[Update 21.08] Gemini2_5.xx HD_MOD_skins

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • Zitat

Then I testet it for me... and for you! :)

But I will wait on Gemini 4.5 for dream 800, and switch back from Newnigma to Gemini.

Ok, no problem :winking_face:

Today I will try to made another update...
    I am finishing an update a few things and nice improvements...

cya

• And another updates are available...

What's new;

In each pack is folder buttons_skin_default . If you want new buttons in all skins just copy by ftp everything what
    is inside this folder and overwrite all files to /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/buttons/

Also there is my favourite spinner. If you want it just copy everything what is inside folder spinner to
    /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/spinner/ and overwrite files

If you like my favourite radio graphic (thx crash for great job) just copy file radio.mvi to usr/share/enigma2
    and overwrite it.

Install by ftp as is showed in unpacked archive. Chmod 644 or 755 should be enough.

Versions for e2 CVS are tested with latest DMM RC for dm8000 and works/looks very well :winking_face:

Big Thx for all skin makers, developers and my friend crash for great job and help :)

All Separated archives contain:

Remember to update file ExtendedServiceInfo.py in new skins!

To Download in first post!

• I prepared this but as default is only 2 letters. If you want other just edit skin.xml from Essential72 and , find this line

<!-- 72 TUNER STATUS C 72

and this:

<!-- 72 TUNER STATUS D 72

and delete sign <!-- and --> on the and this screen. Then it will be work. Or just copy and paste this to skin.xml in the infobar section:

• [21.09.09] Small update but only for Essential72 skin (Gemini2 & CVS version)

What's new:

Zitat

- back to original Volume / mute style (if you want prevous then change it in my skin.xml just delete sign <!-- --> from prevous)
    - added icons C, D for other tuners (for Dm8000 users)
    - changed icon for recording
    - changed few icons
    - few updates in main infobar and some screens...

• Zitat

Original von zbigzbig20
    Then I don't know where's problem. Everything is set ok. I've checked other skins and there's no differences.

the zPositions for tuner c and d are wrong

• Hello,

I'm new here and wanted to install this skin for me can you please tell me what I need anything or what I need to make this skin I am running?

Photo

Did Gemini 4.4

Thank you very much

DM900UHD ~ DreamOS Unstable ~ GP3.3

• Hi,

can you tell me exactly what I need to do and where do I copy something, it does not work no idea what I did wrong.

I have completely read here but unfortunately it does not work :frowning_face:

• Just extract all files from zip package. You will have usr folder, connect with your dreambox by ftp (for example total commander) and copy this usr folder with all content) to your dreambox. All files will be installed in right places...

• Now it works! THANK YOU!
    I made the mistake that I have copied the entire folder in dreambox why it did not work.

One more question you can share four for every skin Picon?