Beiträge von poiuytrewq

Yes, i have been trying it and have tried all the things suggested. Has anyone got it working on a DVB-S2 channel? Perhaps that is the problem? It only seems to work on DVB-S at the higher symbol rate?

p.

It's increasingly common apparently. We have one service down here in Australia/ The Pacific that is using it and i believe there are a fair few others around the world - including some in Europe so i am hoping someone has solved the problem there?

I am trying to get services with a symbol rate of 45000 on my dm8000 but the hardware does not support this. Is it possible to buy a new internal tuner that does do 45000 or connect it up to a USB tuner that does 45000?

Any suggestions appreciated!

i have been having the same problem but have fixed it. Have you been restoring the same settings even though you have used different images?

Check your var/etc/enigma2/ settings file. Using a unix compatable text editor delete all lines that start with

config.plugins.mytube.***

I believe there is a conflict with the settings i had saved and what mytube was doing.

If anyone is still having problems with sound stream being in sync, i managed to solve mine by reverting to an earlier version of VLC (from 0.8.6d to 0.8.6c). It seems to have solved all my sound sync problems and some intermittent crashing that i was getting.

Maybe that will work for others.

p.

Attached is a version of the weather.xml file for Australia that covers Australia's major cities:

Adelaide, Alice Springs, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Darwin, Gold coast, Hobart, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth, Sydney, Townsville.

It works in RSS Reader / Weather for dm7025.

Could be added to the Blue Panel as there are currently only European options there.

thanks,

p.

Hello,

I was hoping that someone may be able to implement this solution and contribute it to Enigma2.

For many people outside Europe, the MHW EPG function does not work because the PIDs are hard coded in the /enigma2/lib/dvb/epgcache.cpp file. Other services in other countries also use the MHW EPG format but do not use the same PIDs.

Specifically, the PIDs coded in are (in dec and hex):

MediaHighway EPG
    210 = d2
    211 = d3

MediaHighway 2 EPG
    561 = 231
    564 = 234
    566 = 236

Could someone PLEASE change it so that these values are variables and editable rather than coded into the compiled code? That will allow others in other parts of the world to use the EPGs that their services broadcast.

If someone could change the code so that these variables are in a text file or even a python file, then the end user would be able to adapt MHW for their own services without recompiling a whole image.

thanks in advance,

p.

Does anyone know where i can get a reliable compiled version of DVBsnoop that will work under gemini? The old version i was using was very unstable and crashed my dm7025 whenever i tried to do a pidscan. If someone could compile or link me to a complied version i would be very grateful.

Apologies for the english, this is probably the best plugin that i have seen to date for the 7025, thanks for making it. But i have a suggestion for how it could be improved:

Would it be possible to transcode live streaming media using this plugin?

I know that VLC can do it because i have transcoded live media to the dreambox before, but i haven't succeeded in getting it to work this way. I edited the plugin's python code so that it could see .m3u (playlist) files and it worked when i used those playlists to play play local files. Eg. When the playlist pointed to a file in the local directory.

Then i tried to switch the playlist to point to streaming media (eg. the NASA TV windows media link from here http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html). When i double clicked on the playlist it worked fine locally and it played perfectly in VLC. But when i did it from the dreambox, it didn't steam?

If we could get this to work, i think it would be great. The dreambox community could develop a library of m3u's of straming channels and simply update them with a zip file into the directory structure that VLC uses.

Thanks for the plugin!

Does anyone know whether it is possible to make these work together? If so, how?

On the dm500 this program logs on port 31338 because i think this is the port stream that the PES stream is on. Does anyone know what (if any) port the PES stream is on the 7025 if i wanted to log it?

I was trying 8001 because that is the streaming video port but it connected but couldn't get any data.

Zitat

Originally posted by OoZooN
    sorry, nothing to configure. i can just set the flag before compiling.

Any idea who the person originally responsible for the code that you use is and how i find them? I've been trying to find a way to do this for years. As far as i can tell, the only problem is that all the default settings are for European services and can't be changed. SOMEONE must have written that code and can change it?

p.

Zitat

Originally posted by OoZooN
    mhw epg is activated in every of my cvs images.

IS there anyway for the user to configure it? I am in Australia and trying to get it working on Canal Caledonie which broadcasts its EPG on 11610 H 30000. Is the transponder, configuration, etc of where it gets the EPG from configurable anywhere? Can you make it so it can be?

I have no EPG for this service at all and it drives me mad.

thanks,

p.

Does anyone know if it is possible to configure the transponders and pids that the MHW EPG uses in Enigma2 in a config file or in the python code? Where do i find the code or program that reads the MHW EPG?

p.

Any news on this Homey? I am sure you have been busy with all your other great work on plugins but have you ever got on to this one at all?

This is the one last thing i am desperate for on the 7025. Specifically a better looking EPG (the pic above looks great) and also one that allows it to import XMLTV or CFE files for channels that do not transmit the EPG or where the DB can't read the EPG stream.

Even just a reader that could parse an XMLTV or CFE file into the existing dreambox EPG would help a lot.

p.