Dm 600pvr Enigma2 Image Pcd 9.0

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • Zitat

Original von Maggie-
    I have a DM600PVR with cable,
    in the automatic channel search, the program always crashes with a green crash log screen.

11 posts above yours I have posted the same bug and a workaround which was working for me.

The frequency lists for KabelDeutschland are here:
    http://helpdesk.kdgforum.de/sendb/belegung.html

• hi pcd,

little rest, you can rewrite 2 plugins for your current image?
    I need this to use a box without satellite!

the required plugins would be the current version of Partnerbox and dvbtime, this would be possible?

could'd be happy who you help me :winking_face:

• Hi pcd,

thanks for 9.0

1) could you please advise best ipk for nfi backup (full file name if possible)
    2) plugin enigma2-plugin-extensions-softcammanager_0.1-r0_all.ipk can't download anything because server disappeared (bad link)
    3) could you please advise best ipk for emu managing (full file name if possible)
    4) can't download any from plugins menu - says only all plugins up-to-date
    5) how to make green button show plugins menu?

Regards, Bob.

[DM600]

• Hi Bob,

The Board Rules do not permit discussing the subject.

You may try google for enigma2 pcd digsat forum.

Regards, pcd.

• Hey guys,

is it possible to stream cable TV with PCD 9.0 to a raspbmc oder openelec?
    I´m trying with PCD 7.0 and won´t be able to make it working. :frowning_face:

Thanks
    Temporer

• Zitat

Originally posted by mkhlzhr
    Is it possible to have language Spanish?

Spanish in the image is as usual.

Spanish in the Extra Setup - sorry I do not have the translation.

What you do not understand in the Extra Setup ?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Thanks, it's because you mentioned that only English and German would be available.

• Hallo. Kann mir jemand helfen mit dem mounten...

Ich möchte ein Musiklaufwerk auf meiner Dreambox vom Nas mounten bekomme es aber einfach nicht hin.

Fritzbox IP 192.168.2.1
    Fritznas erreichbar über PC.

Folgende Zeile habe ich zum testen schon im DCC Enigma 2 eingegeben:

mount -t cifs -o rw,soft,username=db,password=db //fritz.box/nas/WD-7500AAVExternal-01/Dreambox /media/hdd/movie

kommt aber ständig: Invalid Argument habe auch schon die media/hdd benutzt auch mit Slash und oder...

Im Windows habe ich diese Kommandozeile:

\\fritz.box\nas\WD-7500AAVExternal-01

eingegeben mit Benutzer db und Passwort db und kann sofort auf die Dateien zugreifen und das Netzlaufwerk ist im Arbeitsplatz verfügbar.

Warum geht das aber nicht im Pcd 9 E 2 Image? In der anderen Box mit Gemini 4,7 E1 geht's auch nicht...

Groß Kleinschreibung habe ich genau aufgepasst nur die Slashs habe ich umgedreht in den Dreamboxen siehe Mountzeile oben.

Wenn ich

mount -t cifs -o rw,soft,username=db,password=db ://fritz.box/nas/WD-7500AAVExternal-01/Dreambox /media/hdd/movie

eingebe kommt als Antwort: No Address associated with Name

• Please try :-

mount -t cifs -o rw,soft,username=db,password=db //192.168.2.1/nas/WD-7500AAVExternal-01/Dreambox /media/hdd/movie

Regards.