Dm7020 Enigma2 Pcd 2.1

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • i really like the new image too.continue this good job.
    i would like to ask or say something. there were 2 image 2.1! the one was 5-5-2010 and the other one 7-5-2010. with the first one everything i tried worked (of i didn't tried everything). with the second one i have problem with the epg plugin.it looks ok but it don't works.i installed both images and i tried to find step by step if i did something wrong with the second image,but i realized that the files that created files in media/hdd between the two images was different.i asked a friend who have a better knowlege than me,he told me a few things to try but nothing.with the first image is still working with no problem. when you have time PCD,take a look! thanks

• Zitat

Originally posted by Dunkelelf
    Sorry, but screenshot does not work well.
    I have problems with vali kingsize.
    The time is not correct, the last number is missing.
    I hope you see this in the pic.

Hi,

Please replace folders

/usr/share/enigma2/Vali-KingSize

and

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ValiKSControler

with the attached.

I have changed the problem windows (ones I could find). Please check. If you still see problems - I will correct those. It is only a matter of positions and dimensions.

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Originally posted by georgeflu
    i really like the new image too.continue this good job.
    i would like to ask or say something. there were 2 image 2.1! the one was 5-5-2010 and the other one 7-5-2010. with the first one everything i tried worked (of i didn't tried everything). with the second one i have problem with the epg plugin.it looks ok but it don't works.i installed both images and i tried to find step by step if i did something wrong with the second image,but i realized that the files that created files in media/hdd between the two images was different.i asked a friend who have a better knowlege than me,he told me a few things to try but nothing.with the first image is still working with no problem. when you have time PCD,take a look! thanks

I think they were the same image made on 100505. Do you have the full names of those two images ?

• i download again the newest one from the database (because i had deleted it) and i see that you are right.it is the same file but i dont remember from where i download it the last time,and it wasn't the same file or title,because i did a compare with a compare editor and the 2 files were different

• very nice and fast image.only one problem.cant install twisted from addon manager.tried many times.is there any way install it manual?

• Zitat

Originally posted by dobynm
    very nice and fast image.only one problem.cant install twisted from addon manager.tried many times.is there any way install it manual?

You will see the TerstImage server url in /etc/ipkg/official-feed.conf.

Download and ftp to /tmp. Then you can do Manual Install.

You need to install the Basic Pack software items in the given order.

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi pcb,

now it looks good, nice work - the image is on a good way.

The LT6 mod looks very good, but its a little bit out of the middle.
    Big problems raised with the Nemesis.GlassLine.II-mod, there are a lot of crashes.

Can anyone with a 7020 check the skin?

• that worked.thanks

• Hi,

The crashes seem to be with skin LT.ChromeLine.Cobolt_mod.

In the logs you will find lines :-

Code
    skin.SkinError: {LT.ChromeLine.Cobolt_mod/skin.xml}: component with name 'title' was not found in skin of screen 'Setup'!

and

Code
    skin.SkinError: {LT.ChromeLine.Cobolt_mod/skin.xml}: component with name 'buttonred' was not found in skin of screen 'WebIfConfigScreen'!

In the skin.xml for that skin (look in the skin folder) - find the screens Setup and WebIfConfigScreen and delete those sections. That will stop the crashes. The image will use those screens from the skin_default.xml.

Sorry, I do not have time to check these (old) skins for every screen. we converted them for the ppc e2 images some time ago.

Cheers, pcd.

• Hallo Leute,
    Frage zum Enigma2 von PCD:

Wenn ich die Enigma2 Image von PCD in Flash schreibe, kann ich dann Enigma1 Image in Multiboot laden?

Bin Dankbar für Info.

Giulianova

Heute, 17:49

• Sollte eigentlich gehen.
    Bei mir läuft zwar das gemini 4.7 e1 im flash und diverse andere per ba auf cf, aber mit e2 im flash sollte es auch funktionieren.
    Du must nach dem flashen nur ba neu installieren.
    Einfach mal testen, kann ja eigentlich nichts passieren.

• What are you doing in lan ?

File transfer with DCC, video playing with vlcplayer or using cifs or nfs for something ?

Please describe.

Cheers, pcd.

• I've installed this to flash, and ran the "increase available memory" using HDD, but on reboot, it just sticks at the "Enigma2 is starting..." screen, and goes no further.

I can still telnet in, but I get no further in the gui than "Enigma2 is starting...", no matter how many times I reboot.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

• before you run the "increase available memory" script you have to make sure your hard disk is mounted on your receiver.

if it is not and you run the script, you will probably lose some folders with extensions and you would have to reflash the image. it happed to me.

• Thanks. Any idea how I ensure HDD automounts? In previous E1 images I would set the HDD to automount via the webinterface, but this image doesn't seem to have a webinterface.