Posts by hussaino

HI,

First of all thank you very much for the great effort to keep our dreambox allive.

I have just one question not related to the new features in the image because I don't question your great work. What happen to the images 3.7, 3.8, 3.9?? Why did you jumb to 4.00??

I know that's a stupid question, but I hope I can get an answer?

HI,

Last week I have flashed my dreambox7025 with gemini2.2, the time was 14:45 I still remember that, I have changed the timezone to the one I use +3:00GMT, and am watching European channels, the time should be at least 2 hours less than my timezone, but with Gemini2.2 it shows 22:45, and in the epg it is also for the time of 22:45. I cannot set the time to my timezone.

WHAT'S THE BENEFIT OF USING TRANSPONDER TIME??
    HOW COULD THAT BE RIGHT??
    AND WHAT IS MY BENEFIT FROM THAT??

IT'S ALL MIX UP!!

IS THAT FAULT FROM DMM??

I REALLY DON'T KNOW~~!

CHEERS

Hi,

Also there is problem with the time, it is always set to universal time, even if I changed the time zone. I don't know what's the benifit of that, if I will get different epg for the current time.

HI,

What happen to the Online update? I can't donwload Gemini2 2.1.0-20070131 latest update. And there is no link to do manual update. Is there is something wrong with the blue panel download, or there is something wrong with the update.?

Cheers

HI,

I have flashed my dreambox with Gemini 2.10, and since then I get a rubbish in the Favourites menu, the favourite forlders is unreadable. Sometimes when I restart the dreambox, it shows the Favourites clearly, but just after while it goes to rubbish again, the attachment image clearly shows the problem that I got.

Hope to find a solution.

Cheers

Files

• grab.jpg

(115.55 kB, downloaded 137 times, last: )

I have tested the new image to check any new changes, but I was shocked we am no longer been able to play the recorded movies. When I select the movie to play, the play just appear and freeze, nothing on the screen.

Hope that can be correct.

Cheers

HI,

gutemine, I have already enabled dhcb, but still with no luck to get yweb.

Cheers

---------------------------------------

I have found the solution sorry guys.

Am using Outpost Firewall, and it appears that it blocks access to yweb, unlike weif. I have dissabled firewall and it works.

That firewall is really killing me.

Cheers

Hi,

I have tried to reboot neutrino <reboot dreambox>, by pressing the <blue> key and then selecting reboot box, dreambox reboot, I can see neutrino Da Vodka Xmas edition screen, I hear "Ooh those Russians", but then the system just stay there, it dosn't complete the boot. Is there is something I did wrong or there is a bug in that Option. When I switch the power Off and then back on again, the system boot normally.

And also I tried to log to the yWeb by entring the IP address of the dreambox as with the webIf, but I get nothing, I get "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" on Internet Explorer, and "The connection was reset" with firefox.

Help Please.

Cheers

I have already tried that, I have disassempled the the whole unit, check if there is a fault connection or something burnt in the unit, but found nothing.

Cheers

I will reprograme the reciever with the Origial image 2.1, and I will see the result, but this time I will use DreamUP, to load new Loader to the reciever and test the result.

Cheers

Thanks for sharing the information.

Is the LED can be replaced separately, or do I have to replace the whole LCD display panel?

Cheers

HI,

How to make bouquet in the CVS and Original images, I only can channels to the favourit, I cannot add bouquets to add channels too.

Cheers

That have nothing to do with the SCART cable, because am not using any, am using the normal vido audio cable, beside I have disconnected everything from the reciever,opened the reciever, disconnect the harddisk, connect the power and still the LCD keeps flicker, now it's just dim, only black, the blue color just gone.

NOTE: I got flicker LCD on the receiver, not the LCD TV. ;)

Cheers

HI,

First of all Merry Christmas and Happy Year To Everybody.

During the past few days am getting flicker LCD on my 7025, the receiver works just fine as normal, but the LCD keeps flicker for few minutes and then just dim, the blue color dim and the LCD goes to black, I still can see the clock and other information on the LCD. Is there is anything faulty in the receiver relating to that situation? Is there something that I can change in the LCD or just do I have to replace the hale LCD unit?

Note: That situation have nothing to do with the LCD settings, I have checked it all.

Please Help,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

HI,

Am using Gemini 1.9, and I have Samsung 80GB HD installed. I have faced this problem lately, If I chose a programe to record from EPG and put the dreambox on standby, It will record only 15-20 minutes or it will not record at all and it will stop. Before it was working great. I have reverted back to older gemini images with the same problem. I don't have multiboot installed at the moment, am not using a loop from dvb 1 to 2, just normal installation.

Plus If I am watching live programe and start the recording at the same time, it will works.

I have tried everything but reinitializing the hard disk....I don't want to use this option now.

Is there is anyway to solve that?

Cheers.

I have faced the same problem 2 hrs difference in the time, and tried your method, installed the plugin and run the command in shell, I get the following,

Why I get the year 2001 instead of 2006, I have checked the calendar and its todays date and year, I have recheck the offset its +03:00, but the time still different.

Cheers

Am using multiboot and have Gemini 1.7, whenever I want to record a programe I go to 1.7 set the time and it will at the exact time because there is no problem with the time settings. As I said before, I have faced this problem only with 1.8 and 1.9.

Cheers

HI,

I have faced this problem not only with Gemini 1.9, but also with 1.8. Gemini 1.7 was working fine.

I have set the my TimeZone to GMT+03:00 hrs, there are two areas listed that use the same timezone, I chose the one that I live in, and I check the clock, and everything working fine until I switch off the Dreambox. When powering it back, that time in the clock changes, it's not using GMT+03:00 although in the timezone the sity that I have chosed is still there, and I have to chose the second area to get the time back on again. That effect the timer that I have set for recording, and I have missed so many programes.

I have checked the bure CVS, like Oozoon and boxman, there is no problem at all with those. But I want to stick with Gemini, I want to find a solution for that.

I don't know if that problem has been mentioned before, but I hope I could find a solution.

Cheers

I have faced this problem with Gemini1.8 and 1.9, Gemini 1.7 Works great. The CVS timing works perfect too, but since Gemini 1.8 I had prlblem with timing. I have tried Colossum 1.3, the same problem too.

I have installed Multiboot 8.1, and now am using Gemini1.7 just for recording, because there is no problem with the time in this one.

Hope to find solution for that.

Cheers