Posts by chooleen

Hello,
    thanks a.key for your work.

I have DMM original Image (release-dm800-3.1.0.nfi) and GP3 (g3wizard_0.14-r0_mipsel.ipk) installed on DM800. I installed usbtuner_0.4.3b_dm800.ipk, but the package does't work. I have a Kworld 399U DVB-T USB stick that works pretty fine with other images (GP2 5.1). With your package, the box hangs on booting and I must unplug from power supply. The DVB-T stick is reported as Afatech9015 (1b80:e399).
    Even box doesn't boot, i still can use telnet to make some tests. I replaced various files with the ones I have from other sources, but still no luck. I added manually in /usr/share/usb.ids the ID of this stick, but same result.
    If I replace /lib/firmware/dvb-usb-af9015.fw with the old one (that works on GP2 5.1) the box finishes booting but the remote control and front standby button are dead.
    BTW, with my old package, the box works fine, but the DVB-T stick is recognized as input device (as RC or keyboard), not as tuner B.
    Can you guite me to right direction?

Originally posted by zbigzbig20
    I have queastion. Is possible to run this dritic plugin with our divx, mkv or ts movie in Gemini2 image?

With *.ts files from HDD works great. Go to plugins via Menu/Plugins instead green button. Mkv files need a *srt file.

Quote from Drtic webpage:

09. 05. 2009

Drtic for Enigma2 Dreamboxes (7025/800/8000) is coming. People from NOVISF.COM, the forum of DM users from former Yugoslavia, supported development of Drtic for E2 by a DM800 box in April. You can go there and say THANK YOU to them!. Stay tuned, it will be released soon.

So, stay tuned!

Originally posted by derlachendehans
    try to log in with telnet and look of the hard disk is mountet with 'mount'.
    try to acces thee folder from the commandline interface 'cd /media/hdd' and the 'ls'.

ANY atempt to acces /media/hdd causes a reboot.

if the hard disk is mounted type 'umount /media/hdd' and the manualy perform a filesystem check with 'fsck.ext3 -f /dev/ide/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part1'. when the filesystemcheck finds errors in the filesystem try ''fsck.ext3 -p /dev/ide/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part1'.

I unmounted the HDD, but after the filesystem check command written above the system reboot again. It seems it's no way to access HDD.
    I have reinstalled GP 3.90 with the same results. I've put back GP 4.00 and no success, too. It seems the HDD is dead. It is possible to recover the data stored on it?

The HDD is seen as usual. The data is as follow:

Device: /dev/ide/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/disc
    Partition: /dev/ide/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part1
    Mountpoint: /media/hdd
    Type: ext3

When I try the Check feature, it also crash DM.

Reformatting is not my priority. I have ~12 GB of pictures on it. :O

Vielleich mein Deutsch ist nicht so Gut wie Ich denke. ;)
    English: Any atempt to reach /media/hdd causes a crash. FTP, internal File Manager (Dateimanager), Video-Taste. All of these are crashing my DM.

Verzeichnis /media/hdd/movie gibt es. Ich habe bereits 50 GB aufgenomen. Auch wenn es noch nicht gibt, sollte es erlaubt den Zugriff auf Festplatte via FTP.

Hallo,

Ich habe eine HDD reingebaut, über BP platte erkannt und initialisiert. Es funzt prima mit alle GP images bis 3.90.
    Gestern habe ich GP 4.00 geflasht. Alles funktioniert gut, aber kann keinen Zugriff auf die Festplatte kopiert. Wenn Ich die Taste VIDEO drueke, DM800 macht Neustart (Reboot). Wenn Ich versuche, eine Verbindung über FTP auf /media/hdd macht einen Neustart.
    Die Festplatte ist korrekt im Geräte gesehen.
    Hat jemand eine idee?

Ich kann keine Verbindung ein Phoenix Interface aus dem DM800. Nun möchte ich eine zweite Karte in DM800. Wer weiß, wie konnte ich das tun?
    Danke