Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • Hello guys, i wanted to try out this software sbcl to watch tps on my dreambox, any idea were i can get this software from? google dont come with much results.

• Zitat

Originally posted by shady_slim
    Hello guys, i wanted to try out this software sbcl to watch tps on my dreambox, any idea were i can get this software from? google dont come with much results.

Me neither...
    I just found some versions round... but actually missing any good step-by-step procedure...

If you know something, let me know, please!

• Zitat

Originally posted by Boxenluder
    Yes. SBLC and vPlug on your PC and MGCamd on your Dreambox.

Which version of MGCamd? Is it a MUST to use v. 1.14 or would it be working also with v. 1.16?
    And, another question: do I have to install NewCamd?

• Zitat

Original von AaronBlastok

Which version of MGCamd? Is it a MUST to use v. 1.14 or would it be working also with v. 1.16?
    And, another question: do I have to install NewCamd?

You can use all versions of MGCamd. You don't need NewCamd but you need the newcamd.conf in /var/tuxbox/config for MGCamd!

Regards

• i actually had it working last night, one of the reason i had connection problem was because i was using a router, even thought i connected to my box it still didnt take of the black screen, and i used the latest tps.bin file

• I USE EVOCAM
    IT REALLY WORKS 100% WITHOUT FREEZZERS WHEN YOU ARE USING THE RIGHT TPS BIN

• Zitat

Originally posted by papa222
    I USE EVOCAM
    IT REALLY WORKS 100% WITHOUT FREEZZERS WHEN YOU ARE USING THE RIGHT TPS BIN

Indeed, I managed to get it working, also under evocamd-2.12/NewCS-120

yippiiiiyyeeeee!!!

• Zitat

Originally posted by roprice
    Does anyone know if this works with a DM7025?

I don't know much about the difference with a DM7000, but I guess it should be able to work the same way.

Try it out and tell us!

• I have it working on my 7025. First load and install MgCamd 1.18 from the net. Then put the TPS.bin file in /var/keys then restart the MgCamd from the Blue Menu. It worked perfect yesterday with the daily tps.bin file.

Good Luck

• It works fine with EvoCamd 2.12 too. Don't forget to synchronize carefully the clock.

The problem is to find valid T*S.*I* files (they change every day at about 04:15 am)

Bye for now.

FilDuch

• Zitat

Originally posted by melka
    I have it working on my 7025. First load and install MgCamd 1.18 from the net. Then put the TPS.bin file in /var/keys then restart the MgCamd from the Blue Menu. It worked perfect yesterday with the daily tps.bin file.

Good Luck

Mate, do you use *only* MgCamd and NO OTHER SOFTWARE?
    I'm using on my PC software like SBCL+vPlug!!!

Thanks in advance...

• You don't need the sbcl-vplug server on your PC any more. It just works with the emus mgcamd 1.18 or evocamd 2.13 and of course with the last tps.bin file in your keys-directory.

Box: Dreambox 7000-S (Rev. 4) + Zusatznetzteil u. Lüfter @8V
    HDD: Seagate ST3160022ACE
    USB Stick: SanDisk Cruzer Mini 128MB
    Image Flash: Boxman 1.09.1_d vom 21.10.05
    Image USB Stick: Gemini 2.40
    Schüssel: Kathrein CAS 90/R
    Satelliten: Astra 19.2° Ost / Hotbird 13.0° Ost