Beiträge von peterv999

I've tried but could not find how to open it! In order not to damage it appreciate your help. ( not i nthe instructions)? I've applyed pressure with my fingers in the area with the small rim while applying force in a slide fashion without success. There is a very small slit but that's, I think too small to insert a screwdriver.

Thanks

In time the directory of the movies on the HDD gets bigger and bigger and makes the performance of selecting and browsing slower.

I'm wondering if a multi directory structure that's controlled by the coloured buttons (not in use yet) could be made so it allows for moving between directories and also move/copy content to/from these directories? It seems that this would be a helpful addition making the management of sored contents an easy task?

Kind Regards

Piet

Hallo,
    I did check for updates about 2 days ago and it automticaly started to download something rather big. I'm wondering what this was as I could not find anything here....Would it be an idea to have here a placeholder?

Hallo,
    Ich benutzte die Updates funktionieren, und es begann zu downloaden etwas groß. Ich wundere mich, was das ware.

Danke!
    Piet

Mit der neuen Gemini 3.60 zeigt BBC3 und BBC3 kein Bild und Ton. De Botschaft " SID not found in PAD" komt dan.
    Ich habe die SID der VPID und TPID fur BBC3/BBC4 angepasst und haben perfect Bild mit Ton.

Die Botschaft " SID not found in PAD" bleibt zurück kommen. Ist es die Absicht, dass ich diese Daten in einem anderen Setup-Datei noch hinzufügen müssen, so dass diese Berichterstattung nicht mehr bekommen?

Piet

Hi,
    I'm wondering if someone could advise me. I've just bought a DM800PVR and would like to use Gemini as image. The question is would CCcam 2.09 be the correct choise to support the dutch c+ card? The reason asking is that I've seen some message on CCcam not being compatible with E2 devices.

Thanks

Hi,
    Ich wundere mich, wenn jemand mich beraten könnte. Ich habe gerade ein DM800PVR gekauft und möchte Gemini Verwendung als Bild dargestellt. Die Frage ist, würde CCcam 2,09 die richtige Wahl zur Unterstützung der niederländisch c + Karte? Der Grund fordern ist, dass ich je gesehen habe einige Nachricht auf CCcam nicht kompatibel mit E2-Geräte.

Hi,
    this is the mount I have:
    /dev/root on / type squashfs (ro)
    none on /dev type devfs (rw)
    /proc on /proc type proc (rw,nodiratime)
    devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw)
    /dev/mtdblock/1 on /var type jffs2 (rw,noatime)
    none on /tmp type ramfs (rw)
    //bla on /var/mnt/hdd type cifs (rw,nodiratime,unc=\192.168.3.123\db,username=db,domain=,rsize=4096,wsize=4096)

The dreambox declares an error but mount is there!
    What is //bla and is nodiratime valid?

Anybod who would show me the exact working mount on a 500s?
    Thanks
    Piet

There is an option to use a scart connected to the audio+video plugs on your 500. however, the loading on the 500 is a concern and the best solution is to obtain a scart spliiter with an amplifier onboard (Conrad about 25 euro). A sollution I've used is to connect my scart directly to a DVD recorder and use that device as a amplifier. In this set-up the DVD-recorder needs to be in stand-by mode. I was realy "over the top" when I say the very much improved picture quality!!! hope this helps...

Piet
    p.s. can't write german but read it for 90%

ghost1981,
    It seems that my wishlist of adding my Slug is similair to your setup. I'm wondering if you could be so kind as to let me know what build you're using on the slug. I'm assumming that with this set-up I'm close to a 7000 series machines as the slug will have an HD and sufficiant room is available?

Kind Regards

Piet

p.s. I understand German 99% but writting is a different story.

Hallo, Ich werde durch die Tatsache verwirrt, daß sie als "fast bereites HD" Vorrichtung dargestellt wird. Ich wundere mich, wenn diese Aussage auch verstanden werden soll, wie "es wie eine Vorrichtung 70xx auch funktioniert". Obgleich ich nicht momentan erwäge, meinen Fernsehapparat Satz zu aktualisieren, um mit HD Fähigkeiten einzuwilligen, die ich auch "in der Dunkelheit hier" in Richtung zu gehalten werde, wenn das bevorstehende Produkt 8000 für mich verwendbar in einer normalen Situation ist. Die Zielsetzung für mich in möglichem, 8000 erreichend, ist, für die folgenden 6 Jahre kompatibel zu sein, also könnte ich in Stunde umziehen. Ihre Gedanken und Empfehlungen werden in hohem Grade von diesem Holländer geschätzt! Peter

Hi,
    I'm puzzled by the fact that it is presented as a "almost ready HD" device. I'm wondering if this statement also is to be understood as " it will work like a 70xx device also". Although I'm not presently considering updating my TV set to comply with HD capabilities I'm also "kept in the dark here" towards if the forthcoming 8000 product is for me usable in a normal situation. The objective for me in possible obtaining a 8000 is to be compatible for the next 6 years so I could move into HR. Your thoughts and recommendations are highly appreciated by this dutchman!

Peter

Hi,
    I'm puzzled by the fact that it is presented as a "almost ready HD" device. I'm wondering if this statement also is to be understood as " it will work like a 70xx device also". Although I'm not presently considering updating my TV set to comply with HD capabilities I'm also "kept in the dark here" towards if the forthcoming 8000 product is for me usable in a normal situation. The objective for me in possible obtaining a 8000 is to be compatible for the next 6 years so I could move into HR. Your thoughts and recommendations are highly appreciated by this dutchman!

Peter