Beiträge von 03397

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...

I have upload the package butI get the following
    root@dm7020:~> ipkg install /var/tmp/imgmod.ipk; echo ">>> DONE <<<";
    Installing kernel-module-ip-tables (2.6.9-r4) to root...
    Configuring kernel-module-ip-tables
    Configuration for powerpc.generic not found, trying powerpc
    >>> DONE <<<
    root@dm7020:~>
    When I try to execute iptables iptable cannot be found

Please guys helps..

I have upload the packagae butI get the folowing
    root@dm7020:~> ipkg install /var/tmp/imgmod.ipk; echo ">>> DONE <<<";
    Installing kernel-module-ip-tables (2.6.9-r4) to root...
    Configuring kernel-module-ip-tables
    Configuration for powerpc.generic not found, trying powerpc
    >>> DONE <<<
    root@dm7020:~>
    When I try to execetute iptables I get the error message Iptables binary not found !

Please guys helps..

I have installed Gemini 4.7 in my 7020 dreambox and I want to use the iptables but the package is not installed.
    How do I iinstall iptables on my dreambox?
    When I try to update ipkg packages I get the foillowing:

root@dm7020:/etc> ipkg-cl update; echo ">>> DONE <<<";
    Downloading http://download.blue-panel.com…020/0470/feed/Packages.gz
    wget: server returned error 404: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

An error ocurred, return value: 1.
    Collected errors:
    ipkg_download: ERROR: Command failed with return value 1: `wget --passive-ftp -q -P /tmp/ipkg-75h1mx http://download.blue-panel.com…020/0470/feed/Packages.gz'
    >>> DONE <<<
    root@dm7020:/etc>

Zitat

Originally posted by morten9836
    Hi to everybody !!!
    One question ...apart from smargos is there a way to connect a phoenix reader on the usb ports of Dm800 using usb2serial cable ?I have made some attempts ,i have the appropriate drivers installed ,i run dmesg and seems to recognize the device as prolific 2303 connected to dev/ttyUSB0 .But its not working .
    Any ideas ?

Many thanks
    M.

Which card reader are you using? Infinity USB unlimited?
    Which card are you trying to read using your card reader?

Zitat

Originally posted by gutemine
    I only made a Mipsel Version of the drivers, you would need to follow the instructions at the beginning of the thread and build a powerpc version of the iuu*.ko file in your own X-compile OE environment for the 7020.

But then still the birds would need adaption to sing with the device :)

Ciao
    gutemine

Can you please be more specific what I am supposed to do?
    I would appcreciate a step by step.
    Thanks.

Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it. But I cannot find the rc.d in dreambox. I unserstand that this cron is for unix/linux. The only similar I can find are named rc0.d, rc1.d and so on. In which I have to put the process??

Thanks.

I have the following problem with Gemini 3.4. When I start recording you are supposed to be able to watch other channels which are using the same transponder or something like that. By using mgcamd 1.18 when I try to do that i.e. when I try to choose one except the one being recorded it says that recording must be stopped. Is there A setting that I must change in order to be able to do that?

I do not know if this is the correct place to do my suggestion.

I was going to suggest the plugins that are arelady installed, to be indicated using a check sign or something so that you know that they exist.

Another thing.
    I have a problem when recording (I'm using g**x with 7020 dreambox) :

When there are freezes longer than one second, it stays black screen and I have to stop the recording to resolve the problem...

Also, when I switch to other channels(which I am eligible to zap) it does the same thing; when I come back to the program being recorded the screen goes black.
    I tried using different versions for G**x but the problem still continues.
    I am using Gemini version 3.2.
    I do not have this problems with mgcamd.
    Can this problem be fixed with the new Gemini????

Thanks guys.
    Keep up the good work

Thanks but when i try to create a new thread under the thread you have sent me I am getting the following message
    Access denied.
    Access to this page has been denied for one of the following reasons:
    You are not logged in. Some pages are restricted to users only. To login, fill in the information below. To register, click here.
    Your account is closed or not activated. Please contact the Administrator in this case.
    You are trying to access a page restricted to certain user groups. You do not have permission to enter this page.
    Logged in as: 03397 [logout]

Do I need certain privilages in order to post a thread there.

Thanks.

Is there any subforum that we can make suggestions to the creators of Gemini?
    I was going to suggest the plugins that are arelady installed, to be indicated using a check sign or something so that you know that they exist.

Thanks guys.
    Keep up the good work.

Zitat

Originally posted by Snelly
    I can only think its this old crossover cable I dug out... i'll buy a shorter new one tomorrow and give it a go. thanks for your help.

The problem is the IP address that you are using. Do not use this IP address.
    Set 192.168.2.1 with mask 255.255.255.0 with disabled DHCP on your PC. You do not need any gateway. Set 192.168.2.2 with mask 255.255.255.0 on your dreambox.
    This will do the trick. After you do that check that you have sent and received packets on your ethernet card of your PC. If not then there is something wrong with you crossover cable

Zitat

Originally posted by MadMax
    Swap files only make sense if it's big enough i.e. 128MB
    So it requires some extrnal media i.e. HDD, CF or USB stick with an equivalent amount of memory free

If a create a swap file what will I gain by doing that?

I am using a 7020 with Gemini 3.10 and I was wondering if I create a swap file If it will help in any way the operation of my dreambox.

Hi all,

I have a problem when recording (I'm using gbox with 7020 dreambox) :

When there are freezes longer than one second, it stays black screen and I have to stop the recording to resolve the problem...

Also, when I switch to other channels(which I am eligible to zap) it does the same thing; when I come back to the program being recorded the screen goes black.
    I tried using different versions for Gbox but the problem still continues.
    I am using Gemini version 3.2
    Any clues?

Someone told me that If I use other image(Colloseum) the problem will dissapear.