 RPM :tongue:)

• Zitat

Original von Dr.Best
    Update 28.02.2010

Log Message:

Hi!
    Könnte man die Funktionen auch in Deutsch übersetzen? Einige sind des Englischen nicht so mächtig das sie das vernünftig auf die reihe kriegen.
    Danke schön

• Zitat

(My English is making Shakespeare to turn in the grave with 600 RPM :tongue:)

c'mon Dude, your English is great. :winking_face:

Zitat

This is what I meant with the suggestion "Virtual PiP" to remember the last tuned channel.

And now I got it. That's actually a good idea, I'll implement it. :face_with_tongue:

• Zitat

Originally posted by rallebum
    Könnte man die Funktionen auch in Deutsch übersetzen? Einige sind des Englischen nicht so mächtig das sie das vernünftig auf die reihe kriegen.
    Danke schön

Neu in der Version:

1) 0 Drücken, um das Bild von PiP mit laufendem Sender zu tauschen (VZ bleibt geöffnet)
    2) blauen Knopf drücken, um das PiP beizubehalten (immer Standard PiP) und VZ zu beenden
    3) gelben Knopf drücken, um das laufende Bild mit dem PiP Bild zu tauschen, PiP beizubehalten und VZ zu schließen
    4) Neue Auswahlmöglichkeit in den Settings: Entweder das PiP Bild in der Infobar anzeigen (wie bisher) oder die Standard-PiP Anzeige verwenden (jeder kann dann selber unabh. vom Skin bestimmen, wie groß das PiP Bild ist)

• Zitat

And now I got it. That's actually a good idea, I'll implement it. :face_with_tongue:

On behalf of all Dreambox E2 fans - Thank you and Vielen Dank Mr.Best.

• Update 06.03.2010

Log Messages:

Zitat

new options (enable in Settings):
    -start VZ with last used service (mit letzten verwendeten Service starten)
    -close VZ and start standard PiP after x seconds without interaction (VZ beenden nach x Sekunden ohne Interaktion)

Download updated in first thread / Anhang im ersten Thread ausgetauscht.

Viel Spass damit.
    Dr. Best

• Hello Dr Best,

Your plugin works on Vu+ duo too but without small windows to see the channel.

This receiver have two tuner but no PiP fonction, this is the problem ?

Any solution to make it works like DM 8000 & 7025 ?

Regards.

• Zitat

Originally posted by ak44
    Any solution to make it works like DM 8000 & 7025 ?

Yeah, sell your vu+ and get another DMM sat-receiver... :winking_face:

• Zitat

LoL, and I mean I'm really laughing while writing here, not only typing emoticons... :hahaha: This is quite a solution.
    But frankly, this is not a very good advice. I am beginning to notice, that in some days of the month, I like the DM8k receiver more than I like my wife... Please, no offense to any female readers. This happens only once in a 1~2 months period :aufsmaul:
    IMHO, the VZ plugin is perfect now. :danke: Mr. Best. Have a happy weekend!

• Zitat

No :grinning_squinting_face:

• Prima Pluigin. Endlich lässt sich PiP zappen. Danke.

Was noch fehlt, ist, das bei eingeschaltetem PiP und Aktivierung des PiP-Zaps - bei mir durch Exit - der Kanal des kleinen PiP-Bilds übernommen wird. Dann könnte man PiP beliebig zappen und hin und her schalten.

Damit wäre die Integration perfekt.

• Hallo zusammen,

im VZ schaltet Taste"blau" schaltet ja bekanntermaßen vom aktiven VZ zum Standard-PiP.

Wie wärs, wenn man z.B. mit Taste "grün" vom aktiven VZ auf Splitscreen umschalten könnte?

Gutemines Splitscreen ist ja ne gute Alternative zum PIP, da nix überdeckt wird... sieht aber so aus, als wird das nicht weiterentwickelt.

Wir haben alle den gleichen Himmel, aber nicht alle den gleichen Horizont. *** DM8000 - OE2.0+GP3.2

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tomde ()

• @ Dr. Best

Wie schon ein paar Seiten zuvor jemand gefragt hat:

Wäre es möglich, scrollen (auf/ab Tasten) einzufügen in dieses Plugin?

• Zitat

Original von pe747
    Wäre es möglich, scrollen (auf/ab Tasten) einzufügen in dieses Plugin?

Du meinst den Serviceselection-Übersicht einzuschalten? Das habe ich in nächster Zeit erstmal nicht vor, das zu implementieren.