LiveTV on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • Zitat

Original von ratzifatzi
    Vorsicht beim Update des neuen Clients auf dem iPhone, danach funktioniert die Wiedergabe der Dreambox Streams nicht mehr!

ratzifatzi

Welcher Versionen darf oder muss es denn nun sein?
    (iPhone und Server)

Danke

pat

1x DM800SEV2
    2x DM 800C PVR
    1x DM 900
    NFS auf Synology
    Merlin-3_OE-2.0-dm800seV2-20140601
    OpenATV 6.2

• Nach einem Clientupdate am iPhone auf 2.1.2 bekomme ich nur noch eine Fehlermeldung und werde gefragt, ob ich gleich anonym die Fehlermeldung versenden möchte. Videos von der HDD laufen, aber LiveTv geht damit nicht mehr. Downgrade auf 2.1.1. Danach läuft wieder alles.

Server habe ich die neueste Version (Mac 2.2.1) mit der geänderten ffmpeg Datei.

ratzifatzi

• Hi!

Gibts den auch ne channels.ini für kabelBW bzw brauch ich da auch den LiveTV ordner der in der HowTo angeboten wird?! Grüße und danke

• Zitat

Originally posted by daniellaruso
    Hi!

Gibts den auch ne channels.ini für kabelBW bzw brauch ich da auch den LiveTV ordner der in der HowTo angeboten wird?! Grüße und danke

Hi there, why don't you create these yourself. It's easy and just takes you an hour of your time. And if you're done please post thumbnails and channels.ini here.

Kathrein UFS910 (AAF E2)
    Dbox2 (latest Petze)

• Guys,

Don't update Air Video Server to anything later than 2.1.1
    and even more important don't update the client to anything later than 2.1.1

My modpack will very likely no longer work!!

I will try to develop a mod pack for the newer versions of the Air Video client and server.

In the official support forum you can read there are lots of things no longer properly working with the new versions (e.g. seeking with older iphone firmware, tv out probs etc.)

Kathrein UFS910 (AAF E2)
    Dbox2 (latest Petze)

• The Air Video developers from InMethod did a great job. The latest client (2.1.2) released today and the latest server 2.2.4 released some minutes ago are perfectly working with my modpack :468:

Of course it's up to you to decide if you do the update or not. People use to say "never touch a running system". Anyway, you can safely upgrade and if you do, I recommend to wait until tomorrow since InMethod is fixing some other bugs at the moment.

Kathrein UFS910 (AAF E2)
    Dbox2 (latest Petze)

• Zitat

Originally posted by sugo
    jockyw2001

Thanks for the great job!

A question: Is there a way to get an Airvideo stream playing on a PC f.e. with VLC?

Thx

I think so and will check that out.

Kathrein UFS910 (AAF E2)
    Dbox2 (latest Petze)

• Hi all

I also have to "thank you - thank you for this great app!"

It works great. I just have installed it with the latest version for Server (2.2.4) and AirVideo.
    In local LAN it work without any probelms on a pretty high bitrate. On 3G (UMTS) it works wthout probs with Conversion settings set between 25 to 30%.

My very very small contribution to this:
    For all the folks watching the Swiss Channels here the Logos and lines for the channel.ini.

Just copy the into the origin channel.ini. If the "channel number" is already used only rename it accordingly.

Remark: Config is for Enigma2

Cheers

• Hi,

I would like to use the Live TV mod with my Dbox2, I updated some channels in the channel list, but I can't get a picture. I found some errors in the log file, but don't know what to do... thought I have to change something in the live conversation settings (regarding quality of transcoding), but there is no such option in my iphone app. playing movies from my harddisk isn't a problem... can you help me???

Thanks a lot!!!

LiveConversion: FFmpeg version UNKNOWN, Copyright (c) 2000-2009 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
    LiveConversion: built on Dec 31 2009 15:02:55 with gcc 4.4.1
    LiveConversion: configuration: --enable-memalign-hack --prefix=/mingw --target-os=mingw32 --arch=i686 --cpu=i686 --enable-gpl --enable-libx264 --enable-static --disable-shared --enable-pthreads --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libfaad --disable-decoder=aac
    LiveConversion: libavutil 50. 7. 0 / 50. 7. 0
    LiveConversion: libavcodec 52.43. 0 / 52.43. 0
    LiveConversion: libavformat 52.43. 0 / 52.43. 0
    LiveConversion: libavdevice 52. 2. 0 / 52. 2. 0
    LiveConversion: libswscale 0. 7. 2 / 0. 7. 2
    LiveConversion: [mpeg2video @ 0x1f93070]mpeg_decode_postinit() failure
    LiveConversion: [mpegts @ 0x339ea0]max_analyze_duration reached
    LiveConversion: [mpegts @ 0x339ea0]Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
    LiveConversion:
    LiveConversion: Seems stream 0 codec frame rate differs from container frame rate: 50.00 (50/1) -> 25.00 (25/1)
    LiveConversion: Input #0, mpegts, from 'http://192.168.178.24:31339/0,0x64,0x6e,0x78':
    LiveConversion: Duration: N/A, start: 54935.185456, bitrate: 15256 kb/s
    LiveConversion: Program 28006
    LiveConversion: Stream #0.0[0x6e]: Video: mpeg2video, yuv420p, 720x576 [PAR 64:45 DAR 16:9], 15000 kb/s, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 90k tbn, 50 tbc
    LiveConversion: Stream #0.1[0x82](deu): Subtitle: 0x0006
    LiveConversion: Stream #0.2[0x78](deu): Audio: mp2, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 256 kb/s
    LiveConversion: Stream #0.3[0x79](2ch): Audio: mp3, 0 channels
    LiveConversion: Stream #0.4[0x7d](deu): Audio: ac3, 0 channels
    LiveConversion: Stream #0.5[0x83](deu): Subtitle: dvbsub
    LiveConversion: Stream #0.6[0x54]: Data: 0x0006
    LiveConversion: Program 28011
    LiveConversion: Program 28014
    LiveConversion: Program 28016
    LiveConversion: Program 28007
    LiveConversion: Program 28008
    LiveConversion: Program 28017
    LiveConversion: Program 28012
    LiveConversion: Program 28013
    LiveConversion: [libx264 @ 0x3701c10]using SAR=71/72
    LiveConversion: [libx264 @ 0x3701c10]using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Slow
    LiveConversion: [libx264 @ 0x3701c10]profile Baseline, level 2.1
    LiveConversion: Output #0, mpegts, to 'pipe:':
    LiveConversion: Stream #0.0: Video: libx264, yuv420p, 576x320 [PAR 71:72 DAR 71:40], q=2-29, 200 kb/s, 90k tbn, 25 tbc
    LiveConversion: Stream #0.1(deu): Audio: libmp3lame, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 64 kb/s
    LiveConversion: Stream mapping:
    LiveConversion: Stream #0.0 -> #0.0
    LiveConversion: Stream #0.2 -> #0.1
    LiveConversion: Press [q] to stop encoding
    LiveConversion: [mpeg2video @ 0x1f93070]mpeg_decode_postinit() failure
    LiveConversion: Error while decoding stream #0.0
    LiveConversion: frame= 54 fps= 0 q=29.0 size= 81kB time=1.78 bitrate= 371.8kbits/s dup=15 drop=0
    LiveConversion: >>

• Zitat

Originally posted by ~orcus~
    Hi,

I would like to use the Live TV mod with my Dbox2, I updated some channels in the channel list, but I can't get a picture. I found some errors in the log file, but don't know what to do... thought I have to change something in the live conversation settings (regarding quality of transcoding), but there is no such option in my iphone app. playing movies from my harddisk isn't a problem... can you help me???

Thanks a lot!!!

Check my first post: Flash a recent image which includes yWeb. Before streaming switch off "Playback" and "Sectionsd". You can do that in the Control menu via the dbox yWeb interface. Works excellent with my Dbox2 (I'm running latest Petze image which you can get from ump2002). Good luck!

Kathrein UFS910 (AAF E2)
    Dbox2 (latest Petze)

• I can recommend everyone to update the server to 2.2.5beta1
    The picture quality at lower bitrates is much better, there is far less block artifacts.

On the client side I recommend to stay with 2.1.1
    The latest client 2.1.2 works but has some disadvantages compared to 2.1.1, e.g. seeking support and tv-out are not so good.

Kathrein UFS910 (AAF E2)
    Dbox2 (latest Petze)

• Zitat

Original von jockyw2001

Check my first post: Flash a recent image which includes yWeb. Before streaming switch off "Playback" and "Sectionsd". You can do that in the Control menu via the dbox yWeb interface. Works excellent with my Dbox2 (I'm running latest Petze image which you can get from ump2002). Good luck!

Thank You, did what you said! Now I get the stream for about 3 seconds, then it stops with the log message
    LiveConversion: Error while decoding stream #0.1
    LiveConversion: [libmp3lame @ 0x246cd50]lame: output buffer too small (buffer index: 9600, free bytes: 192)
    LiveConversion: Audio encoding failed

I know, that other user had this message, too, but the given solutions to that problem do not work for me. I mean I'm not using wlan and there is no possibility to change the transcoding settings... or I do not found them...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ~orcus~ ()

• Zitat

Originally posted by ~orcus~
    Thank You, did what you said! Now I get the stream for about 3 seconds, then it stops with the log message
    LiveConversion: Error while decoding stream #0.1
    LiveConversion: [libmp3lame @ 0x246cd50]lame: output buffer too small (buffer index: 9600, free bytes: 192)
    LiveConversion: Audio encoding failed

I know, that other user had this message, too, but the given solutions to that problem do not work for me. I mean I'm not using wlan and there is no possibility to change the transcoding settings... or I do not found them...

I'm afraid I can't help you much further with this. Perhaps it helps when you reboot your dbox. Make sure your pc is powerful enough to run the server, you can check this by streaming a video file shared on the pc. Try streaming with extreme low quality. Finally, make sure to install server version 2.2.5 beta1 and on the iPhone use 2.1.1 (although the latest version 2.1.2 should work as well).

Kathrein UFS910 (AAF E2)
    Dbox2 (latest Petze)

• kann jemand für die fünf ORF Sender (ORF1;ORF2;ATV+;Pulse4TV und TW1) die drei Zeilen für Enigma2 Boxen erstellen.
    Vor allem die .mp4. Ich kriegs nicht hin.
    Sonst läufts einwandfrei, Super Programm

• Hallo!
    Muss die Dreambox eingeschaltet sein?
    und müssen die channels.ini mit der Senderliste der DB übereinstimmen?
    ich krieg das Teil einfach nicht zum laufen..

und bei einem NAS - Server, welchen Folder muss ich da nehmen?

Danke,
    fru