I don't know where to post this, so I am posting it here and hope a moderator will move it to its correct place. The STBManager program includes a file manager between the STB and a PC as well as powerfull, synchronised scripting between a Windows PC and the STB. Features include:
1. Powerfull synchronised scripting of operations on PC and STB including file transfers, telnet commands, file selection and conditional statements.
2. Filemanager for copying files/directories between PC and STB.
3. STB/PC file editor that maintains linefeed/carriage return integrity of edited files.
4. Filemanager allows allows setting file attributes, renaming, viewing and editing using right mouse button.
5. Scripts can include help text that is displayed when single clicking on script name.
6. Multiple STB support (can be different types of STB but must be Linux based).
7. Manual included for writing scripts.
8, Includes BouquetWizard 3 and button to run it.
9. Includes a favourite WebSite facility.
Please let me know if there are any additional features you would like to be included in the program.
Report bugs/problems on this thread where I will pick them up and fix/advise.
1. THAT the Microsoft VCREDIST has to be installed.
2. Scripts (*.tms files) must be in the same directory as the STBManager is run from.