Posts by eshare

Bluetooth is currently only available for Bluetooth remote and nothing else. Of course, in previous versions it was possible to connect Bluetooth audio to the panel, which is not available now.

Thank you for following me. I have been followed many times. Saying that it is not a problem for us, I wanted to be sure on your behalf

I tested all these ways and came to the conclusion of the installation. If there is really a problem from Gemini, we want the root to be solved, as it has not been a problem so far. I will send you more documents with different Iranian IPs for review soon. Thanks for the good Gemini team and your support

It still works for me, so I do not have a good document of this problem, but user reports are something else. I also checked that there is this problem on some IPs, while the problem is not from us. Thanks for following the managers and zombi

We always use the latest unstable image and Gemini is only installed on this item. We are aware of this, but for some time now it has not been installed and Gemini has not been downloaded from wiki.

This is a problem that has arisen recently. Install the latest Gemini version on the latest unstable version of the image.

Zombi For some time now, Iranian users of some IPs can not install Gemini, it is not possible to install with the command, and if the installation file is used, then the panel will not open to download them. This case is only possible with VPN and change of IP. We investigated this case through the local authorities. It is not a case in terms of filtering your IP from this side, so I said to raise the problem yourself, maybe a better way will be thought of. Considering that you have many users in Iran who have been good users of this panel for many years.

I do not always disable 6 and use 4. This problem has arisen recently. Zombi.

I followed it when loading files from media does not read from autofs which causes slow loading.

In recent versions of Gemini, the browser file is difficult to load or does not load at all and the device hangs. You check the reason for this problem, why the device falls asleep.

I solved the problem by converting the partition to mbr , but it still does not install these Android commands, but there is no problem with normal installation.

root@dreambox:/data/android# ./flash_all_sd.sh /dev/mmcblk1

Dreambox Android flash all sdcard script

Running from: /data/android

Umounting device...

Done

Partitioning /dev/mmcblk1 device...

Checking that no-one is using this disk right now ... OK

Disk /dev/mmcblk1: 29.8 GiB, 32010928128 bytes, 62521344 sectors

Units: sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes

Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes

I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes

Disklabel type: gpt

Disk identifier: 98832C78-0953-44C6-93B7-AB32BABB5228

Old situation:

Device Start End Sectors Size Type

/dev/mmcblk1p1 2048 62519295 62517248 29.8G Linux filesystem

>>> Created a new GPT disklabel (GUID: 0834F142-A255-42A7-97DB-22C4A2F28E1F).

/dev/mmcblk1p1: Failed to add partition: Invalid argument

Leaving.

root@dreambox:/data/android#

Hi Cepheus

Thanks for all information I managed to do everything as you said everything works fine but one question want to know does it usually takes long time for apps to loads or am I doing something wrong but when it loads everything is ok thinks like widget ( clock , weather ) and thing like

Everything has to do with the quality of the SD card.