Beiträge von Katabatic

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...

I'm using my Irish Sky card for about a year and a half with CCam with no problems at all. In fact the only time I ever used the Sky box was just so the installers could activate the card initially, that's it.
    Currently using CCam Complete 2.08 downloaded via blue button if that helps.
    I also use a UK Freesat card to receive Channel 5 (used to need it for Channel 4 also here) so effectively two Sky cards in the one box.

I didnt need to configure anything at all, it just works simple as that.

I've a 7020 btw.

I've been using my Sky Card and Sky Freesat cards (am based in Ireland and need the Freesat card to receive Channel 4 and 5) with Ccam for about six months now and everything still works fine.

Don't know what cam you are using but I think other cams may need the box serials manually entered into the config file, not necessary with Ccam.
    CS works fine with the Ccam also if that's what you're into :winking_face:

If you are looking for a replica of the Sky epg, to the best of my knowledge such a thing doesnt exist.

However there are epg guides that can be installed that using rss to download a weeks worth of guides from Sky Uk, Premiere etc etc, I've attached one such one to this post.

Ftp it to your tmp folder and do manual install via blue button.

Hope its useful, do let us know if you find a better one - I'd like it too!!

Install the latest version of videolan (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html) on the laptop.

Assuming you are using Gemini, then just open up the dreambox local website - http://whatever.ip.you.assigned.it , the rest is self explanitory.

Web-X-Tv (the web interface) will allow you to stream the signal to your laptop (it will open in videolan automatically.
    You can also download to your pc the recorded .ts files which play perfectly in videolan with no need to change into another format.

Why not just turn internet connection sharing on on the laptop?

Change the laptop IP to 192.168.0.1 (as already suggested) or just leave it blank (Internet connection sharing will set this to 192.168.0.1 under the hood so as to speak).

On the Dreambox enable DHCP and reboot it and you'll now to be able to get whatever plugins you want automagically via blue button (in Gemini).

I use this setup and works perfectly.

I'm using Gemini 3.30 on my 7020 and its fantastic, thanks to all the smart guys that made it :)

However I just cannot figure out how to share my DM7020 HDD so my WinXP computer can see it.
    Is there any guide for this?
    I'd like to set up my DM7020 as a file server as its on all the time so would be perfect for this on the home network.

Can someone help out here ?

Happy Christmas too all .