Beiträge von amr999

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...

How to stream from DM to PC on this image?
    webinterface not working.
    I've searched this thread and have not found a reply?

using VLC 0.8.6 on my computer works fine on Enigma 1 image, but on this image tried different settings, but no luck.
    Anyone got it working?
    please provide correct settings?

Thanks pcd for the image.

I have 2 problems:

1. The sound for some reason is not available on some channels, even if you zap back and fourth between a channel with sound and the other without.
    The only way is to restart enigma2 to get sound back.
    2. CCcam Info does not install?

Finally, is there a possibility of adding wifi in network, or is this a hardware problem and will not be available on enigma2 for DM 7020.

Thanks for a great and stable image.

I've just one suggestion:

The satellites.xml does not include Eurobird 2 (25.5E).
    I've adjusted the file, but when I make update to the image, this changes.
    Could you kindly include it in your file, instead of having to upload the file to the box each time and update is available.
    To avoid this, I've used Badr (26.0E) instead and manual scan the channels on Eurobird2 (25.5E)

Thanks once again for constant updates to image.

Still no support for RS 232?
    No drivers?
    What's the use of having a RS 232 on DM 800, that's dead (No function)
    Tried to connect a serial smart card reader, no luck.
    Tried a USB to RS 232, also no luck.
    Is there hope someday (Soon) a driver will be available or should I try to find a USB smart reader that's compatible with DM 800?

Zitat

Originally posted by amr999

Thanks pcd,
    will test it and get back to you with result as soon as possible.

regards

It's working, but the response time is slightly slower then normal (emu constructed for a image,i.e enigma1 and emu or even enigma2 for 7025 and emu).
    Thanks for the constant updates.

Porto,

Nice skin, but could you change the analog clock background to a lighter shad as the hour hand is not visible. The same applies to your other skin greeny on nabilosat (I've used it) please also modify the clock background.

cheers and keep up the good work.

matrix10,

I've followed the correct path and installed it manually exactly as the path is written from your skin file download, that's why i was stating it did not work.

zbigzbig20,

will try your method of edit file bluex.esml and upstair change line from <fonts basepath="/usr/share/fonts/bluex"> to <fonts>, that's the only step which i did not know i should change the .esml

Zitat

Originally posted by matrix10
    Blue X for Gemini DM7020

I have not test but,I think is OK.

I've tested and not working on 7020. The path for this skin is different then normal skin path?
    the ones inside the file is usr/share/fonts and tuxbox
    anyway i've placed files as per stated path and the skin does not show as per attached pictures, the outlines/background is transparent, getting only the blue color on screen.

Zitat

Originally posted by satspock
    Pli image are stabil and good,but they dont have beautiful skins.
    If only skinmasters like vali and army ,matrix ,mimi74 and others would make skins for pli,then pli would be super.

Same as Satspock, would like to see more skins converted to PLI image.