Beiträge von cellie

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...

It really seems to be the solution. This link on sat4all.com (in Dutch) is all about the 7020 network problem.
    Especially this post which links to the pdf describing how to implement the network chip brought the people to the idea that the asix chip was implemented somewhat crooked.

This is brought to the attention from DMM Germany, but until today no reaction from them, so any mods are (offcourse) at your own risk.

FYI

I own 2 boxes, had to save money for them.

If you think chinese people are idiots, I suppose you are as ignorant as your MSN talk does suggest.

Now I only will stick to DB talk inhere, I can't stand these heated going nowhere discussions. There are other boards for that.

Well, in my opinion there are no stupid questions, but you indeed stated it very poorly.

So I answered in my usual manner, and not meant to kick your ego or something likewise.

I am too busy to actually do so, but the idea of an english site with roughly the same (indepth technical) content as IHAD is constantly spinning in my head.
    It would indeed increase the userbase, and the development of the DB software.

Your other point (about europe its economical future) is true, to the fact that labour unions in europe are not what they are named. They are not labour unions that have any longtime view and their shortsightness indeed will cause more trouble then most people realize. (I am no right winger, I claim myself to be a realist.)

So the people constantly demanding wage increase, and them being not corrected by the people that should represent them indeed will prize ourselves out of the global market.
    So in a not to distant future we will all be busy selling our countrymen haircuts, subsidized milk, subsidized meat, credit cards and all other things that are not easily outsourced.
    I can't wait.

Ok, so far my view.

On (DB) topic then again.
    If you ever decide to make an english IHAD clone, (Not for 25% of the price, mind you) I would be a steady visitor. (If you can stand my cynical remarks, and the site has the same technical depth as IHAD) There is not too much demand I guess (otherwise it would be allready there) but mainly because the DB is a quite expensive (european) machine, and for a third of it price you can buy a asian receiver that has good functionality and in a very, very near future I too expect a whole lineup of asian DreamBox clone machine.

Cheers,
    Cellie

Just upgraded to 2.50 from 2.40.

Compliments for the makers. Nice small image.

But...

I use a CIFS share on a W2K PC for recording, mounted at /hdd.
    For testing purposes I sometimes use a second CIFS mount, mounted at /hdd/pc1 (Folder is present.)

Under 2.40 this worked perfectly, but with 2.50 it does not want to be mounted.

What could that be?

For what it is worth, I have the same problem.

I made .ts files from the vobs, with projectx, but then I dont have any audio or stuttering audio.

So let us know how you go with that.

Hi MetallStone,

Only BVN and eurosport NL are receivable without a valid card.
    CanalDigitaal NL uses SECA2 and you will need a valid card.
    BVN is FTA and eurosport NL opens with most emus, I use mgcamd.
    I know of no other channels that will open without paying.

No insult was meant, but not seeing the 'English Corner' after a couple of months does prove some limitation on your perception. Fact.

If the english corner is that difficult to find I will give the both of you a clue.

Maybe I was (and am) cynical. But that's just me.

You can PM anyone of the moderators and feel free to warn them about my replies.

If your box is connected then:

Go to the Blue Panel. (Guess which button)
    Go to addons.
    Go to download & install.
    Download a CAM.
    Download a config. (The one for your CAM and your card)
    (Maybe download some keys - check you download the keys for your installed CAM)

Reboot your box. (Via the menu, not by resetting it)

Go back to the Blue Panel.
    Change your current CAM.
    You now should be done.

Most of the time, this will be enough.

Good luck.

Ik ben geen hydra expert, maar volgens mij is je geheugen vol.
    Probeer wat ruimte te maken door wat plugins of zo te verwijderen.

I am no Hydra expert but it seems your memory has run out.
    Try to make some space by removing some plugins.