Dm600pvr Enigma2 TestImage of 071008

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • Dm600pvr Enigma2 TestImage of 071008

Friends,

Now with many improved functions.

Added Quick Buttons :-

Blue -> Extra Setup
    Yellow -> Plugins/Games
    Red -> Record
    Audio -> Audio Options

Also Menu button -> Main Menu -> Extra Setup

Extra Setup includes :

Emumanager :-

Enigma1 emus can be used. Ftp emu binaries to /usr/bin and conf files to /etc or /usr/keys as necessary. Emu start and emu stop scripts to /etc/emus (see examples in image). Reboot, and any emu can be run or stopped from the setup window. The emu will continue in future bootups until stopped.

New - view ecm.info. Added current emu window.

Crond :-

Edit by ftp the crontab file (in /etc) as usual with time and command etc. Start Crond from setup window and reboot. An example crontab is in the image which will create a folder cronresult in /etc. Crond will run after future reboots until stopped.

Inadyn :-

Edit the file inadyn.conf in /etc with your inadyn info e.g. usrname, password, alias. The example file is for the dyndns.org setup.

Telnet command > /usr/bin/inadyn --h for other options. Inadyn can be started and stopped from the setup window and will run after future reboots until stopped.

New - view inadyn.log.

pmt.tmp :-

The image is set to include pmt.tmp in /tmp from start. If any emu start kills it, it can be restarted from the setup window. Check pmt.tmp window.

Skins :-

Default Skin improved. Skin dreamTV added.

Screenshot Tool :-

"Grab" included. Telnet command > /usr/bin/grab for screenshot as .bmp. Telnet command > /usr/bin/grab -h for more options.

Special thanks to :-

Cassiopeia2000 and gutemine for advice and Adga for suggestions and testing.

All log files can be found in /tmp.

No emus or keys included.

Have fun.

Regards, pcd.

moved to Database by maxl
    Database 600 E2 Images

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• looks great - really !

So you managed to get a working grab binary on the 600 compiled - if there were source code changes needed please post them in Seddi's AiO source thread in the bastelstube !

• Zitat

Originally posted by phillon47
    Hello hall,

Is CCcam OK with this image ?

By :winking_face:

Yes. Any emu that runs with Enigma1 images should be ok.

GuteMine

Thanks for your remark. :)

Re grab, I used the .ppc binary uploaded by Cassiopeia2000 here :-

Remote Control in Enigma2

Regards, pcd.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Thanks for the image!
    But I can't get mgcamd to work…
    I'm running against a newCS-server and are using "newcamd.list" to route the traffic to my server. I start mgcand manually and it seems to be ok, but I get this:
    /dev/dvb/card0/ca0 error 16: Device or resource busy
    And a black screen…
    If I start mgcamd manually from an E1 image and compare the output it seems like the only difference is “/dev/dvb/card0/ca0 error 16: Device or resource busy”

Anyone know what's wrong?

• OK, so there were no bugs in the 0.6 regading the DMM 600 - this means there is still hope for my 0.7 codechanges too - if I ever finde somebodywilling to compile it for PowerPC to get png output also :)

• Zitat

Originally posted by gutemine

OK, so there were no bugs in the 0.6 regading the DMM 600 - this means there is still hope for my 0.7 codechanges too - if I ever finde somebodywilling to compile it for PowerPC to get png output also :)

That will be good.

If you wish I can compile it, but I cannot find the source code.

• It's working now, after a couple of reboots and zapping around...
    Really don't know the reason why, but it' working.

• Zitat

Original von pcd

That will be good.

If you wish I can compile it, but I cannot find the source code.

It is in the replies to Seddie's AiO 0.6 sourcecode thread, but to make it simplier look into the attachment.

A PowerPC build should be pretty simple - just replace the filse in your current grab build directory with the files from the attachment and add libpng to the libs to be linked with in the bitbake and you should be done - hopefully.

At least the mipsel version works to be built this way.

Then make grab -h for a lit of the additional parameter -f png is worth a try !

Test it and report if it works, then we only need to ask a 7020 user if it is there OK too and then we can consider to submit it to CVS

Thanks in advance
    gutemine

• have you tried osd only or viedeo only grab on the 7020 to narrow down which code is broken ?

Let's try the 0.7 version and if this has the same problem I maybe can try to help you fixing it, at least I spent some time with it when I added the PNG support, because Seddi seems to be busy at the moment.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• Hi,

I have compiled v 0.7 for ppc which is attached. It has the png option :-

"AiO Dreambox Screengrabber v0.7

Usage: grab [command] [filename]

command:
    -o only grab osd (framebuffer)
    -v only grab video
    -f bmp | png output format, bmp is default if not used
    -h this help screen

If no command is given the complete picture will be grabbed.
    If no filename is given the picture will be written to /tmp/screenshot.bmp
    or if -p option is used to /tmp/screenshot.png"

The option for png is '-f png'. The last line '-p' is confusing.

The result of >/usr/bin/grab -f png :

"AiO Dreambox Screengrabber v0.7

Grabbing 8bit Framebuffer ...
    ... Framebuffer-Size: 720 x 576
    Grabbing Video ...
    ... Video-Size: 720 x 576 / Aspect-Ratio: 4:3
    Converting Video from YUV to RGB color space ...
    Merge Video with Framebuffer ...
    Saving /tmp/screenshot.png as png ...
    ... Done !"

This screenshot is with dm600pvr. I post it in my 7020 E2 thread for a 7020er to test.

Regards, pcd.

• Hi pcd,

This image looks so great and more usable than ever. Congratulations !
    I found some issues which may need your attention, if you have a time:
    - The Web-Interface does not work.
    - Blue-Crash screen happens when I press 'Exit' from the Emulist menu.

Thanks a lot.

• Hi SayyiD,

Thanks for your remarks.

I know about the emulist issue. Found it difficult to code a clean return - that's why I added the exit/keep button. Will try to improve later.

I attach a webinterface plugin that works. Ftp to /tmp and telnet

>cd /tmp
    >ipkg install [ipk name].

Cheers, pcd.

• Thanks a lot pcd !

So it looks like 0.7 works also on the 600.

Attached I have made an ipk file out of your 0.7 powerpc binary.

This should be installable for getting the grab binary on both the 7020 and the 600 no matter if it is an enigma1 or enigma2 image.

Simply do an FTP ot /tmp and then an ipkg install /tmp/en*.ipk

Hopefully the tests on the 7020 will work out also well (and I find the remaining problem posted there), because then we could try to check in the 0.7 sources to CVS and then 3c5x9 promised that he would look into adding also the output format choosing to the screen grab of the WebIF of enigma2.

Ciao
    gutemine

• Can someone help me with newcs,where to ftp?I know that newcs goes to usr/bin,but don't know where to put the newcs.xml config file.
    Thank's in advance,and this is realy great image!I like it very very very mutch!

• Zitat

Originally posted by wolf1976
    Can someone help me with newcs,where to ftp?I know that newcs goes to usr/bin,but don't know where to put the newcs.xml config file.
    Thank's in advance,and this is realy great image!I like it very very very mutch!

newcs.xml and newcamd.conf should go to /etc/tuxbox/config

Please let us know if it works, because I have not tried this. :)