Beiträge von scipion

That's what I have in mind but it didn't work as I wanted.

Let me explain what I want to do:
    I want to switch 'on' the parental code for some channels during a given timeframe.
    I have 2 files blacklist.empty and another blacklist.channels and set a cron job to copy the right file to blacklist.

The only problem is that this is not taken in account unless you restart enigma2.
    So I was thinking of a plugin that calls the same function 'reload blacklist' available from the parental control screen.

I hope this helps.

Hello -
    I am failing to make this DVB-T stick work on my DM500HD and still getting the error:

root@dm500hd:/usr/script# usbtuner
    open device /dev/dvb/adapter1/frontend0
    failed to open frontend: No such file or directory

Although the drivers are installed and the stick seems to be recognized by the DM.

root@dm500hd:/usr/script# usbtnrsetup.sh check_status
    Hauppauge Nova-TD Stick (52009): <OK>

root@dm500hd:/usr/script# lsusb
    Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
    Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
    Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
    Bus 004 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
    Bus 001 Device 002: ID 05e3:0736 Genesys Logic, Inc. microSD Reader/Writer
    Bus 001 Device 003: ID 2040:5200 Hauppauge Laser Printer

I have a an usb-board card with an internal port on which I installed an SD card (with 2 partitions) one used for /usr (flash expander) and the second partition is used for recording when using timeshift.
    As you can see in the result of mount :
    none on /proc/bus/usb type usbfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
    /dev/disk/by-uuid/4cafee57-8760-4653-bfbf-9ca7ce370826 on /media/hdd type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,barrier=1,data=writeback)
    /dev/disk/by-uuid/c32e0b34-8d30-476a-861f-dc1cc81b63a9 on /usr type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,barrier=1,data=writeback)
    /dev/sdb1 on /media/usb1 type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,barrier=1,data=writeback)

I plugged the tuner stick on the external port.
    Any help please?

Thanks.

Hello - I have ordered one with the USB cable and I guess I will receive it soon.

Can someone please confirm it is easy to install?

Is there any additional configuration to do in order to make it recognized by the dreambox? if no what wil be the path for the internal usb key.

Thanks for your help!