Posts by FeReNGi

When setting up a new run from scratch i got a perl-native-5.8.8-r15 failed

NOTE: make -e MAKEFLAGS= gcc -L/home/benny/Dreambox/dm8000/build/tmp/staging/i686-linux/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/benny/Dreambox/dm8000/build/tmp/staging/i686-linux/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath,/home/benny/Dreambox/dm8000/build/tmp/staging/i686-linux/usr/lib -Wl,-O1 -L/usr/local/lib -o miniperl \ miniperlmain.o opmini.o libperl.a opmini.o: In function `Perl_scalar': opmini.c:(.text+0x4b96): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' opmini.o: In function `Perl_list': opmini.c:(.text+0x8468): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' opmini.o: In function `Perl_load_module_nocontext': opmini.c:(.text+0xcd2f): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(perl.o): In function `perl_alloc': perl.c:(.text+0x581): undefined reference to `pthread_setspecific' perl.c:(.text+0x5bd): undefined reference to `pthread_key_create' perl.c:(.text+0x5d6): undefined reference to `pthread_setspecific' libperl.a(perl.o): In function `perl_fini': perl.c:(.text+0x6a8): undefined reference to `pthread_key_delete' libperl.a(util.o): In function `Perl_safesysmalloc': util.c:(.text+0xab): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(util.o): In function `Perl_safesysrealloc': util.c:(.text+0x25e): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(util.o): In function `Perl_safesyscalloc': util.c:(.text+0x35b): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(util.o): In function `Perl_form_nocontext': util.c:(.text+0x13ff): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(util.o): In function `Perl_mess_nocontext': util.c:(.text+0x162f): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(util.o):util.c:(.text+0x1eef): more undefined references to `pthread_getspecific' follow libperl.a(util.o): In function `Perl_set_context': util.c:(.text+0x3f46): undefined reference to `pthread_setspecific' libperl.a(mg.o): In function `Perl_magic_get': mg.c:(.text+0xe49): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(mg.o): In function `Perl_csighandler': mg.c:(.text+0x2043): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(mg.o): In function `Perl_sighandler': mg.c:(.text+0x56b5): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(reentr.o): In function `Perl_reentrant_retry': reentr.c:(.text+0x3a2): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(sv.o): In function `perl_clone': sv.c:(.text+0x98bd): undefined reference to `pthread_setspecific' libperl.a(sv.o): In function `Perl_sv_setpvf_mg_nocontext': sv.c:(.text+0x1045f): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(sv.o): In function `Perl_sv_setpvf_nocontext': sv.c:(.text+0x141cf): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(sv.o): In function `Perl_newSVpvf_nocontext': sv.c:(.text+0x142df): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(sv.o): In function `Perl_sv_catpvf_mg_nocontext': sv.c:(.text+0x143cf): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(sv.o): In function `Perl_sv_catpvf_nocontext': sv.c:(.text+0x1449f): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(pp.o): In function `Perl_pp_pow': pp.c:(.text+0x2d21): undefined reference to `pow' libperl.a(pp.o): In function `Perl_pp_modulo': pp.c:(.text+0x3822): undefined reference to `floor' pp.c:(.text+0x3849): undefined reference to `floor' pp.c:(.text+0x3be2): undefined reference to `fmod' libperl.a(pp.o): In function `Perl_pp_atan2': pp.c:(.text+0x89ba): undefined reference to `atan2' libperl.a(pp.o): In function `Perl_pp_sin': pp.c:(.text+0x8abf): undefined reference to `sin' libperl.a(pp.o): In function `Perl_pp_cos': pp.c:(.text+0x8c1f): undefined reference to `cos' libperl.a(pp.o): In function `Perl_pp_exp': pp.c:(.text+0x8f5f): undefined reference to `exp' libperl.a(pp.o): In function `Perl_pp_log': pp.c:(.text+0x90c2): undefined reference to `log' libperl.a(pp.o): In function `Perl_pp_sqrt': pp.c:(.text+0x93de): undefined reference to `sqrt' libperl.a(pp.o): In function `Perl_pp_int': pp.c:(.text+0x959c): undefined reference to `floor' pp.c:(.text+0x95c4): undefined reference to `ceil' libperl.a(globals.o): In function `Perl_printf_nocontext': globals.c:(.text+0x43): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(perlio.o): In function `PerlIO_debug': perlio.c:(.text+0x882): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' perlio.c:(.text+0x8eb): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(perlio.o): In function `PerlIO_importFILE': perlio.c:(.text+0x556e): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(perlio.o): In function `PerlIO_exportFILE': perlio.c:(.text+0x567b): undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific' libperl.a(perlio.o):perlio.c:(.text+0x57e9): more undefined references to `pthread_getspecific' follow libperl.a(pp_pack.o): In function `S_pack_rec': pp_pack.c:(.text+0x48c7): undefined reference to `floor' pp_pack.c:(.text+0x48dd): undefined reference to `floor' pp_pack.c:(.text+0x4912): undefined reference to `floor' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status make: *** [miniperl] Error 1 FATAL: oe_runmake failed

Any help would be welcome. Using Ubuntu 11.04 32-bit version

Its working on my DM8000. I have HD channels and sound.

The only thing that doesn't work is watching tv on my pc.
    Streaming with VLC doesn't work anymore.

Latest BA doesn't recognize CF anymore when i updated to latest enigma with new kernel.

With latest drivers only of enigma sound is gone when recording.

Switched back to a previous image and ba is working like a charm again.

So stay away of latest enigma2 image with latest kernel !!!!

(Booting with CF in slot doesn't work also, i have to remove to let the flash image boot)

Image in flash of my DM 8000 : http://www.dreamboxupdate.com/…ental-dm8000_20101017.nfi where all problems started.

Working fine to use those commands when starting from scratch.
    Thnx

Fresh 1.6 image in Flash and BA 5.1.25 installed.

Everything works fine.

Gemini 5.0 exctracted with ba also OK
    Now startting up Gemini 5.0 but it hangs.

Gemini 5.0 isn't starting up and progressbar is stuck in the beginning and doesn't move.

Only i can do is power off.

PS I switched from 1.5 image to 1.6 in flash because ba wasn't working anymore after latest update of 1.5 image.

After installing the mediaplugin we got a blue/green screen when trying to use it.

Its not possible to install the hotplugin needed for the nfiflash plugin.

This image is extremely SLOW.

For all translators i have added the complete language kit to translate.

Post your language in this treath or sent pm to me with translated file and gutemine.

Because every day more and more translation are added to ba, its time to remove everyone in the about section. Have a look in you own readme.txt
    to translate and add your credentials.

Have fun translating.

- Kernel = 2.6.12-R9
    - Drivers = 09/12/08
    - Second Stage Bootloader = 70
    - Frontprocessor = 5
    - Enigma = 30/12/08

Changes :

- MHW EPG

Preinstalled Plugins :

dvd player
    media player
    mediascanner
    pictureplayer
    webinferface
    graphmultiepg
    cdinfo
    epgrefresh
    imdb
    moviecut
    movieretitle
    socketmmi
    webcamviewer
    autoresolution
    nfiflash
    vlcplayer
    rsdownloader
    passwordchanger
    simplerss
    diseqctester
    new WEBINTERFACE

Download : http://rapidshare.com/files/17…dm8000-20081230172745.nfi

Changes : http://git.opendreambox.org/?p=enigma2.git;a=shortlog

No Softcam installed.
    Use Dreamboxemu 2.0 for that or manual install if you know how.

http://rapidshare.com/files/171852602/Dreamboxemu2.0.zip

Files

• WebControl.jpg

(103.72 kB, downloaded 236 times, last: )

On 8K version .50 is working fine from CF

Originally posted by mryamaha

I tested the ronald image and i think the gemini is much better. Otherwise the language of the image is dutch. this image is a matter of taste.

Made by dutch people where the DM8000 is sold too.

You can select your own image like in other images. Just a stable CVS image with a softcam included and not the overkill that is present in most images.
    Just stable and fast rocking image...

Originally posted by UrS4_2008
    I installed the latest version of BA. After I did this, the pre boot "stop function" (on my DM800, pressing and holding the powerbutton while inserting the power) doesn't work anymore. The message in the display only says: "Boot #62".

Before, I could flash using the web browser, now that doesn't work. Do you have any clues?

For a dm800 there is secondstage 70. Your image in flash is to old !