Beiträge von DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...

well sir, I took your matter and tried to help you personally while your box was not purchased from Dubai or from any dealer or distributor in Middle east or north Africa.
    but your funny way thinking by posting your stories in public is a smart way.
    and for your info we already replied and requested you the serial number to track the history of your box.

and now I am sorry to say your issue is with dream multimedia Germany who received your box and checked and returned to you so you have to continue with them while I am sure they have send you the report with the box when it was returned.

sometimes trying to help someone does not deserve is a mistake.

thank you and bye bye.
    for us in Dubai subject is closed as it is not our concern and the matter is related to main office in Germany as the case is between you and them.

best regards.

thank you sir for the info given,
    but you did not gave us enough details about your shipment reference or number or any details to follow up your case.

1- our technical team is not supposed to go post offices to clear shipments, and all international companies receive the faulty items either directly from customers in service centers or they reach by courier to the service center.
    2- any faulty item still under warranty will be replaced for free and will be ready for pick up in same day so we wonder to what office you have send or whom you contacted.
    3- none warranty items as well will be done same days but with charges unless the receiver is very old and we have no parts in stock , in that case only we will have to send to Germany and wait till it is back.

sir you are requested to provide the tracking number of your parcel, and the service center slipt reference as any items reach service center will have reference number.
    if you are not able to provide any of the above reference your post and complain will be useless and no cense and no one can help you.
    we wish to get more info to be able to help you in a better way. info@dmm-tv.com

DreamBox Distributor. Dubai

okay done the config setting from plugins and after save and box ask to restart after that I have to go to skin and select matrix right from the skins list ?
    once I do this last step and select matrix skin the box as to restart gui and start crashing and keep rebooting.

Zitat

Originally posted by Eaglefire

After install Metrix, you must rebuild the skin. Go to the extensions and MyMetrix Plugin.

thanks ,
    I did the same and save and reboot , and after selecting the skin the same crash happen.

Zitat

Originally posted by Bschaar
    you don't need to reinstall, standard the crashlogs are on the harddisk (/hdd)

and: switch off overscan on your TV

could not find such option in my sony tv, it is bad to be limited with only one skin

okay I will reinstall and check .

by the way all the 8 skins in the blue panel of gp3.3 when I use them they are bigger then tv screen except the default. how to adjust to fit the tv screen please ?

hi , today i am trying to install oozoon oe2.0 for dm800se and dm500hd but i failed to install gemini plugin .
    the wizard get installed but when i reboot and click on wizard to install the plugin it simply reboot the box without installing . any help .

note : while installing the wizard a message appeared says:
    package enigma2-plugin-extensions-bildonline version 1.8.2 has no valid architecture , ignoring

ok the problem seems from diseqc .

changing the diseqc 8 x 1 to better quality one the signal is fine now and no problem changing between channels and even hd channels are clearing well now .

the strange cheap chinese diseqc working fine with enigma1 receivers only dm800 seems more sensitive .

the problem with 3.9 and 4.0 for the hard disk format .
    for hd clearing mainly version 4.0
    for the signal issue i am using diseqc 8 x 1 having 6 satellites at the moment .( the same working fine when using any dm else then dm800 )

note :these problems are not only mine i have so many complains for dealers with the same issues and this is the reason i have posted here after been sure the problem exist .

the important issue is the signal an the hdchanels clearing .
    regards
    tony ,
    Dream Multimedia Middle east

hi Gemini team ,
    i have noticed some problems with dm800 using gemini image .

1- can not format hard disk , so we have to use official image to format then install gemini again .

2- hd channels does not clear imediatly , we have to select the channel then move to another channel and then come back to clear the hd channel and this it happen one time only and it will appear again if the receiver is rebooted .

3- with gemini image there is problem with signal issue sometimes changing the channels it says tune failed , and sometime sid not found in pat , testing the same channel list and setting with official image latest version this issues does not appear .

kindly need to fix these issues if possible , and if required any help with testing feel free to let me know .

really i am laughing for these funny guys , they simply post funny words . all of them hardly have 1 or 2 posts and seems from their replies they know nothing about what they are talking , simply they are angry for their own mistake beeing clone owners .
    why don't they ask who sale them these boxes why he fool them and gave them clones ?
    or maybe they knew it is clone and trying to be smart here .
    i can't wait personaly to see more steps from dmm or gemini or any other teams stopping these shity boxes from using dmm images .
    anyway these people they were never dmm client or gemini supporters so no one is losing anything by kicking them away let them go to china and eat rize there hehehehhe .