2SUB 2.09.04 and 2Lang 2.09.6

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • There is known problem if 2SUB is working then it cuts OSD. Is there any solution to fix this?

DM920UHD
    Dreambox OS/GP4.1
    Image: Unstable (OE 2.5)
    Skin: Zombi-Shadow-FHD

• Zitat

Originally posted by kkrahv
    There is known problem if 2SUB is working then it cuts OSD. Is there any solution to fix this?

Hello

in 2SUB Menu -> Set -> OSD Messages -> OFF
    2Sub work well and not cut osd ( tested with Nabilo BH 0.8 dm7025 )

ThX to Guffy

• OSD Messages is OFF. With DM8000 it does not help!

DM920UHD
    Dreambox OS/GP4.1
    Image: Unstable (OE 2.5)
    Skin: Zombi-Shadow-FHD

• Zitat

Originally posted by Raitsa3
    2SUB 2.09.02 for subtitling and 2Lang 2.09.6 for preferred audio track attached.

2SUB 2.09.02 now works 100% with 800/8000 HD skins.

please put this version in Gemini Addons Server because it's hard for some people to find this plugins in the boards

thanks

• Thank you so much for this update! This was the last missing thing to finally being able enjoy my DM800 to the fullest.

I have one question, though: is there somehwere a documentation that explains all the different options for this plugin?

The easy ones, I figured out already (font, color), but I'd also like to understand the rest of them (for example, I don't understand the OSD option that is discussed above).

• Hello,

i am looking for changing the font size and the colours. Where do i make it ?

Thanxs

Flori

Dreambox 800c mit Schwerpunkt untertitelte Filme aufzunehmen. Klappt wunderbar mit OoZooN. :)

• The same place as you start 2sub Menu--->Plugins--->2SUB Subtitles :winking_face:

• tunhj1

Andy questions i have now:

With the dreambox i have three different Subtittles:

1) 2sub = i think dvb_subtittles -> that i have changed
    2) On videotext (in germany are this the Page 150, 149, 777). If i turn on the Videotext and put enter 150 oder 149 oder 777, so i get displayed them. That ist okey so.

3) Subtittles they i can turn on meue>subtittle in the dreambox. Problem ist there tey are red, reference are the videotext subtittles.

Do you know who i can change 3) ??

Thanks !

Dreambox 800c mit Schwerpunkt untertitelte Filme aufzunehmen. Klappt wunderbar mit OoZooN. :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von flori73 ()

• 3. =copi skin_user.xml to /etc/enigma2 and restart enigma2, and then the subtitles working good in Image

• That is greaaaattt :hurra: :hurra: :hurra:

Where can i chance die colour in yellow ?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von flori73 ()

• Hi all,

I'm getting some issues with that new version on top of Gemini 4.40

Whatever I set in the "rec delay" field I still get the subtiles around 4 to 5 second too early on my recordings.
    I never had such an issue before so I guess there is something wrong here in either Gemini or the plugin.

Anyone experienced that issue and found some hints or tips to fix it ?

Cheers,

• Where can I expand the types of fonts that are used? I tried to load the Calibri-font (ttf-file) in the folder where it should belong but I cannot load it via the settings menu of 2SUB.

Are there only a few special types of fonts allowed? It would be cool if all available Windows-fonts could be copied in a special font-folder where 2SUB selects the one I choose from the menu.