Posts by adrik

Originally posted by gabriello
    Does this plugin work for my dreambox?

dm800 gemini5.1

Since Youtube changed to API v3, this plugin will NOT work on any OE 2.0 image, including your DM8000.
    It now only works for OE 2.2 (DM820HD and DM7080HD).
    You will need to find a 'hacked' version of the new plugins.
    Google for the fairbird version?

Wann die DM8000 einfriert, kann ich noch mit telnet einloggen.
    Top zeigt cpu 97% idle, loadav 1.02, 5.5 Mb speicher frei und kein swap vonn 128 Mb im gebrauch.
    Es dauert 20-30 sekunden biss die box am FB reagiert.
    Neu starten und alles is wieder normal fur ungefehr eine tage.

Originally posted by lavemetoo

thank you for this information. I have never looked onto the channel time, but if this is the case then ritzMo has to fix.
    Do you know how big the difference must be to reproduce this bug?

I don't know exactly how large, but I think EPGRefresh internally uses minute resolution.
    So any offset larger than 1 minute would probably cause a problem.

Adri.

EPGRefresh seems to have a bug, which causes it to abort or skip channels, when the transpondertime of 1 channel is to far behind or ahead of the transpondertime on other channels.
    This also explains why EPGRefresh stays on 1 channel for 5 minutes, when you have programmed only 30 seconds.

Originally posted by Kerni
    it's a skin error

the widget name="Timer selection" should be widget name="timerlist"

i'll fix it in cvs

Kerni,

Thanks for your quick reply.
    Let me know when and where I can download the fixed CVS version.
    Or can I make the following change on line 2205 of skin.xml:

Code
    <widget name="timerlist" position="70,115" size="700,500"scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" transparent="1" />

Adri.

Kerni,

I use the CVS version 20100319 for DM8000 from http://www.dreamboxupdate.com with OpenPLI.
    I love the new skin and nearly everything works fine, except when I want to cancel a running recording.
    I press the red 'record' button and select 1 to cancel the current recording. Enigma crashes with the following log:

Could this be an error in HD1R2 skin or due to changes in the OpenPLI image?

Thanks,

Adri.

Originally posted by shamann

I need 3 files: menu.py, infobargenerics.py and image-version, if you send me these files, I will be able to add the support for dm8000 (OpenPLi)

Shamann,

I can send you the .py files, but what do you mean by image version?
    OpenPLI for the DM8000 is simular to the version for the DM800.
    There is not specific version, it gets daily builds, which are available for download/update.
    Do you mean the image version shown under 'Menu - Information - About'?

Adri.

Install of HD Glass 13 2.6 mipsel failed on my DM8000 with OpenPLI.
    'No support image found!'. DM800 with OpenPLI is supported.
    Is there any reason why it doesn't install on a DM8000 or why it would not work?
    I tried HD Glass 11 before and really liked it. I would love to try the last version.

Adri.

I rebooted my dreambox 8000 using the restart option in enigma, but now it hangs on the first stage bootloader message 'power by dream multimedia'.
    I don't get the second stage boot message 'DCHP/boot vmlinux.gz', and when I press the 'down' button, I don't ever get the 'STOP' message either to flash a new image.
    Does this mean my second stage bootloader is corrupt?
    How can I receover from this?

Thanks,

Adri.

Originally posted by aber-nu

es soll auch Leute geben, die nicht wissen wie es geht, oder die sich einfach nicht die Arbeit machen wollen ;)

Ein tarbal ist einfacher zum installieren.
    Eine IPK wurde nog besser sein!

Adri.

Originally posted by shamann
    cause your image is not up to date with last updates from DMM, copy attached files to dream and all will be OK

Thanks for the quick response.

I will update and try again.

Adri.

Hi,

I really like this skin.
    I am using hd_glass8b on Pli Jade 3, enigma from 13-09-2009 and everything looks great.
    Only when I go into 'Main Menu' - 'Setup' - 'System' and select any option, enigma2 crashes with the error 'key_red was not found in screen Setup'.
    Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

This is the full crashlog:

Originally posted by cepheus
    Da bist du nicht einmal 100% mit dem Gemini 4.60 vertraut, und möchte eine neue Version? :P

Ein wichtige fix is das MHW Epg for die Niederlandische Canal+!
    In Gemini 4.60 functioniert das nicht mehr!
    Ein fix is glaub ich jezt in CVS fur Enigma 1.

Adri.

Originally posted by pcd
    YoutubeplayerE1a should be ok for dm500, 5600 or 7000, but I have only checked with the 5620 for this range of boxes.

Some users have reported this half picture problem with the 7000 and 7020, but others say it is ok. Have you tried to download from the Gemini blue panel ? They have probably tested more generally.

Cheers, pcd.

I tried both installing the plugin myself and downloading via Gemini blue panel an a DM7000.
    Both time I have the same problems with half screen and playing only 10 seconds.

Adri.

I have tried using the plugin on my DM7000, running GP 4.6 and my PC running VLC 0.8.6a.
    When I select a youtube video, I get the buffering messages.
    Then the video shows on the left half of the screen, the right half stays black and I have no sound.
    After about 10 seconds, the playback stops and I get the buffering message again for about 10 seconds.
    This loop continues forever!

Does anyone have the plugin working on a DM7000?

Thanks,

Adri.