Dm500plus Enigma2 Pcd 3.1

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • Hi kalehrl,

I found that with our e1 image - timer recording of crypted channels (to pc hdd) already works. No patching needed. Please try this :-

In e2 - open (decrypt) the channel with Softcammanager. Mount cifs or nfs /media/hdd (the remote mount folder with subfolder movie) as usual with Mountmanager.

Start e1.

Select Menu - Timer (see screenshots 1 and 2 attached). Select 'add'.

Fill in the details as required. Use 'record DVR' option. Select apply (green). Exit - Exit. Set dreambox to Standby.

The only problem is that when recording starts - the tv comes on. You need to manually Standby again.

To Red led working ( does the 500plus have led ?) - please replace e2 plugin.py in StartEnigma1 with the attached - and ftp the attached .sh to /usr/bin and chmod 755.

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Mount cifs or nfs /media/hdd (the remote mount folder with subfolder movie) as usual with Mountmanager.

I already have my laptop hdd monunted on /media/hdd via fstab, not mount manager.

Zitat

Fill in the details as required. Use 'record DVR' option.

The problem is, I don't have this option offered.
    There is only switch and ngrab.

I believe timer works in e1 but record dvr doesn't exist.

• Ngrab runs on windows only. I've got linux on my laptop.
    I used it a long time ago before I discovered CIFS and NFS recording.
    Ngrab is unreliable and it doesn't record subtitles and other audio channels.

I still don't understand why you have dvr option in timer and I don't.

How did you mount your hdd?
    Do you have hdd in your dreambox or you use network mounts?

• I have internal hdd - but for this trial I used cifs for recording.

I will look into the code of ngrabstart to see if I can connect it to cifs/nfs.

• The reason for not including dvr record in CVS for 500+ could be that it is not possible to use internal hdd. The Merlin team changed the code to enable dvr record for 500 and 500+. That's the only reason I could think of for having this option in 600pvr and 7020 and not in 500+.

• I read the post with Dr Best's reply. It may be possible to just copy the enigma binary from his image into ours. If it is possible for you - please install the Merlin image and copy out enigma. Then install our image and put it in - chmod 755.

If it is too much trouble for you - I will test it.

• Sorry, it seems it is not a cvs image. It has other changes.

I will look into their timer code - no promise it will work ! :)

• Sorry again ! I looked into their code - it is designed to work with Partnerbox. Too complicated for our needs.

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Originally posted by kalehrl
    It doesn't matter pcd.

After all, I can still start recording manually with yellow + radio.

Can you timer record scrambled channels using the e1 webinterface ?

If so - I do not need to correct the e2 timer recording problem.

Please try the red led script I posted. You mention before the green light during Standby problem.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• I've just tried recording via epg in the web interface and it works both when the receiver is in standby and on. In e2, it works only when the receiver is on.

The red led script also works ok.

• Now the red led is on instead of the green when the receiver is on in enigma2.

When I press any button, the green turns on beside red and then switches off before another button press.

When the receiver is in standby, the red is on as it is supposed to be.

• Zitat

Now the red led is on instead of the green when the receiver is on in enigma2.

When I press any button, the green turns on beside red and then switches off before another button press.

When the receiver is in standby, the red is on as it is supposed to be.

Yes. I know this. I need to write a script for e1>e2.

But now - I think after a Reboot - e2 lights are ok again.

I will be looking into the cable scan problem which some users have reported.

The characters pli patch should be easy to put in.

I will read through the posts in the three boxes' threads to see what else is mentioned.

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Could you attach the original files please?

I use e2 mostly and there the lights are ok.

Please just delete the recorderled.sh and delete the line in the plugin.py starting this script. Then reboot. :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()