Posts by anis_ber

I have DM520 with image based on kernel 3.4-3.9.
    I bought this http://www.ebay.com/itm/182271300310
    I couldn't get it to work after installing drivers from their server. I'm not sure where the problem could be
    here is some of what I've done along with logs
    I appreciate any inputs, is it driver issue? or what exactly

uname -a gives this

Code
    Linux dm520 3.4-3.9-dm520 #1 SMP Thu Jul 21 07:15:20 CEST 2016 mips GNU/Linux

downloaded dvb-usb-rtl2832 from the server then restarted the box but no dvb-t tuner seen

dmesg gives me this

disconnected the usb tuner then reinserting tuner then dmesg gives this

lsusb gives this

Code
    Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0bda:2838
    Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002
    Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001

opkg list *rtl28* gives this

Code
    enigma2-plugin-drivers-dvb-usb-rtl2832 - 1.0-r2 - USB DVB driver for Realtek RTL2832 chipset
    USB DVB driver for Realtek RTL2832 chipset.
    kernel-module-dvb-usb-rtl28xxu - 3.4-.1 - dvb-usb-rtl28xxu kernel module
    dvb-usb-rtl28xxu kernel module; Realtek RTL28xxU DVB USB driver
    kernel-module-rtl2830 - 3.4-.1 - rtl2830 kernel module
    rtl2830 kernel module; Realtek RTL2830 DVB-T demodulator driver

I dont have cam.info but ecm.info
    here is the ecm.info file I have in /tmp

Code
    system: Kudelski SA
    caid: 0x1816
    provider: Unknown
    provid: 0x000
    pid: 0x02e
    using: newcamd
    address: wdXXXXX.net:11967
    hops: 1
    ecm time: 0.873

what do you suggest? what is the problem? CCcam ipk? or CCcaminfo ipk?

I'm using enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam_2.1.2-r2_mipsel.ipk and enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo_svn-2940-r0_all.ipk

Originally posted by Erim
    sorry, i dont use CVS Images :(
    maybe you ask the creator from the CVS-Mod.

I see
    could you tell me what part of skin.xml is related to cccam.info where the black band is limited to the infobar and not from one TV end to the other?
    Thank you

update im 1. post,
    skin sollte nun merklich schneller sein.

I use this skin.xml to make your skin work with CVS image
    the screenshot shows that I don't get cccam info like I should, and instead of signal ber I have temperature
    could you please give me a skin.xml for CVS
    Thank you

Ich benutze dieses skin.xml, um Ihre Haut Arbeit mit CVS Image
    Der Screenshot zeigt, dass ich nicht bekommen cccam Info, wie ich sollte, und statt des Signals ber ich habe Temperatur
    Könnten Sie bitte geben Sie mir eine skin.xml für CVS
    Vielen Dank

any help guys
    I appreciate your help

there is a bug
    when you select many data services (for exmple 6) then right click to change services as TV, the first 3 are changed as TV along with 3 other located above the 6, and the last 3 are not
    It did not seem to happen when changing radio sevices as TV
    thanks

Neue Version vom 25.05.10
    - Temp Anzeige in Infobar für die 8k und 500hd eingebaut, bei der 800 wird automatisch die BER Anzeige genommen.
    Wenn jemand statt der Temp, die Ber Anzeige auf der 8k oder 500hd haben will, der muss vor der installation einfach eine datei ber in tmp erstellen.

-Ansonsten auf den aktuellen CVS Stand von Kerni gebracht, ohne die Aktualisierung im Netzwerkscreen

Hi sorry I dont speak german, what was said about CVS?
    is there any way to convert your transparent skin to work with CVS images?
    thanks

Hello
    Im using a Skywalker-1 DVB-S usb2.0 tuner using usbtuner (made by Homey) or gp (made by genpix)
    I attached here the files that we use: genpix.ko compiled with old kernel, enigma2.sh modified, gp and/or usbtuner
    the problem is that CPU usage is around 30% 40% just for watching, no recording or something else
    I heard that DVB-T tuners are also 2.0 but use only 15% of CPU with patched usbtuner, I did try usbtuner patched posted by pinko69, the CPU usage is 40% to 45%
    1) for those who patched the usbtuner pump, could you modify it for dvb-S purpose to reduce CPU usage? I m volunteer for beta testing

2) could you compile the driver .ko again with latest kernel? maybe last kernel help reducing CPU usage, what do you need beside the genpix.ko?

plz let me know by pm and provide me your live messenger so we can talk about that, I can provide all information you may need

thanks

Files

• usbtuner.zip

(518.53 kB, downloaded 64 times, last: )