Dm7020 Enigma2 Image Pcd 8.0

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • Zitat

Originally posted by mr42O
    is it possible to play rtmp streams ?

Not possible directly. You have to download in pc with rtmpdump - then play with plugin Vlcplayer.

• Hi,
    i have 2 Problem with our Image, hope to get help here.

1st the Enigma1 Plugin does not work, is it already instaled ? if is start it in the menu "extra Setup" my DM7020 wil show my following Error message :
    "Enigma1 plugin is not installed please install it with manual install"
    so if i do that, the Menu is empty ("adon menu"->"manual install")
    anyone an idiea wath i could do ?

2nd problem, by playing an old Movi from hd its not posible skip forward, pecaus it alway open the "extra setup" menu

cya next time :winking_face:

• Please install the enigma1 plugin from here :-

Dm7020 Enigma2 Image Pcd 7.0

You can use the video playback seek actions in the enigma1 plugin.

Cheers, pcd.

• Hallo habe da ein kleines Problem habe das aktuelle Image auf meiner guten alten DM 7020 si nun läuft sie recht stabil habe den Speicher auf die Festplatte expandiert da es auf USB nicht geht Box hängt sich auf sollte aber jetzt nicht das Problem sein. Mein Problem ist das MediaCenter das hängt sich jedes mal auf wenn ich Musik von der Festplatte abspielen möchte den Crash Log hänge ich mal an ...

P.S.: Der SKin Nemesis Glasline macht im Menü bei den AV EInstellungen eine Green Screen ...

Hat jemand eine Idee ???

• Zitat

Originally posted by Cobra276
    Hallo habe da ein kleines Problem habe das aktuelle Image auf meiner guten alten DM 7020 si nun läuft sie recht stabil habe den Speicher auf die Festplatte expandiert da es auf USB nicht geht Box hängt sich auf sollte aber jetzt nicht das Problem sein. Mein Problem ist das MediaCenter das hängt sich jedes mal auf wenn ich Musik von der Festplatte abspielen möchte den Crash Log hänge ich mal an ...

P.S.: Der SKin Nemesis Glasline macht im Menü bei den AV EInstellungen eine Green Screen ...

Hat jemand eine Idee ???

Musik (.mp3) kann nur mit dem Plugin Enigma1 gespielt werden.

Ist das Mediacenter aus dem Bild Download-Server?

• Das Mediacenter 0.92 von dem Addon Server via Dreambox installiert nach dem es nicht funktioniert hat update auf 0.93 gemacht. Immer noch absturz. Werde es mal mit dem Enigma1 Plugin probieren obwohl die Mediacenter Lösung mir besser gefallen hat ...

• I flashed the Pcd 8.0 for the first time.
    Now it doesn't start anymore, just freezes at "Starting GUI". The last setting I did was increase Memory to harddrive which I guess is creating swap (increasing memory..weird description). Maybe the harddrive has a problem I need to solve, but is there any way to get the swap setting cancelled just to start Enigma2 and re-initialize the harddrive?

• Zitat

Originally posted by paolee
    I flashed the Pcd 8.0 for the first time.
    Now it doesn't start anymore, just freezes at "Starting GUI". The last setting I did was increase Memory to harddrive which I guess is creating swap (increasing memory..weird description). Maybe the harddrive has a problem I need to solve, but is there any way to get the swap setting cancelled just to start Enigma2 and re-initialize the harddrive?

If you can ftp - delete the softlinks to Extensions (in /pyrhon/Plugins) and to python2.5 in /usr/lib.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• @ PCD

Hi PCD
    I have installed the image. It works great but I am not able to start a CCCam. I have installed a CCCam via Addon-Manager and I have configured the CCCam-cfg, but if I look to CCCam Info v1.3 I can see, the Cam is not running. How can I start the cam? If I push the blue button long there is no menu for starting cam.

Can you help me here

• Hi,

any chance to get wireless plugins and drivers working on an 7020 (what ever E2 or E1) ????

I'm a keysearcher
    Dm 8000
    Dm 800
    Dm 7025
    Dm 7020
    Dm 600
    Dm 100
    Admin

Up and running

• Sry, hab eben erst gesehen, dass ich das Problem weiter oben bereits gelöst hatte und bin heute wieder drüber gestolpert. Kann den Beitrag nicht löschen.

• Zitat

Original von pcdIf you can ftp - delete the softlinks to Extensions (in /pyrhon/Plugins) and to python2.5 in /usr/lib.

How should I get access if the E2 does not come up? In Bootstrap mode there is no ftp service, only http for flashing.

• Zitat

If you can ftp - delete the softlinks to Extensions (in /pyrhon/Plugins) and to python2.5 in /usr/lib.

Ok, I'm logged in via telnet after providing an IP via DHCP.
    Which file need to be deleted exactly? There is no path like /python/Plugins and /usr/lib/python2.5 is no softlink but a directory. Should I delete/move/rename that completely?

What I did:

Code
    # mv /usr/lib/python2.5 /usr/lib/python2.5.bac
    # mv /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions.bac
  • When you did "Increase memory" with hdd - that ran a script Move2hdd. You will find the script in the /etc folder. Please read it and reverse the steps. The process has nothing to do with swap space.

• I did nothing like "Increase memory", I just flashed the Pcd 8.0 image via Bootstrap.
    I'm going to learn how to set up Multi-Boot for the 7020S, and get a CF-Card for that. But maybe that E2 maybe is not suitable for me if not that stable.
    The 2 mv for python did not help to get E2 starting.

Is this image not appropriate for flashing to internal memory or are all the 7020S so different that it is not starting in my case?