Beiträge von drsnacek

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...

So, first I have to say tha t it was my falt... when I have installed config files the decoding started...
    There is not need to change anything in config file - the newest CW card is working properly.

Is it possible to get informations (keys) from original card? I thing that NewCS must know this "keys" for proper decoding.. (?)

So I tested evocamd+newCS with original CW card inserted in card slot - it is not working... when I am using CW CI module with card than nearly everything is OK (only message "Not accesible program" appears when I am watching not prepaid programs with CW coding...). What is wrong? I didnt set up anything... evocamd and newCS were installed through Blue Panel including their configs.

It is interesting information... I read the same recommendation to put swap into CF card not to the hdd. But it is true that linux and windows use hdd swap without problems....

The information is in "Swap file - how to" in this English Corner and there is written:

"IMPORTANT - Please, do not set your Swap File in your Hard Drive, this will decreese your hard drive's life, and might cause your box to freeze/restart"

I am using some EMUs and CW CAM (CI slot) with original CW card. Now I would like to use card slot - not CW CAM. What is neccessary to do? Now I'm using MgCamd + NewCS...

Does anybody knows whaat is purpose for internal small slot with the shape like for SIM-card? It is located under internal hdd.

Second question - is it possible to find Y,Pb,Pr signal with HD resolution inside the box?

Many Thanks.

Ok... one more question - it can be usable for storing files on external HDD (copy strored files from internal HDD into external one). What is the proper way to connect external HDD? I can use mount command fron telnet session or there is any "blue button" prepared for this?

Hi,

Do you know what is format of saved ts files? I tried to find some informations using dvbsnoop (-if option) but withough succes... Then I tried to use TSReader Lite for scanning saved ts file but informations was too little for understanding - only PAT table and some PMT tables - nothing else (??). I would like to use some tools for converting VOB files to appropriate MPEG-2 TS for trying to understand Media Player functions/problems...
    I expected that ts file will be saved partially demux MPEG-2 TS (DVB compliant) but why is not visible PMT reference to audio and video stream in TSReader and dvbsnoop is unusable?