[Boblight SupportThread] Update: 11-02-2014, Boblight 0.8R6

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...

• Hi Lobot.

the high cpu load comes from the much leds you have, 128 * 3 = 384 channels.
    this is a much leds, so boblight need to calculate a much.

iam runnning on 10 fps and have 92 leds * 3 = 274 channels. cpu load is 12%/14% on a et9000.

The white flashes is a known bug on this moment, i will find so fast i can a sollution to fix this.

the scanmargin (scan only XX % from the 100% screen, the configfile will scan from xx to xx but the last xx is the place to grab the color ) is a new feature this is need to reduce the cpu load but is not probly working on this moment. i wil test this and fix this also so fast i can.

I hope you enjoy Boblight.

Kind regards Speedy1985

• Hi speedy,
    Latest beta is not working for me. i installed / reinstalled the beta several times every time the same result a green screen by entering the boblight gui. I made a screenshot with my handy if you are interested in. Upload mode is not working with this forum and my ipad.
    Hope you could help. For details see my latest post including the conf. Now i could reinstall 0.6r17 which is working again butnstill delay on sd tv programms.
    Thank you! Regards, sven

DM800SE, newnigma2 V3.3.2 2012-03-28, adalight with 50 lamps, last working boblight version: enigma2-plugin-extensions-boblight-enigma2_0.6r17_mipsel.ipk

• Zitat

Originally posted by zwehn
    Hi speedy,
    Latest beta is not working for me. i installed / reinstalled the beta several times every time the same result a green screen by entering the boblight gui. I made a screenshot with my handy if you are interested in. Upload mode is not working with this forum and my ipad.
    Hope you could help. For details see my latest post including the conf. Now i could reinstall 0.6r17 which is working again butnstill delay on sd tv programms.
    Thank you! Regards, sven

Hi zwehn,
    can you send me the logcrash ?
    you can find this in /hdd, then i can search for the error and fix it. :)

Kind regards speedy1985

• Hi 2 All,

Yesterday i have installed this boblight Version:

enigma2-plugin-extensions-boblight-enigma2_0.6r16_mipsel

and everything worked fine.

Now i installed the new Version:

enigma2-plugin-extensions-boblight-enigma2_0.7r2_Beta_mipsel

and everytime i'm starting the plugin i got an greenscreen. What did i wrong

I have an DM7020HD Newnigma2 3.3.2 Image. Can somebody help me????

Thanks

• Iam working on a fix for this :) sorry.
    can you also send me the logfile ? its found in /hdd

thanks!

kind regdrs speedy1985

• Hi Speedy!
    My setup is
    DM800 -> Arduino Uno (Rev 3) (using LEDstream.pde from adafruit on github) -> 50 ws2801 Led

When dynamic mode, I only get shades of blue. There is no problem with static mode. I tried to play with conf file but 1 couldn't manage to get it work.

Latest beta is not working for me also. Green screen by entering the boblight gui. Attached you can find crash logs & my conf file.

I already have working ambilight on raspberry pi (raspbmc) with your boblight deamon. I also wonder if it would be possible to setup something like this:
    DM800 (only client)-> Raspberry Pi (in which deamon run) -> 50 ws2801 Led

Thanks for the great effort!

• hi karalik,
    i have the same config as you. With latest beta i also get the green screen. With the 0.6r17 version my system is running. Attached you will find my boblight conf which worked for me.

By the way is your demon running? If not use telnet command "boblightd -f".

regards, sven

• hi zwehn,

Still same with your conf file. On putty, i can see these;

• Hi.

Please test this for the members who have crashes
    i hope greenscreen crashes are fixed.

-> This is not a offcial new release but only fixed some errors <-

Iám online in chat webchat.freenode.net channel boblight-enigma2.
    Maybe i can give support from there.

Kind regards Speedy.

• Hi karalik,
    Log seems to be similar to mine but i didnt have the error in line 8: invalid memory....
    No more ideas from my side...sorry.

DM800SE, newnigma2 V3.3.2 2012-03-28, adalight with 50 lamps, last working boblight version: enigma2-plugin-extensions-boblight-enigma2_0.6r17_mipsel.ipk

• Hello, I have a problem to change the IP adress of the Daemon. When I press the 1 key, it puts me in menu 1 = mainmenu. From 6 button there is no problem, but my ip starts with the number 1, you could settle this little bug, thank you very much

• Hello, I have a problem to change the IP adress of the Daemon. When I press the 1 key, it puts me in menu 1 = mainmenu. From 6 button there is no problem, but my ip starts with the number 1, you could settle this little bug, thank you very much

• Hello speedy,
    Same experience as adi800 with release b3. Gui is working, fps file not found, no grabbing, and by trying to change the network adress numbers 1-6 are linkd to the menu command, so no edit of network adress possible.

• 1 got rid of this error

Code
    (CGrabber::grabVideo)           ERROR: Got invalid memory offsets, retry... (adr=0x0,adr2=0x0)

Zitat

Originally posted by speedyisfast
    ERROR: Got invalid memory offsets, retry... (adr=0x0,adr2=0x0)
    Set 4:3 to automatic or scale not pan&scan. pan&scan is not supported.

But i still get shades of blue and flickering on bottom left. Do you have any idea?

• Zitat

Originally posted by chriss255
    hello,

i have installed 0.7r3, but have still greenscreen

Fixed. Reuploaded.

• Hallo an alle hier.
    evtl kann mir jemand helfen, danke

Meine Daten:
    DreamBoxen 7020HD / 500HD
    beide mit newnigma2-v3.3.2
    Karatelight16
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-boblight-enigma2_0.6r17_mipsel.ipk

mit dem atmolight plugin geht das karatelight,
    aber mit dem boblight komme ich auf beiden boxen nicht klar.
    kein licht geht an auch bei mir nicht.

ich habe boblight installiert und starte es über Telnet mit
    /etc/init.d/boblight-control start

meine config