Beiträge von Ine

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...

Hi,
    thanks ! Got vers.2.9-r2 working now. The problem was that I could not adjust picon position with the remote. Started then the web-interface, and there picon position was set to: 0. Adjusted it to 500, and then I was able to fine-tune picon position with the remote. :hurra:

Best Regards
    Ine

Hi @ joergm6
    Have been running this plugin for a very long time now (since the early start). I have now running Lcd4Linux vers. 1.3-r0 to my SPF- 107H. Have tried several times to upgrade the plugin, but every time I tried to upgrade, it wont show my picons, everything else works perfect. Have tried to move my picons from Usb-stick to Cf-card, no difference. Off course I have selected the new path in the blue menu (set on) and save, but no go ? There has to be some (config-files ?) that have to be deleted, so that I can do a clean install of the latest vers. of the plugin ? Im using an oe 1.6 image (newnigma2).

Best Regards
    Ine

Zitat

Originally posted by Ine
    Hi ,
    any chance to get the bootlogo in colors (like DM800SE) ? Not that I am booting my DM8000 very often, LOL. Presume that there is bootloader that will have to be modified, OR ?

Trying again :
    Hallo,
    eine Chance, um die bootlogo in den Farben (wie DM800SE) bekommen? Nicht, dass ich das Booten meiner DM8000 sehr oft, LOL. Davon aus, daß Bootloader, der modifiziert werden soll, oder?