Dm500plus Enigma2 Pcd 2.2

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • The storage selection was my code.

The rytec code sends the epg stuff to the biggest available storage. hdd is default. I changed the code because some users wanted to use usb instead of hdd.

Regarding the epg problem - please give an example channel (sat, freq, sr) and more details of the problem. I will look into it.

I do not have to clear the channel to get epg.

Cheers, pcd.

• The problems manifests itself in incomplete epg on most channels from the ex-yu countries. For example, on HRT-TV1 which is on hotbird 13E, the epg data after around 18h disappears and then starts again after around 04h.

Also on some channels like RTL Televizija, Nova TV, RTS1 on intelsat 10-02, 1W there is no epg data.

Please see the screenshot.

Also please ftp the latest files to /etc/epgimport and select ex-yu source.

The epg is complete on openpli enigma1 image and according to willy from rytec team also in other e2 images.

Epg from all other providers works fine in your image. It is just this ex-yu that's making problems..

• Its working with the "big" remote control from DM800 :315:

• Please delete these lines and restart enigma2 :-

• Hi,

Sorry, it is not possible to change only enigma2. There are too many changes between the versions.

I will make a new image in a few days and post out for testing. :)

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi,

Attached is a new image - only for testing.

It has enigma2 Master version (more stable) instead of Experimental (as in the earlier image).

Please check if you still have the audio missing and other problems.

Also please suggest any new items you (plugins etc or anything else) for the next release. :)

Cheers, pcd.

• hi pcd

Thank you for the image.

Unfortunately, it won't boot. It always crashes with green screen.

I tried erasing skin.xml i valiks folder, then the entire valiks skin hoping it would boot with default skin but it won't.

enigma2_crash_110.log is the first crash log.

• Hi,

Please replace /usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py with the attached.

The .xml files should be ok. The problem was skin_default.xml has items like id="1" in the screens. The file skin.py needs to allow this. :)

Cheers, pcd.

• There are 5 occurrences of

Code
    no ancillary data in audio stream... abort radiotext pes parser

because I zapped between 5 different channels.

Whenever I switch to a channel, after around 10 seconds there is a small audio glitch. This glitch occurs at the same time as the above "no ancillary...".

That's the reason why I think this error is responsible for the audio glitch.

The glitch isn't that bad but can be annoying when zapping a lot.