Beiträge von tetra

Hey peeps!

I was wondering would it be too hard to get the LCD-display on 7025 to display a BIG clock instead of all the channel info and stuff? In my opinion, the channel info isn't readable at all when the box is farther away than 1.5m from my face. Channel info would still be accessible from the info-screen by hitting OK on the RC.

TIA
    /t

Zitat

Originally posted by highwayman
    any cardreader will want power.

i dont understand your 7025 comment, i released an evocamd/newcs combo that worked on 7025 with phoenix on the serial-port months ago on this forum.

maybe you should say what your trying to do.

You did so, but you removed the files after nobody didn't give any comments about them...

But nevertheless, I never got a infinity usb phoenix to work on 7025 no matter how the settings were configured....

So your files would be nice to try

Hey all!

Is there a way to release/open the serial-port on 7025 in order to use an external card-reader (Infinity USB Phoenix or a plain phoenix-reader).

In theory that should be possible, as there is a "special" version of newcs to use the infinity-readers hooked to a serial-port.

However, I never succeeded in getting it to work, neither with the Infinity nor with a plain serial-port hookable phoenix-reader. The LED meaning read-action on the readers blink once when firing up newcs and then after a short while newcs tells me about unknown cards, just as if newcs wouldn't get any information from the reader.

Also, while the reader is hooked up to the serial-port, the LED blinks if I ouput some random data to the device (/dev/tts/0).

If there is a solution to this, please help me out.

TIA
    /t

I have also problems getting an Infinity USB Phoenix to work with 7025, always get unknown card no matter how the parameters are in newcs.xml. If someone has an external reader working with the 7025, please help!

tia,
    /t

Maybe a plain FTA-receiver would suit your needs a bit better than a Dreambox 7025... Or at least try to write in _understandable_ english or german...

You need to use the setup wizard to get your configuration right, then use the scan-utility to get channels in your list.