Dm7020 Enigma2 Pcd 3.1

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • thank you for fast replay and how can i install the image in multiboot please

DM500HD DM7020s AZboxHD Elite ...

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von albertini ()

• Zitat

Originally posted by albertini
    thank you for fast replay and how can i install the image in multiboot please

With Barry Allen. Some people also used FlashWizard.

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Originally posted by asala68
    Is it compatible with unicable scr?

Unicable code is inside this image. But I do not know if it works.

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi People,

Image looks fine.
    I had the same problem with the webinterface. now (after reinstall all needet plugins and software) it works. But the Streaming with software VLC does not work.
    is there a fix aviable oder a result ?

thanks til now for this image ...

by the way :
    - Samba and network servicese are working fine on my DM7020Si

• What do you mean ? Streaming from pc to dreambox with plugin vlcplayer ?

What server config items did you select ?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• hallo

wie läuft es mit der software mit cccam ist die schwer zu instalieren leide kann ich kein englisch kann einer das übersetzen

• Die Cccam und die cfg einfach vom Addon Server installieren.
    Zu finden unter Menü - Extra Menü - Addon(oder so ähnlich) - Emu.
    Dann den Emu aktivieren und die Karte wird in der Regel hell.
    Solange man kein CS nutzt braucht man an der cfg. nichts zu ändern.

• Zitat

Original von pcd

What do you mean ? Streaming from pc to dreambox with plugin vlcplayer ?

What server config items did you select ?

Hi pcd,
    sorry i mean the other way.
    I open the Dreambox Webinterface, and push the button "Stream".
    now my Explorer load down and open the M3U file and open VLC-Player. but nothink else happend.
    link adress opend sounds like "http://192.168.100.18:31339/0,2c,a3,68"

wath do i need to install ? witch addons do i need ?
    I allready installed on Dreambox : youtubeplayer, webinterface, twisted-web and web2, zope-interface, twisted, python-pyopenssl, vlcplayer

... not all testet jet ..

• Hi,

Streaming to pc with the 7020 e2 image - is a problem ! I do not know the reason - because it works ok with my 600 e2.

Please use the e2e1 combined image. Streaming is ok with the e1 option.

Regards, pcd.

• Oky thanks for that info ... please post if someone get a result to the Streaming problem.

But i have an other mysterium :winking_face: perhaps a easy think.
    by playing recorded movies i got problem with the remot control funktions like "foward", "Backward", "Breack". Only the lower bottons like "stop" and "record" works.
    If I press the blue button to go X-minites forward i get an Menue to selekt an installed Extensien. But there are a few times it work, like the 1st movie after restart ... make my confusing.

i stay tuned :einschenken: thanks a lot...

• Hello pcd and congratulations for this great work! I have installed your image on my DM7020 and it's the first time I use an e2 image!

I downloaded the "mgcamd135a - newcs167" package. Then I set it to active but I can't find to download the "mgcamd config" package, like I was doing with Gemini 4.70! Is this a separate package which I have to download or is it included in the main package?

Where is the newcamd.list file in the directory tree so that I can add the line with my login details? Thanks.

There are too many receivers out there, but the best of all is my Dreambox!

• Hi,

Sorry I cannot check right now.

But - here is a trick to see what is in a ipk file and where the items are sent :-

Ftp the ipk to /tmp.

Then telnet these commands :-

cd /tmp
    ar -x *.ipk

Now in /tmp you will find a file data.tar.gz

Copy it to the pc and see its contents.

This works for both powerpc and mipsel ipk.

Cheers, pcd.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Zitat

Originally posted by kalehrl
    pcd

Or even easier - install 7-Zip and double click the .ipk file. :grinning_squinting_face:

I am learning a lot from you ! :grinning_squinting_face:

Can you please (if you have time) make packages for our e2 image for scam and hypercam or other cams which I can upload to the server ?

Thanks, pcd.

• Zitat

I am learning a lot from you ! großes Grinsen

It goes both ways. :)

I'm not familiar with building ipk packages I'm afraid.

I had a quick look at what google first threw at me, and it seems pretty complicated. I'm afraid I'm not that knowledgeable about linux.

Maybe if you give me a simple crash course, I could give it a try.

• I will make the ipk - if you can put the items in the correct folders.

Also if you have linux on your pc (or partition) - it is quite easy to make an ipk file. If you wish - I can give you the script necessary.

In fact it is quite easy to make a cvs image. But to do anything to it you need to learn some basic python and c++ coding. All the methods are available on the internet. I can help anybody learning - I am sure others will also help.

Cheers, pcd.

• Attached is a folder with the ipk making method. It has the example of CCcam2.14.ipk. You only have to change the file control and put the ipk items as in usr in this example.

Open it in a linux home folder. Cd to the folder. Then console command the line in Readme.

Cheers, pcd.

• Thanks pcd.

I will give it a try tomorrow.

I have ubuntu 9.04 on my laptop so I can start making ipk packages right away. :)

Now I have to get my beauty sleep. :)