Beiträge von k0103707

There you go a good example i'm not the only one. :)

I was scared to install gemeni 4.6 cause of all the speculation about gemeni images. Looks like i was write to be scared... I installed it and now i want to try another image guess what............ It doesn't allow me. WTF!!!!!!!!!!! Even after using dreamup a new flash, flash erase nothing, always the same image.

Hi,

I've tried to watch a couple of films from my pc through to the dreambox which need subtitles. The subtitles work on the pc with vlc but for some reason when i play it through to the tv the subtitles don't show, although the film works perfectly. I've played a film before and it worked... What am i missing?

hi guys,

Tried the app for the first time, for some reason it doesn't work. I think i've set it up correctly. All i do is setup the network on it as usal. Double click on a channel and it gives me an error message, could not set video and audio parameters.. what am i missing?

dm500
    win xp
    gemeni 3.4
    gbox

Dank!

sorry for the late reply didn't think anyone was ganna answer. thx for the reply much appreciated :) I hadn't tried enigma tools and you were right it works great with the latest image. I'm ganna give it a go and see. One importante thing that doesn't seem to work with it is the changing of audio tracks, or am i just doing something wrong?

cheers and thx again

there are plenty of posts about this about.. here is one Randomly working web-x-tv

besides what is said on this post, something else that i have found that works. tested this on gbox.

1)clicking on the channel u want to view in enigma
    2) click vpid (vlc should come up) if it doesn't work leave the current vlc on as it is.
    3)in firefox >tools>downloads>click open on video.m3u
    4)should work

as is said on the other post there are known problems

let us know if it works

hope ur one of the lucky ones

hi

made a backup with flash wizard 6.3 or so i thought.. on the install a firmware section clicked on flash image backup and it seemed to make a backup, later on i tried to restore that backup to the dreambox through drag and drop, but flash wizard didn't recognise it... noticed that it didn't say .fw2 as an extention so i decided to put that extention and tried .img as well but flash wizard still doesn't recognise it, i don't know what to do... any help?

web-x-tv should work, sound and all. u may just need the right set-up...
    mine works fantastic with every single channel..

1) download and install firefox, forget about internet explorer useless...
    2) download and install vlc
    3) set-up vlc, settings, preferences, stream output, tick advanced options (bottom right), tick all boxes and on the default stream output chain right "all" without the quotes.
    4) go to enigma usually u type 192.168.1.1 in internet browser, type pass etc..
    5)in the main menu u'll see on the top right some small text saying vpid with some numbers next to it, click on these numbers, wait a few secs till it beggings streaming...
    6)then just click on web-x-tv, wait a couple of secs, should work now...
    7) there are many ways of streaming using enigma using vlc option, using vpid option and web-x-tv.. just mess about with these and u might get it working... make sure u use firefox!!!

hope this helps! let us know how it goes, alright!

k0103707