Transcode (rtsp)

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • Hi, i cannot find a way to stream channels, via transcode (Stream Server - rtsp), different from LiveTV.

Miss something?

Other thing, is that is not possible to use stream server, while dreambox is in Standby....

Can someone give me some tips?

Thanks in Advance.

• Hi,
    is 500HD still valid? If yes then no transcoding for you.

If you mean streaming without transcoding then you are limited to 1 transponder because you only have 1 tuner. So if you watch 1 channel it should still be possible to stream another channel but only from the same transponder your are watching.

ciao

---
    7020, Combo, Solo2, Ultimo

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Trial ()

• No....

what i means is stream via rtsp (transcoding - streaming server).....

The questions are:

1. It's possible rtsp while DM900 is in standby?
    2. It's possible rtsp of a channel different from actual live on TV?

How to those questions?

I know it works on direct sream via 8001 port (http).......i want to know via 554 port (rtsp)

Regards.

• But Transcode while in standby, is a development/software limitation.....

i think is a good point and a great value for DM900, to transcode any channel while standby....just like does for direct stream via http.

Maybe in near future this is possible.

Regards.

• Yes....it work!!!

For different chanel must plug second LNB, otherwise, we are limited to se same transponder, right?

Regards

• I have the same problem.

Using the Dream Player app on my smartphone I'm able to receive the transcoded RTSP stream only when the DM900 is ON and only the LiveTV stream.

When the DM900 is in idle, only the direct stream works on Dream Player, but not the transcoded.

What can I do to enable the RTSP when DM900 is in idle?

• ?
    No problem here with my 7080. Did u use an up to date image?

Did u use "TV channels" in the streaming server options? When not u should change from "follow live" to that...

• Zitat

Originally posted by Belphesan
    Did u use "TV channels" in the streaming server options? When not u should change from "follow live" to that...

Thanks!!! That was the problem... I had not selected "TV channels"!

Now it works perfectly! :)