Strange behavior of DM2k/NN2 image

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • My Dm8k has been running Newnigma2 for many years, and after the last automatic online update shows v4.01, 8201-60-61.

Only a few days ago, something happeed to the EPG feature. The problem only afftects Cable channels, Sat channels remain 100% ok as before.

What happens is this:

Right now, zapping to cable channel, BBC Earth HD, the banner starts to display Australia with Simon Reeve(R), 13:25 - 14:15, and next prog Deadly 14:15 - 15:05

That's correct, but the banner info immediately changes to

Gorilla Family and Me, 01:50 - 2:40, and next prog Gorilla Famliy and Me, 2:40 - 3:30

The problem was there from monday morning until just a couple of minutes ago - but suddenly reverted to normal while I was composing this post.

Well, I'll post it anyway, but hope that the problem won't return! i didn't want to update the image as long as I had that problem.

To update the image, do I have to perform the usual flashing from a pc-browser and do a complete setup again, or are there other, better ways of ding it?

I use Dream Edit to take care of channel info and Bouquets.

ETA:
    The problem is not completely gone, it is still there on NRK2HD but BBC looks ok...