Randomly working web-x-tv

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • Hi!

My problem is concerning web-x-tv on dream500.
    Sometimes it works for some channels sometimes it does not, randomly, most channels does not work with it.
    Sometimes the screen shows only this little cone, sometimes not even that.

I read most of the topics containing web-x-tv, but I haven't found any real solution.
    On the pc is the latest 0.85 vlc installed with all features!
    The firewall is shut down.
    Image on dream500 is Gemini 3.10

(The web-x-tv works flawlessly with all channels with a dbox2.)

How can I achieve to make all channel run?
    Thanks for help.

• hi
    i have the same configration as yours , and neither webx-tv nor vlc work for me for 98% of the channels
    you can you use a much better solution ,
    download bitcontrol from their official site
    http://www.bitcontrol.com/products/dreambox-receiver.shtml
    after that you need to enter your correct ip in the media player shortcut created by the program and enjoy viewing by media player or bsplayer

regards

• web-x-tv should work, sound and all. u may just need the right set-up...
    mine works fantastic with every single channel..

1) download and install firefox, forget about internet explorer useless...
    2) download and install vlc
    3) set-up vlc, settings, preferences, stream output, tick advanced options (bottom right), tick all boxes and on the default stream output chain right "all" without the quotes.
    4) go to enigma usually u type 192.168.1.1 in internet browser, type pass etc..
    5)in the main menu u'll see on the top right some small text saying vpid with some numbers next to it, click on these numbers, wait a few secs till it beggings streaming...
    6)then just click on web-x-tv, wait a couple of secs, should work now...
    7) there are many ways of streaming using enigma using vlc option, using vpid option and web-x-tv.. just mess about with these and u might get it working... make sure u use firefox!!!

hope this helps! let us know how it goes, alright!

k0103707

• Streaming does'nt work properly on dm500 boxes. This is a known bug and dmm claims to be working on a fix for this.

If you search this forum you'll find some threads on the subject. Not all boxes have problems so I suspect that the real issue here is a hardware fault :angry_face: