Beiträge von vladojko

I have feeling some people are gonna pay big fat fines, and some of you will end up behind the bars. That's what happen when you steal from others (pay tv providers), copy others and then claim you have develop it on your own (dreambox is copy of dbox2, enigma is coming from dbox2 too, BIOS is also based on OpenBIOS so it is also licenced by GPL and free to use by anyone). I already imagine the big boss of DMM nailed in Cologne prison by some black inmate :) he he he

Well, DMM will soon see how smart their move was, when the sales even further decline. Hope they soon put lock on their door, and their directors are locked behind the bars for promoting pay tv piracy and creating and spreading computer viruses. The hypocrite company is stealing from others, hiding behing the holes in the law and use them to produce pirate-heaven-box, because nobody can punish them. But, that will not last forever. And Homey, your name sounds like you are homo - I appologize to all gay people for insulting them by comparing them to you.

Well they showed very well how incapable they are to do the proper engineering. It is much easier destroying other people's property then make something. While all other vendors have their HD receivers alrady for months, we are just hearing announcements and postponings of their 800/8000 boxes. Who needs them anyway... I am going now for IPBOX 9000, at least they do not make viruses.

For your info:

1. I have real dreambox - the first series 7000 (so I am one of the ancient customers)
    2. I do not have clone, and I am not affected with this brainless action
    3. I will never again buy anything from the company who is developing viruses targeting their own customers. They should take a legal action against producers and importers of these boxes, and not take the justice in their own hands. On top of that, the dreambox is product entirerly dedicated to the piracy - it is ment to be used with emulators, cardsharing, etc, in order to enable watching pay tv without legal subscription. That way DMM is taking away the customers of pay-tv operators, reducing their profit, and get people loosing their jobs. Can you imagine that pay tv operators (for example sky) make emulator that descramble their services, and put the timebomb inside, and kills all dreamboxes around (legal and clones)? I imagine you would not laugh anymore, like you do now.

I do not think that anybody will again break their neck to get gemini image (with lower case g). People who take the sword in their hands, usually get killed by the same sword, remember that. I do not think that making destructive computer viruses is allowed in Germany or EU, and you might have lot of troubles for your action. Nobody here is crying for the spilt milk, but just showing how miserable are the people responsible for this action.

If somebody is using or selling clones, it is not legal, of course. But it is much worse what IHAD (yes, they) and DMM did - they took justice in their own hands. Guys, you could also take a guns and start walking into the houses of clones owners, and simply shoot them. There is no difference. And everyone supporting this action is just an idiot or stupid asshole without brain.

this statement is another bunch of lies... you think we are morons? how many times before this you have got the binary driver from DM to be used exclusively in your image? you knew very well that this is something nasty, and before using it and spoiling your hard earned reputation you should think twice. if you had any brain to thik with...

I do not have DM 500, I have original DM 7000, and I am not affected by this issue. Anyway, I will never again buy another product of DM, or use Gemini image in my box. You simply do not deserve it, with all your dirtyness and ignorance you have shown. Also, all my friends who want to buy dreambox I will advice to buy IPBOX, or something similiar.