Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 7.0

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • @PCDD
    Thanks for that. I also get 011c0000 as above, so that is the problem. However on the DM500hd I also get 011c0000 and there it works.

I use the plugin provided in your image.

I am really happy with the image - it would just be great to make the EPG work. Thanks for your effort.

2 x DM7025SS (Gemini2v4.4), DM600(PCD 7.0), DM800S (Gemini 4.4) TM9100(UR9B2), DM500HD, Triax 88cm dish, Technomate motor.

• Have you tried going to all services in astra 28.2E and see if you have multiple channel entries?
    Maybe you will see two, for example, Eden channels one of which will have EPG.
    I remeber once having to add channels from all services to bouquets because of missing EPG in channels in bouquets.

• Zitat

Originally posted by shumifan50
    @PCDD
    Thanks for that. I also get 011c0000 as above, so that is the problem. However on the DM500hd I also get 011c0000 and there it works.

I use the plugin provided in your image.

I am really happy with the image - it would just be great to make the EPG work. Thanks for your effort.

Hi,

Your epg will work when the channels list agrees with your lamedb ! :)

Just use the items I posted here :-

Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 7.0

In the channel list I have replaced the "a" to "c".

Any other group of channels that do not show up - compare with your lamedb entries - and correct the rytec channels list included in my package.

When you have corrected the list - please post it.

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi there ...

are this epg problems only by the uk channels, or will i get this trouble
    also with my german epg on astra 19.2 ?
    I will use the original settings from the image no extra epg plugin ...

Thanks for help ... CU No.Trace !!!

• These problems are connected with rytec epg using an extra epg plugin.
    Normal, satellite epg works fine on all sattelites.

shumifan50
    I can send you my channel settings if you want.

• Well I stll have no EPG but it seems to get a bit further after I changed the 011a to 011c in rytec.channels.xml.

It now finds over 3000 events and when I restart enigma I get the following:

and later in the log

I will now reflash the box again to get back to original setttings and just change the rytec.channels.xml file and see how it goes.

2 x DM7025SS (Gemini2v4.4), DM600(PCD 7.0), DM800S (Gemini 4.4) TM9100(UR9B2), DM500HD, Triax 88cm dish, Technomate motor.

• kalehrl:
    It would be nice if you could send me your channel settings, however, they might still not match if they have 011a rather than 011c, but I am happy to try anything LOL

• Hi there ...

now i tried the update with DreamEnum v.9 but when i get over
    the web flash the box won't flash ...

- invalid image (or old version)

Will it better work with dream up ?

also dream up won't work ... the image is an ipk file and my
    dreambox wants a nfi file ... ???

CU No.Trace !!!

• Hi ...

aaaaahhhh my fault :winking_face: I loaded the ilk file from the first post
    but thats not the flash-file ... but now i'll try the one from the
    database ...

Sorry ... i am so blind :winking_face: CU No.Trace !!!

• Isw the addon download server up?
    I keep getting internet error when trying to download plugins.
    Where can I find the download sources?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von shumifan50 ()

• Zitat

kalehrl:
    It would be nice if you could send me your channel settings, however, they might still not match if they have 011a rather than 011c, but I am happy to try anything LOL

Here it is.
    I used dreamset to read the list and I think it would be best that you also use this program.
    If you get greyed out services, go to tuner configuration and enable astra 28.2. I also have to do this after installing a new image and loading my settings list.
    The server is online for me.

• kalehrl:
    Thank you very much for that, it now works. I have compared the lamedb generated by scanning the channels and it is quite different from the one you supplied. Where did you get that lamedb from? I think if I need to rescan the channels, because they have moved or there are new ones, then I will loose the EPG again.

As you can see below there is a huge difference between the 2 lamedbs.

Your lamedb:

Zitat

Eden

0002:1:0 p:BSkyB,c:00140d,c:01090f,c:02090e,c:03090d

1968:011a0000:07d6:010922,c:020921,c:030920

My scanned lamedb:

Zitat

Eden
    p:BSkyB
    1968:011c0000:07d6:0002:1:0

• Zitat

Isw the addon download server up?
    I keep getting internet error when trying to download plugins.
    Where can I find the download sources?

The server seems to be ok. How are you trying to download ?

• pcd:
    It si fine now, it went unavailable from download panek for about 10 minutes.

Did you see the solution for the EPG above. It looks like the scanning function in the image is broken/producing incorrect output compared to required output in lamedb.

Did the lamedb generator change at some point?

Of some interest is that the lamedb on the DM500HD looks the same as the one scanned by the PCD DM600 image. But it must be noted that the DM500HD has enigma2 v 2.1. I don't know what version PCD image is.

• The list is an old @ciefp Settings list which I adapt for my needs.
    I'm not sure if lamedb comes in settings lists but if it comes, than that's where it originally came from. Feel free to scan channels because I do that from time to time and nothing significant changes.
    I believe the difference has something to do with satellite.xml file and orbital position of satellites. Open the default satellite.xml and the one in my settings.
    For example, Thor 5/6/Intelsat 10-02 (0.8W) is defined like this:

Code
    <sat name="Thor 5/6/Intelsat 10-02 (0.8W)" flags="0" position="-8">

whereas in my list it is:

Code
    <sat name="Thor 5/6/Intelsat 10-02 (0.8W)" flags="0" position="-10">

position is different which results in a different entry in lamedb.
    When I put my picons for this satellite, not a single one of them would show up becuase channel references were different. Picon creator used the latest satellite.xml which is different from the one I had. Then I used a rename tool to change a part of picon name to suit my needs and they showed up. The same probably happened here although the entries for this satellite are the same in my list and the latest satellite.xml.
    I'm glad you sorted it out.

EDIT:

I think I found the root of the problem. :)

11c converted to dec gives 284.
    11a converted to dec gives 282.

this is the orbital position of the satellite in satellites.xml

Code
    <sat name="Astra 2A/2B/2D/Eurobird 1 (28.2E)" flags="0" position="282">

This is the same entry in my channel list and the latest satellite.xml generated online.

I bet the list you were using initially had 284 in the satellite.xml which is not standard giving you botched lamedb for rytec epg.

• Where did you guys get this satellite.xml from?
    I created one an hour ago and the entry is right, 282 as it should be.
    http://satellites-xml.eu/

And I also know who is to blame for this.
    People with stupid USALS option enabled wanting to max out their signal from satellites co-positioned closely one to another - Astra 28.2 and Eurobird 28.5. So someone fiddled with the satellite.xml instead of just switching off USALS and using good old diseqc 1.2 to manually fix signal and save it.

• Somehow it has got into our images. I have never changed anthing with this xml. Perhaps some expert (?) gave it to me as replacement - probably for a reason unconnected to sat 28.2 !

The 500plus image also has this wrong xml. So - when did you change it in your image ?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• When you upload channel settings you also upload satellite.xml file.
    When I flash a new image I always use my existing settings instead of wasting time scanning satellites.