TuxVisionE2_2.01 for DM7025 and other boxes with E2 images

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • Watch and record tv on pc with TuxVisionE2_2.01

Hi Friends,

TuxvisionE2 is a development from the original Tuxvision to be used with enigma2 images. I have developed this with a dm600pvr but is also tested ok with the 7025. Perhaps will be ok with the 7020(E2 image) but not tested yet.

This version has more audio/video bitrate range (means works with more channels). Also possible now to select a channel and view the epg and to check the dreambox connection status. Of course, as before, you can watch and record tv from anywhere using lan.

Right-click on the video for full-screen view menu. You may put your favourites at the top of the bouquet list because only about 50 channels are seen for zapping. If streaming or recording, first select "Stop" before selecting "TV" for channel-list.

Thanks to tuhnj1 for testing on a dm7025.

Instructions :-

(1) The image must have the plugin Webinterface.

(2) Install program TRex from here :-

http://www.dbox2.info/download…iewpage=2&catid=5&subcat=

(3) Next unzip and save the attached folder TuxvisionE2_2.01 in, for example, c:\

(3) On pc at start>run>cmd write :

cd (path to folder TuxvisionE2_2.01)

regsvr32.exe DREAMSource.ax

(a 'succeeded' message should appear)

(4) With pc connected to db with lan, go to the folder and start program tuxvisionE2. Select 'Preview' to watch the channel currently running on tv. Or select another channel.

(5) Extra instructions for dm7025 - Check that the image has files streamps, streampes etc in /usr/sbin. If not, copy the files from the attached 7025_Extra folder to /usr/sbin and /usr/lib as indicated(and chmod 755). The "Non-Exclusive" files will stream only FTA channels. The "Exclusive" files will stream all to pc but with no play on tv.

Note:-

With Vista the filter (.ax) install requires admin previlege.

Only channels in bouquets can be selected.

If you have installed an earlier DREAMSource.ax before on your pc, please give this command first (after cd to folder with the earlier .ax) :

regsvr32.exe /u DREAMSource.ax

(a 'succeeded' message should appear)

Please report any problems.

Cheers, pcd.

• Hello
    I`m have eany prblems when start the TuxvisionE2
    come Error .Unable to open capture driver program will exit!!
    pleace Hellp me for this problems wright in German o ar english

danks Mondbase1 :wmger: :wmger:

• This means the capture driver (DREAMSource.ax) in not installed.

On the dos command window - cd to the folder where the download files are and write :

What reply do you get ?

• Hello I`m make This !
    comes the another mesage Error Unable to open capture driver programe will exit wath a make not right
    I`m give thi a comand line regsvr32.exe DREAMSource.ax

comes this Error mesage. im have Winows XP Home

Mondbase1

• I have tested with XP Home in one pc. OK.

Do not start the program tuxvision.exe.

First give the DOS command:-

what is the DOS reply ?

• Zitat

Originally posted by mondbase1
    Hello I`m make This !
    comes the another mesage Error Unable to open capture driver programe will exit wath a make not right
    I`m give thi a comand line regsvr32.exe DREAMSource.ax

comes this Error mesage. im have Winows XP Home

Mondbase1

Hello mondbase1 I have make a folder in c:/TRex and unziip theTuxvisionE2_2.01 there.

and I go to start----->run----->and write cmd

Code
    cd c:/TRex

maybe this help you;)

• Hallo Again!
    Very Good this stream Tools is Runing!
    many Thanks for this Great tools
    and for Help!!

Mondbase1 :laola:

• Yes I did, but the problem was with that related that I have to reboot my PC.
    The first issue is solved now, but even that I have connection to my DM and the settings appears
    correctly is not possible to watch TV on my PC. The screen as you can see on the attachment is Black.
    Could you inform me please whether I have to make any other configuration?

thank you

Ptelemeos

• Yes i did,

I can see the channel list which means that I have connection to my box, but
    no picture transfer even after the preview selection.

thank you

Prelemeos

• Did you do this :-

"(5) Extra instructions for dm7025 - Check that the image has files streamps, streampes etc in /usr/sbin. If not, copy the files from the attached 7025_Extra folder to /usr/sbin and /usr/lib as indicated(and chmod 755). The "Non-Exclusive" files will stream only FTA channels. The "Exclusive" files will stream all to pc but with no play on tv. "

Did you choose the "Non-Exclusive" or "Exclusive" files ?

• Hello,

thank you pcd, I try both versions, but finally I think that this problem is with resolution of the video card related.

Any other idea or proposals are welcome.

thank you

Ptelemeos