Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 2.1

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...

• Hi,

The vali-kingsize skin components are in the folder data in the valicontrol plugin. Please correct any positions in the screens - and post so that others can use. I did not have time to check all screen options.

"also the icons no difference shown between seen and not seen." can you explain please ?

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Originally posted by pcd

When I have time I will look into it. For now it seems only option is e1 for recording with timeshift !

Cheers, pcd.

I would like the timeshift to work, aswell, think is a cool feature and is missing it now on my Dm600 with Pcd image. But still bu far PCD 2.1 best image for my DM600 an i will probable keep it on even without timeshift/recording (or Text tv with long press on the remote) fully working.

We also have an Vu+ Delite E2 image witch has timeshift working.

• Zitat

Originally posted by Jano59
    We also have an Vu+ Delite E2 image witch has timeshift working.

Any other e2 image for the 600 with timeshift ?

• Hi mate, thanks for reply.

The CF function for expand memory not work. It works ok in Dreamforum image.
    I must use default skin, if i change skin image hang on reboot.
    I now use HD for memory expansion and forget CF. Now works great.
    I also use default skin, but default skin has issues with screen posistion, the left side loose 4 characters.
    As for epg, I now get no default list of resources for epg capture? must a download a file with the epg capture options (Rytec, Satman or Sat?)
    Can somebody supply this file? Where must file go? (/etc)
    I would really like to get EPG working..
    How long does it take to capture UK EPG via Rytec Wiki and import with the epgimport plugin?
    On my 800 image it takes 30 secs..

• Not really the answer I was looking for m8!

I spent 24hours testing your image.. It was my choice and the 600 badly needs an E2 image with working EPG. So i will continue testing if you would help answer some questions.

• EPG import works great.

It uses rytec files which can be found here: http://www.rytec.be/

You just have to ftp rytec.channels.xml and rytec.sources.xml to /etc/epgimport.

Then choose packages you want and you can start manual download or set it to automatic.

I use this plugin on pcd's e2 image for 500+ and it works great.

If you use automatic download you have to upload a fix to prevent killing enigma when download starts.

Take a look at 500+ image thread.

• thankyou for taking the time to answer my question, I will try this asap.

• i have many bluescreens with this image :frowning_face:

• Zitat

Originally posted by diddsen
    i have many bluescreens with this image :frowning_face:

You are doing something wrong ! :)

If you give the details - I will look into them.

Cheers, pcd.

• i think it was a skin problem... x2-line not good.
    now i have default... now ok at moment.

the increasefunktion... when i do this with hdd, what is concretly done than?

• these 2 folders are moved to hdd:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions
    /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages

in /etc there is a move2hdd.sh script so you can see exactly what it does.

before running increase memory make sure your hdd is mounted.

• I think - for the 600 and 7020 - it moves the whole python2.5. It seems to work ok because the hdd is internal.

I did not do that for the 500plus because python is required for bootup.

diddsen

I have not checked most of the skins and plugins for a long time. You can correct the skin problems easily - just delete (or comment out) the problem line in skin.xml (you will see it in the crash log). :)

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Original von pcd
    diddsen
    I have not checked most of the skins and plugins for a long time. .

what skin you use??

• I have checked the vali-kingsize skin as far as possible. All the dimensions and positions are changed with a small plugin I made.

Everything is not as good as the original. Some colours do not work.

• X2line used to be my favourite skin but with the new image came vali kingsize and it is now best for me. There are no enigma crashes and it looks great and you can change many looks.

• Zitat

Originally posted by kalehrl
    X2line used to be my favourite skin but with the new image came vali kingsize and it is now best for me. There are no enigma crashes and it looks great and you can change many looks.

We have done quite well with the vali-ks skin.

The attached is from a hd box - not much difference ! :grinning_squinting_face:

• Zitat

Originally posted by pcd

We have done quite well with the vali-ks skin.

The attached is from a hd box - not much difference ! :grinning_squinting_face:

it is a beautiful skin on the 600 too. Just a shame dimensions are slightly out.
    There used to be a plugin on the DB500 which allowed GUI size and posistion adjustment, is this possible in 600 e2 ?

• There is no easy solution.

You will find the parts of the skin.xml in the valicontroler plugin - folder data. Any dimension and size - you can change there.

If you cannot find something - please ask. Also if you need any .png item dimension changed - I can do that easily.

If you have time - please do and post the result. :)

Cheers, pcd.

• hi pcd,

first, thanks for your great image, keep up the good work! :winking_face:

found some small bug in package scam3.5.8, it installs /usr/bin/cam/scam.ppc but the script /usr/script/cam/Scam_3.58.sh calls /usr/bin/cam/Scam.ppc.

creating a symlink in /usr/bin/cam from scam.ppc to Scam.ppc fixed it.

next, tried installing partnerbox plugin, configured the partnerbox correctly but how do i use it?

pressing long blue doesn't work and there are no menuentries (default theme, not vali kingsize).

thx & cheers!

DM8000CC - GP3
    DM800C - GP3
    DM500HD-C - GP3
    DM600C - Gemini 4.7
    DBOX2 Nokia - PB Enigma 7.0
    QNAP TS459PRO-II