Beiträge von idreamsat

Or he can just do himself a favor, and buy a legit dreambox, not a cheap fake clone made by some thieves .

Zitat

Originally posted by robin58 @ CloneBoxForNewbies
    Re: Expressions of Gemini - CAUTION !!
    Gemini's Official Movie: Das Bootloader

All what I need to say to you, politely, is to take your Clone Loving Canadian Ass back to your CloneBoxForNewbies board.

You people are so pathetic, when you start showing some decency & respect to the most who put time and hard work for the REAL dreambox, you then might get an answer, but certainly not from me.

Zitat

I have nothing to say to you but to ask you politely to take your Clone Loving Canadian Ass back to your CloneBoxForNewbies Clone Board.

You people are pathetic, when you have/show respect for people who put lots of time and hard work for the hobby, you, then, might get a descent answer from someone, but certainly not from me.

Zitat

I have nothing to say to you but to ask you politely to take your Clone Loving Canadian Ass back to your CloneBoxForNewbies Clone Board.

You people are pathetic, when you have/show respect for people who put lots of time and hard work for the hobby, you, then, might get a descent answer from someone, but certainly not from me.

Zitat

Originally posted by jimmyg959
    hi.. i have dm500s and it was working perfectly.... but sudenly some thing happened ,,,, now every time i start it the massege ( CAMD ID NOT FOUND) can you help me to solve this problem please..

thanks

jimmyg959

even though you posted this in the wrong place, and it this has nothing to do with the issue on hand, but here is your answer, you need to go to BluePanel, and re-select your EMU.

1- I never stated that what you mentioned that the new drivers are in the current CVS repository, I said it will be in future CVS, but it seems you, like all other Canadian clone lovers, love to put words in people's mouth, that they didn't say.

2- There is always a close relation between DMM and ihad, and there will always be. And I never said that to make myself look important or not, but again, these words of you, are the Canadian Clone Lovers way of disrespecting good people.

3- I am not a dealer for Dreambox, and I am certainley not a clone dealer, and since you do not know who I am or what I do, it is very stupid from you to judge my sense of business.

I guess I answered all your questions. Now, you can go back to your Clone Loving Board called CloneBoxForNewbies, where newbies are always flamed if they ask simple questions.

Zitat

Originally posted by passi007
    kitty: that´s definetly true!

It would not bring any new customers and it was awkward to write "adios amigo" - instead of a technical looking screen, just mentioning a software problem.
    THAT was the real mistake they made.

I am not sure about Europe, but here in the US, there is something called "Black Market" where you can buy stolen goods, dirt cheap, but if you get caught with such goods, you will face a criminal charge as the thief who stole it. Buying Stolen Property is the same as Stealing, hope you get my point.

Not sure what do you mean by "The inference right there....", if "there" means your canadian "CloneBoxForNewbies" clone board/clone dealers, then, I guess go discuss that issue with them not here. Read my signature, and go post a new thread at your canadian "CloneBoxForNewbies" clone board/clone dealers, to let their "wanna be coders" start doing something about their be-loved clones.

Sincerely,
    Adios Amigo

Not sure what do you mean by "The inference right there....", if "there" means your canadian "CloneboxForNewbies" clone board/clone dealers, then, I guess go discuss that issue with them not here. Read my signature, and go post a new thread at your canadian "CloneboxForNewbies" clone board/clone dealers, to let their "wanna be coders" start doing something about their be-loved clones.

Sincerely,
    Adios Amigo

Zitat

Originally posted by heyhey
    I think that Dream Multimedia are a bunch of hypocrits. They create a product which has been designed for card sharing which in effect is piracy. Also Gemini create an image which is designed along the same lines and then they have the gall to time bomb peoples DM500's becasue they feel they have the more legal of a product which is used for illegal purposes!

it is either you are a clone dealer about to go out of business, and afraid of getting caught, or a cheap person who bought a clone knowing what he is getting to save himself some money. Either way, I don't think you belong here, so do yourself a favor, and just get busy JTaging your cheap clone, and make sure you find a legal boot loader to use.

I honestly feel sorry for you m8, and I recommend good mental therapy. I wonder what do you do for living? let us assume you are a school teacher, married with 2 kids, and living in an apartment building that house 10 more families.

I would like you to see how many people in your apartment building without jobs, and can not find jobs. Also find out how many are working for very low wages. then ask yourself how come this is hapening and why?

Because of SOB patent/patent pending thievs who steel ideas/innovations and replicate it then export it to where you live and sell it very cheap. This hurts the company that makes the original product and they first start by reducing work force, then probably going out of business.

Now, think of how many very cheap and crapy products like toys, watches, electronic gadgets, pure garbage is being sold to you and your kids.

Last year, over 400 people were killed in the US because of illegal and faulty imitation of chinese made michelin tires. Also, lots of TV reports about bad toys that actually hurt lots of babies.

So, you, by buying a dreambox clone, because you wanted to save some money, are helping pure trash to ruin your life, your family, your neighbor's life, and your countries economy.

Now, look at what you are saying about the best thing that ever happened to the Dreambox, The Gemini Project. First of all, we, real dreambox owners, are very happy that this is taking place. why, because it is protecting the company that gave us this hobby. Also, all what this did to your cheap clone, was wiping out the boot loader, no physical damage happened to your cheap clone. So, if you bought your box knowing that it was a clone, I am sorry to say that you deserve it, and if you were scammed by a SOB and bought the box not knowing it was a clone, then I recommend you go to your local police station.

best of luck to you m8.

are you kidding me? If you bought a clone thinking you are buying a legit dreambox, then you are a victim of fraud, go report whoever sold you the unit to your local police. This is the i-have-a-dreambox.com support board, it is not i-have-a-clone.com, you are on the wrong board m8. :grinning_squinting_face:

Fake people always have a fake life, a fake Rolex, a fake Sony, and a fake Dreambox, so, why don't you take your fake comments/links away from here.

Zitat

Originally posted by updatelee
    its really easy to see if you have a clone or not. install gemini. it'll tell you. lol

I am just wondering why waist your time and bother with all this since Gemini is not your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th choice of images on your legit Dreambox, as you stated somewhere else.

Zitat

Originally posted by nurusz
    They are writing about some kind of virus or timed bomb which try to detect the proper DM500 and if it's fake then the device will be destroyed.
    If that true then I think that it’s some kind of terrorism and it‘s not legally and not because I have a fake one.

no, it is not terrorism, it is an anti-theft movement that should of taken place long time ago.

Zitat

Originally posted by freon
    NO - I want my 170 euros back from you!
    I want my clone box and if GP is free image I want it on MY clone box!

hehehe, what is holding you m8, go ahead and flash it to your box. remember that your clone will be out of warranty since you don't have the factory image in flash, and please, when you do, don't come here winning and crying, go cry to the dealer that sold you that trash.

the best thing to do is to follow the DMM link you posted, and see if any of the differences mentioned are true. You can also try to flash and see if it works. and since you said the dealer that sold you the box is a good dealer, I am sure you will not have a problem going back to him if needed.

Zitat

Originally posted by hispasat1
    Vip status gives u a freedom to hurt newbies

thx to the similar answers, english corner has been poorly visited

I am just wondering if I know you from some where in NA, because your style is very familiar. Anyway, you started another thread related to the same thing, and you didn't like the answers you got. I am just wondering why do you care if you listed a dm7020 as the box you own. the DM7020 never been cloned, so why in the world would you start a thread related to clones?!!!!!!!!!