Click2Record V2.80

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • Click2Record is a PC application that makes it easy and fast to add new timer events to all Enigma2 dreamboxes.

Features:
    * Left click any event and it will be added to your timer list
    * Right click an event to search the title at IMDB
    * Show and manage your current timerlist
    * Tags: Click2record can highlight userdefined events of your interest (e.g: Simpsons, erotik, sport, etc)
    * Build in Filters: Show evening events only, or show movies only.
    * Search the EPG for specific events
    * Does not require username or password. Just the IP address of the dreambox
    * Support multiple bouquets and autosaves your settings

Requirements:
    * Java 1.5 or newer (download at java.com)

Installation:
    * Unzip and doubleclick the click2record.jar file (make sure jar files are associated with java.exe)

---------------------------------
    UPDATE V2.40
    Changelog:
    * Highly improved UTF handling (international characters)
    * EPG is now cached on HDD for much faster access
    -----------------------------------
    UPDATE V2.50
    Changelog:
    * Added "cleanup timer events" button
    * Option to hide channels with no EPG
    * Tooltip (mouseover) is now split in 2 lines
    * Small clean ups
    UPDATE V2.55
    Changelog:
    * Channelnames are UTF decoded properly
    * Timerlist is refreshed after doing a timer cleanup
    UPDATE V2.70
    Changelog:
    * Cache is automaticly renewed if more than one day old
    * Create custom timer events
    * Zap to channel
    * Improved error handling.
    * Several small fixes
    UPDATE V2.80
    Changelog:
    * Action after event can be change in configuration

• WAO!!!
    super Arbeit! weiter so ! :danke:

um das Tool noch perfekt zu machen, hier noch n paar Ideen:

[list=1]
    [*]Speicherung der EPG-Daten (muss ja nicht bei jedem Aufruf aktualisiert werden)
    [*]Ergebnisanzeige nach Suche (vielleicht durch farbliche Markierung)
    [/list=1]
    aber sonst bin ich total begeisert :)

• Hi Trashmaster,

I'm not that strong with the german language but I guess you want click2record to save the epg to hdd? This might be a good idea, but I still need to check if the local files are up to date. I might introduce this later on.

The search feature will be updated soon, so that only channels that contains any hits will be displayed.

• I am having the problem that it loads only the timers from the box. Everything else is just throwing an exception. The TabbedPanel is empty, no single Service is listed.

I am running KDE 4.1 with /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/jre/bin/java

Regards

Code
    [Loaded java.awt.AWTEvent$1 from /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.06/jre/lib/rt.jar]
    Read Channels for 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM%20BOUQUET%20"userbouquet.0.tv"%20ORDER%20BY%20bouquet
    [Loaded org.jdesktop.swingworker.SwingWorker$5 from file:/home/rico/Desktop/Click2Record.jar]
    Refresh GUI...
    Exception in thread "Thread-1" java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Tab count: 0
            at javax.swing.JTabbedPane.checkIndex(JTabbedPane.java:1736)
            at javax.swing.JTabbedPane.setSelectedIndex(JTabbedPane.java:572)
            at bj_epg.BJ_EPGView.tegnepgbillede(BJ_EPGView.java:1665)
            at bj_epg.BJ_EPGView$BasicThread2.run(BJ_EPGView.java:1814)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Es heißt auch nicht mehr Troll, sondern Netzbürger mit Frustrationshintergrund.
    <br>
    Leider muß ich es extra schreiben: Kein Support per PM. Privater Support hilft uns nicht weiter als Forum!

• Zitat

Original von 3c5x9
    I am having the problem that it loads only the timers from the box. Everything else is just throwing an exception. The TabbedPanel is empty, no single Service is listed.

I am running KDE 4.1 with /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/jre/bin/java

Regards

Hmmm, it seems like it does'nt find any channels at all for the requested bouquet. Do you have windows PC to try it on just to be sure it's not a linux related bug.

I've compiled a new version that outputs some more debug information. Please try that one and post the output here. Thank you.

• Code
    Changed!
    Bouqet changed to: PREMIERE                                             <serv>1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.0.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
    counting channels...
    Found 0 channels
    Read Channels from http://192.168.1.107/web/getservices?sRef=1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM%20BOUQUET%20"userbouquet.0.tv"%20ORDER%20BY%20bouquet
    Refresh GUI...

the output the firefox gets with that url is:

In another bouqet

Code
    Changed!
    Bouqet changed to: Favourites (TV)                                             <serv>1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.favourites.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
    counting channels...
    [tru:] young tv.
    Found 1 channels
    Read Channels from http://192.168.1.107/web/getservices?sRef=1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM%20BOUQUET%20"userbouquet.favourites.tv"%20ORDER%20BY%20bouquet
    java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: http://192.168.1.107/web/epgservice?sRef=1:0:1:2F5A:454:1:C00000:0:0:0::[tru%3a] young tv
    Refresh GUI...

Where the XML Output is:

Code
    <e2service>
    <e2servicereference>1:0:1:2F5A:454:1:C00000:0:0:0::[tru%3a] young tv</e2servicereference>
    <e2servicename>[tru:] young tv</e2servicename>
    </e2service>
  • [quote]Original von 3c5x9

Code
    Changed!
    Bouqet changed to: Favourites (TV)                                             <serv>1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.favourites.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
    counting channels...
    [tru:] young tv.
    Found 1 channels
    Read Channels from http://192.168.1.107/web/getservices?sRef=1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM%20BOUQUET%20"userbouquet.favourites.tv"%20ORDER%20BY%20bouquet
    java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: http://192.168.1.107/web/epgservice?sRef=1:0:1:2F5A:454:1:C00000:0:0:0::[tru%3a] young tv
    Refresh GUI...

Your xml files are fine when firefox reads them. But it seems like the java client for linux reads the url different than the windows xp client. The parts that says "[tru%3a]" is not a part of the xml file.

I've compiled a new file that reads out the xml file. If you post it here, I might be able to remove those unwanted extras.

• hey cool, die Suchfunktion zeigt jetzt nur noch die Suchergebnisse an. PRIMA!

Da ist mir doch gleich noch was eingefallen. Vielleicht kannst du noch einen Button einbauen, bei dem vergangene Aufnahmen gelöscht werden.

Also eine Art Aufräumen-Knopf.

Ach, was mir noch aufgefallen ist: Umlaute werden komisch dargestellt.
    Liegt das nur an mir, oder habt ihr da auch Probleme?
    Ich hab dazu mal ein Bild angehängt.

• Zitat

Original von Trashmaster
    hey cool, die Suchfunktion zeigt jetzt nur noch die Suchergebnisse an. PRIMA!

Da ist mir doch gleich noch was eingefallen. Vielleicht kannst du noch einen Button einbauen, bei dem vergangene Aufnahmen gelöscht werden. .

I'll put it on the to-do list :winking_face:

Zitat

Also eine Art Aufräumen-Knopf.

[

Sorry, I don't know what that is?

Zitat

Ach, was mir noch aufgefallen ist: Umlaute werden komisch dargestellt.
    Liegt das nur an mir, oder habt ihr da auch Probleme?
    Ich hab dazu mal ein Bild angehängt.

Don't worry about it, it will be perfectly fine when it's stored on your dreambox (check the timerlist).

• ---------------------------------
    UPDATE V2.40
    Changelog:
    * Highly improved UTF handling (international characters)
    * EPG is now cached on HDD for much faster access

• Hi Bombjack,

thanks a lot, will try it :)

Can that tool handle (feed back of) Timerconflicts returned by Timeroverlap checks (see Timeroverlap patch in "OpenEmbedded Enigma2" Section) ?

see you
    SiennaRoot

• ---------------------------------
    UPDATE V2.50
    Changelog:
    * Added "cleanup timer events" button
    * Option to hide channels with no EPG
    * Tooltip (mouseover) is now split in 2 lines
    * Small clean ups

• Zitat

Original von Trashmaster
    NICE :408:

but what is this? (picture)

is it a tab stop?

I don't know. RTL channel is displayed correctly here (v2.40 and v2.50). What version are you using?

• No, it's not supported yet. What is the xml feedback for timeroverlap? Can't seem to find any info in the Timeroverlappatch thread.

• Zitat

Original von Bombjack

No, it's not supported yet. What is the xml feedback for timeroverlap? Can't seem to find any info in the Timeroverlappatch thread.

Thanks for reply Bombjack,

The Timeroverlap Check is new cheched in the CVS now.
    Handled in Enigma2 mainly in the TimerSanityCheck.py. When a Timerconflikt occurs a OSD Message Box comes up to handle the conflict.

So yes, seems there is no xml feedback for the Timerconflikt.