Beiträge von psykix

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...

Hmm..

Still confused.. What does it actually do to Autotimer? Autotimer is already set to poll the EPG every hour, and set any timers that match what has been added to Autotimer.

Why do I have to add channels? There are over 800 channels, so that would take some time! Can I add just bouquet or just the satellite instead?

Also, my Cool TV Guide doesn't show any timers that are set to record - is this normal? Is this possible to add?

Thanks, and sorry for me having to type in English!

Can someone explain exactly what EPGrefresh does?

I use CrossEPG, and it downloads the EPG every morning at 4:00am.

Thinking about it, Autotimer actually parses the EPG every hour (I have it set to that).

So.. What I could do with, is on a long green press for Cool TV Guide to add the recording to Autotimer, and then perform the equivalent of two green button presses (to add the timer recording with default settings, which I never change anyway).

So.. does EPGrefresh perform this functionality, or is it for a different purpose?

Thanks for the assistance!

Zitat

Originally posted by 69chris

you need to install EPGRefresh..
    this renew your EPGlist and this automate the autotimer

I've installed this - not sure if I have it configured correctly though..

Can you let me know the settings for EPGRefresh, and also for Autotimer?

Thanks!

Not sure if this is me doing something silly...

When I press long green, then Autotimer pops up, and asks for the settings for the recordings. Usually I press green, green, and then exit and then save (otherwise it doesn't actually add the timer).

With this, although it adds it to Autotimer, I have to come out of Cool TV Guide, go into Autotimer plugin, and then press green to get it to search for programmes and save and add the timers.

Is there any way to automate this process into Cool TV Guide?

Or maybe I am missing some way to simplify Autotimer from within the Autotimer plugin itself?

My German is appalling, so apologies if I am repeating!

What would be great is if you could select a programme, and then press say yellow or red or whatever, and it adds it to Autotimer with the default settings, and then records a series.

My wife could even use the box then!

Would be superb if someone could figure out how to do proper series links on the Dreambox - but presumably that would require being able to read the EIT streams..

I just got around to trying this tonight using my iMac, iPad and my DM8000.

I'm impressed, it works really well...

However, having a motorised dish, does anyone have a more comprehensive channels.ini and logos files for other satellites? In particular 28.2deg East and 13deg East.

Thanks!

I figured out what the problem was... I had left open a WebIF connection with an EPG search window.. For some reason this was causing the spinner to display..

No idea why it would cause the spinner, but closing the WebIF window fixed the problem!

Is there any way to stop the spinners (penguin) showing?

The spinner keeps showing every few minutes.

I only have a few plugins installed, and when I do a TOP from a telnet session, it just seems to be enigma2 using 49% CPU very briefly and then it drops back down to less than 1%...

I installed the Oozoon 10/07/2010 oe1.6 image clean into flash, and then did an immediate update.

Not running BA or anything.. only CrossEPG, Autotimer, Autoresolution, AutoTimeshift and CCcam 2.1.4

Any ideas?

I'm using Oozoon oe1.6 and the latest CrossEPG (0.4.6 svn54)

I have a problem with Autotimer and CrossEPG - not sure if anyone can help with this, I have tried to contact Rizmo (author of Autotimer) without reply.

I use the import from EPG option in Autotimer and use CrossEPG to grab the EPG data.

Some programmes fail to set timers (best example is try recording Emmerdale on one of the ITV channels on 28.2deg East - 7pm weekdays)

It just doesn't find any matches..

It always used to work on older images - I don't know when it stopped working because I was using XMLTV import plugin.

If I use Rytec XMLTV EPG, along with Autotimer, then it successfully matches Emmerdale and sets the timers.

I can obviously manually set timers, but Emmerdale is one of those programmes that is sometimes on for 30min and sometimes on for an hour and Autotimer would take that into consideration..

Any ideas anyone? Even if I manually try to add a timer to Autotimer, and type in the programme name Emmerdale, it still doesn't add a timer..

I will try PMing Rizmo again and see if I can get a response!

Thanks for any help anyone can provide :)

EDIT: Rizmo has replied actually, but I didn't get email notification.. Searching for Emmerdale within the Webinterface generates matches, so beginning to think it is an issue with Autotimer maybe?

CrossEPG doesn't work on the latest images - it gives a green screen crash.

The author is aware, not sure if any fix is forthcoming..

Zitat

Originally posted by TDA
    Well mate,I could give you all necessary files,that are needed to get crossepg working in the new gemini if you like.
    Basically the only important one(cause you can't really use the GUI) is the config(/usr/crossepg/).
    All you need to do is edit it to the path where you want to have the epg.dat files and so on.
    db_root=/media/usb/crossepg/

Besides that you need to change the gemini.epg.dat filename to epg.dat and all should be working.

Main problem with that is that the wife uses the GUI to import timers from the EPG (only way she can do it)

The other option would be to get something like the Rytec/Satmate download working on Gemini 5.00

Achille17 - did you get it working just using that .ipk file?

Hope someone can help...

Is it possible to get UK EPG without any extra plugins? I see Freesat in the EPG menu, but not sure that supports all channels (only Freesat channels?), and I couldn't get it to work either - what was I doing wrong?

I tried a modified version (for OE1.6) of CrossEPG, but that refused to install as it was for Oozoon images only..

Apologies for writing in English, my German is non-existent!!

Hi Dubious,

I always used CrossEPG also, however since I switched to Oozoon oe 1.6, I switched to using the xmltv importer with the Rytec settings for UK sats.. Seems to work pretty well - they are available in the Packet Manager...

Hope this helps...

I like that layout you have dreamkp - I will have to try that on mine..

I have a question - I'm running Gemini 4.5 and want to upgrade to 4.6..

Will the backup manager save the Movie Jukebox settings? Not bothered about the plugin because there is a newer version anyway (thanks AliAbdul!!)

Keep up the good work guys!

I uploaded the following :-

Zoolander.png
    The Goonies.png
    National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.png
    Slumdog Millionaire.png

The ones that I uploaded later were fine, and I tested and they work great!