Beiträge von KAMSAT10

Hello,
    dhwz, Could you please give more info? What is the restriction for using librtmp1 on dreambox? Isn't it a higher version of liprtmp0? I know that the rtmpdump_2.4.bb will make the liprtmp0 package in OE2.0, but i don't know the differences!

Hello,

Nobody28, thanks to you and your colleges for your efforts.
    Regarding the rtmp1 package, there is an error issue with Dreambox when it is installed due to post install script which is not compatible with OE2.0 for Dreambox.

Code
    Collected errors:
    * pkg_run_script: package "librtmp1" postinst script returned status 1.
    * opkg_configure: librtmp1.postinst returned 1.

i know that you are not using Dreambox, but this can be avoided by just using a correct post install routine for lib packages as used for OE1.6 and Pli based Images in your download page, of course it has no functionality issue but it is an annoying issue when you update or install a plugin, the correct routine script according the OE1.6 could be:

Bash
    #!/bin/sh
    if [ x"$D" = "x" ]; then
    	if [ -e /etc/ld.so.conf ]; then
    		[ -x /sbin/ldconfig ] && /sbin/ldconfig
    	fi
    fi

I have repacked this which hopefully should work with no problem on all receivers for enigma2.

for your information the ldconfig is nomore used for updating the lib cache in OE2.0 on Dreambox lib packages with post install script.

Ciao

Edit: I correct myself, as understood from Dhwz and Dreamboxco, the liprtmp1 is not used on Dreambox and indeed librtmp0 is needed, but however the attached package could still be used for upgrading purpose of iptv plugin if you wish.

Hello,

If i have understood well, it is possible with his Multiswitch 9/4 to have such a configuration. This Multiswitch has two LNB ports A and B which each consists of 4 (H/h, H/v, L/h, L/v) Band/Polarity connections for 4 user/receiver connection.
    At most it is possible to have 8 Satellite/LNB connection with this Multiswitch but for receiving only certain Band/polarity for each Satellite/LNB, corresponding to their connection.
    in his config the Eutel Sat W3 is connected to port A Low band (L/h, L/v) and Astra to port A High band (H/h, H/v) and Turk sat to port B ((H/h, H/v, L/h, L/v).
    And on the user side each receiver is configured to have Eutel Sat W3 and Astra on disecq A and Turk Sat on disecq B.
    This way he receives only certain bands of each satellite according to his connection on port A.

Zitat

Originally posted by KAMSAT10
    Hello,

Thank you for your nice skin and themes.xml. It seems with font theme "thin" the Date in infobar is little bit big and hence not being readable, i had to change the font size to 18 to have it displayed well. It is my Favorite font for one of my applications.

I reply myself. It seems this happens only on Wednesdays, that is strange, probably not uniform letter size for this font!

Hello,

Thank you for your nice skin and themes.xml. It seems with font theme "thin" the Date in infobar is little bit big and hence not being readable, i had to change the font size to 18 to have it displayed well. It is my Favorite font for one of my applications.

Hi,
    Glimpser

If you are still looking for a solution try this.
    Do an update and then install latest geminipptpvpn from addon.
    Do the setup on client and start the connection, then after the connection established, you must do a further step to pass your traffic through the tunnel. For this you must telnet or use a shell script to route your traffic through ppp0 character device with assigned domain of your remote network, for your case i assume you want to pass all your traffic through pptp tunnel, so simply create a file in /etc/ppp/ip-up.d with following content:

Bash
    #!/bin/sh
    route add -net 0.0.0.0/0 dev ppp0

and don't forget to give execution attribute to it.

I have tested it and is working for me, if you don't use the gp32 then you must fulfill all the dependencies and some extra manipulations of files manually so thanks to the gemini team.

Hi,

Bschaar, you are 100% correct.
    ni_hao, thanks for the Refs.
    Glimpser:
    As Bschaar says, it is better to wait for DMM solution but meanwhile we can manage the epg issue with some temporary solutions as one approach which already has been discussed is Lowfat or Dumbo, and another approach which i use is enigma2 on pc (openplipc). i have addapted the Rytec-Xmltv plugin to it and get epg.dat by it from pc and put it into the box.
    There might be other approaches as well, but i am not aware of it and hope people could share theirs here if there are some.

Regards

Hi,

I use dm500hd+Oozoon+gp3.2 on Dumbo, your DVB Time plugin causes green screen with following Error:

That plugin works fine on other skins.

There has been some recent changes into the oe2.0 in this regard, do opkg update && opkg upgrade also take into account this as well.

Zitat

Wlan: some wlan drivers need a long time to get an ip, lets wait after activation

Ok, i see what is your problem, as Gutemine stated follow space ( tab ) rule in your code. It means in the above code use "Tab" key to have spaces before "os.system(*)" line and the same before "return[*]".

Hi, But it is working for me as pointed out in my former post.

import os
    from Plugins.Plugin import PluginDescriptor

def main(session, **kwargs):
    os.system("/usr/script/test.sh")
    def Plugins(**kwargs):
    return [PluginDescriptor(name = "Mytest", description = "For testing", where = [PluginDescriptor.WHERE_PLUGINMENU, PluginDescriptor.WHERE_EXTENSIONSMENU], fnc=main)]

My test.sh is :

#!/bin/sh
    mkdir /tmp/new

Executing Mytest in menu plugin creats the "new" directory in /tmp without errors, of course in this way you will see no action on the screen.
    Mybe you are doing something wrong!

Regards,
    Kam10

Hi,
    You must do it in this way:

from Plugins.Plugin import PluginDescriptor
    import os

def main(session, **kwargs):
    os.system("/usr/script/something.sh")

def Plugins(**kwargs):
    return [PluginDescriptor(name=_("something"), description=_("somebody"),
    where=[PluginDescriptor.WHERE_PLUGINMENU], icon="plugin.png", fnc = main)]

Regards,
    Kam10

Hi,
    To make it work for me on dm500hd, i did these changes to the ipkserver.sh file:

Code
    if [ `cat $FEED | grep http://127.0.0.1/hdd/ipkserver | wc -l` -eq 0 ]; then
       echo "local ipkserver added to feed"
       cat /etc/ipkg/ipkserver-feed.conf
       echo "src/gz localipkserver http://127.0.0.1/hdd/ipkserver" > /etc/ipkg/ipkserver-feed.conf
    else
       echo "local ipkserver already included in feed"
    fi

Then i had the feed and could see my ipkserver with packet management.

Thanks+Regards
    Kam10

GuteMine
    First best wishes for 2011.
    as you could see the basic installation is Ok. but the post installation did not succeed.

After going through ba.sh I understood the PATH is lacking some paths after garbing the line from profile, hence i did the following and went through the instruction written in ba.sh for different postinstall stages manually to accomplish the task. Afterward i could login through the telnet to debian which was not possible at first stage.

Code
    PATH="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games"
    LANGUAGE=en_US.UTF-8 
    LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8 
    LANG=en_US.UTF-8
    export LANGUAGE LC_ALL LANG

I saw another report in this regard here so it means probably a common problem for every one

Thanks + Regards
    Kam10

Hi,
    For me (dm500hd) also the Keyboard dose not work for tuxterm, even it dose not work with this enigma2 environment, but if i boot with other image with the same Keyboard, i see the reaction of booted image to some keys at least, which is not seen in former case.
    So as a conclusion i think it is not the issue of tuxterm but may be for the new environment.......

Regards,
    Kam10

P.S. since i do not know German i hope i have understood your points and i am in right track :winking_face:

Edit: After reading comments about the tuxterm oe 1.6, i should correct my self, so kindly please ignore the above statements.