Beiträge von Loranzo

Yes something is missing and guess this is very low priority for this team as it hasn't worked for a while.

Use *ewnigm* image, there the podcast plugin works :)

Thanks for the explanation :)

Hey,

Have some AVI video from a Panasonic Mini DV camcorder but even my dm8000 should support AVI a pop up box comes up when I try to play the files that a DV (Digital Video) plugin is missing. Where do I find this plugin ?

Hi,

Can somebody explain why this plugin is shown as being downloaded and installed via Plugin browser in GP3 but fails. After restart this plugin shown in plugin list as NOT installed !!

Zitat

Originally posted by violonist
    is das moglich subtitleplayer fur films 3D?

That is easy if you play back over / under 3D but more of a problem with side by side 3D. Would love to have something good for side by side :)

Interesting new way to go :)

Started to pull out my hair here, cannot get my dm8000 to connect with my Fritz 7270. Installed the iCVS and blue panel over LAN but WLAN just doesn't work.

Some new stuff I am missing here ?

Hi,

I have run into a problem with subtitles when playing side by side mkv 3D's on my dm8000. Over and under 3D files are no problem but side by side is more difficult as you have to align the subtitles to the right or left half of the screen.

I have found a way of doing that when using .ass subtitle files but it looks like the Dreambox doesn't support ass subtitles. Is that correct ?

Zitat

Original von SadButTrue
    das device mit dem gerätemanager auf namen hdd label´n und gut ists :winking_face:

Hi,

I have the same problem, and I don't quit understand the solution mentioned here in German. Should I make a new label for the harddisk in the device manager ? I guess the hdd is adefault labeled "hdd" ?, should it be a new different label ?

Hey,

This plugin worked well on OE 1.5. The version for OE 1.6 installs okay but shows special letters (æ,ø and å) uncorrectly. They look like Croatian letters.

Guess I have to go back to Drtic !

The folder podcast is even not in etc !!!!! Have the plugin working on GP5.0 but there is no podcast folder in ect !!!!

Hi,

First of all thanks for the new GP5.0 :)

I have changed the text color to white but wonder how to make the distance between the subtitle lines smaller.
    When 2 lines are shown the upper line is almost in the center of the screen ! Would like it closer to the bottom or right above the lower line.
    Is it possible ?

Thanks and best regards
    Loranzo