Posts by jjfuertes

Hi all,

to watch movies on other folders, it's not necessary to change any py file. You can press video button twice -but in the middle you should select HDD or CIFS or NFS-. In the obtained screen you will have a list of favourites folders. With Menu button you can change from upper to lower part, create favourites, etc.

In my case, each of us has an own folder and also to store all the telefilms under its name.

Regards,
    JJF

dm007, PCD,

streaming from dm600 with PCD 2.1 (Enigma2) doesn't work. Is the same problem I described two or three months ago. The problem is with streamproxy binary.

Partnerbox always wait for an input streaming on port 8001 if it's an E2 or through 31337 or 31339 (not sure because I'm not an expert) if it's an E1 box.

PCD, if you want me to test different streamproxy binaries like I did, will be a pleasure.

Best regards,
    JJF

readmegen.txt

Copias de ficheros README - leéme:
    Esta imagen contiene varios ficheros README (leéme) para ayudar a los usuarios.
    Estos archivos están localizados en el directorio /etc. Por ejemplo: /etc/readmeepg
    Tradúcelos con Google Translate si lo necesitaras.

Instalando la imagen en memoria flash:
    Importante: inmediatamente después del primer arranque, y si dispones de un dispositivo de almacenamiento como disco duro, memoria USB o tarjeta de memoria CompactFlash, verifica que dicho dispositivo se haya montado y utiliza la opción "Incrementar memoria flash disponible".

PLUGINS:
    Muchos de los PlugIns disponibles podrían requerir la instalación de otros programas adicionales. Así que, antes de descargar cualquier plugin, por favor, instala al menos los componentes del paquete básico (Basic pack software).

readmecam.txt

Cuando instales alguna SoftCAM por primera vez, podría ser necesario reiniciar este dispositivo.

readmeepg.txt

Guía Electrónica de Programación (EPG) para 7 días
    Instala el plugin EPGImport y configura el origen de los datos y el método de descarga.
    Utiliza el botón INFO para visualizar la información de la programacion.
    También puedes utilizar el plugin GraphMultiEPG para visualizarlo.
    Está disponible para su descarga a través del "Addon manager".
    Se puede forzar la actualización manual mediante la opción "Import EPG now".

readmemem.txt

Importante: Utiliza únicamente esta opción si la imagen está instalada en flash. Si está instalada en multiboot, no es necesario.

I will be posting the rest...
    enjoy them,
    jjf

Originally posted by mkhlzhr
    How do I activate Web interface?

Hi mkhlzhr,

first tou should install all the modules of the Basic Software Pack. Restart system and then you should be able to install addons, plugins, etc.

If you have in flash, don't forget to free memory with the included tools or the new move2hdd.sh published by PCD few posts above.

Best regards,
    JJF.

Hi PCD,

after a full investigation, I discovered that problem is in channels with N3 encryption. CCc4m is able to show on TV but can't record it. Osc4m is not able to decrypt it. With Seca encryption, both c4ms are able to watch and record.

If you need more info, don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
    JJF.

Originally posted by pcd
    I tested the encrypted channel (digi tv) with public k*ys- it works ok. So it must be the the external line in cfg that causes the problem. I cannot test this unfortunately.

Thanks for your test PCD, but on my dm600 dish configuration there are no channels openable by k**s.

I will test with other cams, like Oscam.

Regards,
    JJF.

Hi PCD,

I followed your suggestions and I could record an FTA without problems. When I just added the line to access my other box in order to open the N3 crypted channel on 19.2, the record had the same problem; was a very small file with practically no info.

Regards,
    JJF.

Hi PCD,

very well done.

Congratulations for your incredible work!

But, still can't record anything if CC**m is the CAM working, just obtained a really short .ts file completely unusable.

Thanks,
    jjf

Originally posted by jjfuertes

If discovered which one, I'll let you know.

Definitively the problem is with the addon named CC*** in both versions 2.0.11 and 2.1.4. As soon as I stop it, the recording is Ok. If it's running, both FTA and crypted channel recordings don't work.

Best regards,
    JJF.

Hi PCD,

now is working. I installed a new fresh copy of your image and I'm able to record again. Your suggestion regarding the setup gave me the trick.
    Perhaps, I installed and removed any plugin or package that could affect the record function.

If discovered which one, I'll let you know.

Many thanks for your excellent support,
    regards,
    JJF.

What have you tried ?

Dear PCD,

I have an HDD installed inside the box mounted on /media/hdd and NFS shared on /media/nfs. I'm using your image PCD 1.1.

The tests I did were, recording with timer on both crypted and FTA. And recording with red button while watching both crypted and FTA. All of them produced almost empty files

Last test of record 5 mins of crypted channel gave me this result:

20100318 2314 - SPORTMANÍA - WOLFSBURGO - RUBIN.ts.meta 98
    20100318 2314 - SPORTMANÍA - WOLFSBURGO - RUBIN.eit 405
    20100318 2314 - SPORTMANÍA - WOLFSBURGO - RUBIN.ts 850.512
    20100318 2314 - SPORTMANÍA - WOLFSBURGO - RUBIN.ts.sc 0
    20100318 2314 - SPORTMANÍA - WOLFSBURGO - RUBIN.ts.ap 0
    20100318 2314 - SPORTMANÍA - WOLFSBURGO - RUBIN.ts.cuts 0
    6 File(s) 851.015 bytes

Thanks in advance for your help,
    regards,
    JJF

Hi PCD,

ideas, lot of them.. hehe, but there a few enigma2 plugins that needs a binary executable and/or a library (.so).

We can try to finish the media player.

But I have a question regarding the image, can you record? Because I can't on both FTAs and crypted channels.

Regards,
    JJF.

Dear ing-michel,

if you have no harddisk, the easiest way is mount the NFS share as /media/hdd

If you have harddisk or you want to select at record time, then you can do in this way:

when you are creating a new timer entry, on the location option, press Ok.

Then, a folder list should appear
    If not, press Menu, select option "change to filelist".
    Navigate through the folder list till you get your desired location, and, finally, press Green (then you should return to timer entry).

Fill the other entries of the timer and when finish, press Green to save it.

To watch the record, press Video, then select dreambox hdd, and you have the same folder list than I described above -if not, press menu and "change to filelist"-; navigate till the desired folder and press Green.

Your movies saved on NFS should appear then.

Regards,
    JJF.