Posts by mamad_hv

The configuration looks good, doesn't it? I don't know what your problem is. A ready configuration for YOUR wishes will not exist.

If you only want to get the picon displayed, then L4L is overdone. For this there are better suited skins or (LCD-Skin) -plugins like DisplaySkin .....

thank you Is the DidplaySkin plugin better than the lcd4linux plugin? I unzipped that config and put the files in the etc / enigma path and then enabled the lcd4linux plugin but nothing was displayed on the LCD. Could it be due to interference with the matrix skin? I installed the skin first and then the plugin.

@magnum1795
    thanks
    I have three questions
    1) for image base enigma2 Use the gemini project or cvs + gp4?

2) Do you need to install g.boot or Android first?

3) There is an error installing Android
    This command gives an error
    /flash_all_sd.sh/dev/mmcblk1

@Magnum1795
    thank you.may image is cvs + gp4 Is my image correct or should I install the gemini image?

Format SD card with fat32? Insert SD card from the beginning of installation?

Hi. Please help fully so that I can install Android too. I have a 16GB SD card.format fat 32.Please explain all the steps you did.I went in the normal way but it did not install

Hi, Master. This command gives an error
    /flash_all_sd.sh / dev / mmcblk1

my image is cvs+gp4 Is my image correct or should I install the gemini image

Hi. Please help fully so that I can install Android too. I have a 16GB SD card.format fat 32.Please explain all the steps you did.I went in the normal way but it didn't install.

Hi dear friend.
    After installing Android on sdcard we need to remove it to boot again with DMM image.
    Then insert the sdcard again and install the g.boot plugin.
    Does removing and inserting sdcard not make Android clear from sdcard?

Originally posted by scatchy
    teach me master :D

like stated in the first post, file has to be copied to root dir, i.e. "/" (not "/tmp")

no mount needed

Hello.
    After downloading Android Copy to tmp or root?
    I finally want to use the gboot plugin. please help.

Originally posted by emanuel
    copy to /tmp
    follow first post (normal install).

Thank you, Master.
    Just file android9-sdcard_09202019.tar.gz Copy in tmp?
    Before copying to tmp insert the sdcard and mount it?

Master, please give a more detailed explanation.
    To install Android I need to open the android file with the tar.gz extension and then copy it to sdcard?
    I didn't understand how to install. Should I download and copy files to sdcard? Or should I unzip it after downloading then copy it to sdcard and hit those telnet commands Or does it have automatic Talent commands installed?
    Should sdcard be mounted?