Posts by Jano59

Hi

Again thanks PCD for yet another great image!

Was real easy to get up and running.

Q1.
    Anyone has an idea how to make it default to a specific audio / subtitle on the TV channels ?

Everytime I flash or sometimes random I have to chose the Audio button and set my lingo again?

Danish audio and Daish subs whenever posible ?

Q2.
    Is it posible to setup partner box between this DM600 image and and VUPlus DUO enigma 2 open pli image ?

I have had some runups to getting this image working on my DM600, but it just goes into endless loops.
    I am sure I do something wrong.

I have had this answered before but now I cant find the answer anhymore :rolleyes:

How do I make a FULL backup, preferable to an reflashable .NFI file.

My about says:

Enigma: 2010-04-26
    Image: Experimental 2010-05-01

Originally posted by pcd

When I have time I will look into it. For now it seems only option is e1 for recording with timeshift !

Cheers, pcd.

I would like the timeshift to work, aswell, think is a cool feature and is missing it now on my Dm600 with Pcd image. But still bu far PCD 2.1 best image for my DM600 an i will probable keep it on even without timeshift/recording (or Text tv with long press on the remote) fully working.

We also have an Vu+ Delite E2 image witch has timeshift working.

Originally posted by pcd
    Please try this :-
    In file /usr/bin/enigma2.sh - delete # from the line with "#echo inputdev..." and add # to start of line " echo rawir2 .....".

:evil: Where you just waiting for me to come up again and ask for this ;-) Cause that was almost 2easy :aufsmaul:

Worked like a charm :tongue:

:danke: :danke: :danke:

Enigma2 Pcd 2.1 Best ever images for my dm600!

Originally posted by spocklechien
    I have just installed the new mv.so file and now it works. I have no more the time error.

However now I have a restart of enigma every time I try to record (green button) a program from MV.

Got the green button restart as well on v.4.60, but now at least I also does not have the time error anymore ;-)