lost service searching after dreamup on dm 500s

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • The title says it all after I flashed with gemini I have lost the service search so now I cannot find search for a sat. It does all the rest but no search have flashed a few times but the same happens has anybody got any ideas as I am running out of ideas

• have u tried putting a new satelites.xml & bouquet to the box? so u don't need service searching....but anyway service searching has to be somewhere, try again flashing the box with the latest gemini

• flashed again with the latest gemini still no service searching I have also used other images done everything I can think of factory resets the lot but nothing

Read somewhere else where this happend and I think the person just give up in the end

• Let me make myself clear from the start that I'm not technical but just trying to help.
    Once I read somewhere about what could solve your problem (hopefully). It may be due to a damaged Transistor Q72 of type :
    Part No. NDS352APCT-ND
    Transistor Type P-Channel Logic
    Voltage-Rated 30 V
    Current Rating 900mA

It costs next to nothing, but of course you should first seek expert technical advice about this and especially how to replace it.
    Wish you luck.