Beiträge von giogabber

Hi all, and thanks for this software :winking_face:
    i'm a VDR user and i use the export bouquets option whit my script to convert dreambox channel list into VDR format, if i export a list with also the terrestrial channel i can't see them into the txt.

what can be made?

Bye

Hi all and many tnx for made this wonderful image
    Now i want to ask you for integrate into this image a great tool like openvpn, i've tested it with another image but i don't like sf image it hang tha lan communication with a timeout can u insert openvpn or hamachi tool in the next image??? Many many tnx for all

Hi all and many tnx for made this wonderful image :winking_face:
    Now i want to ask you for integrate into this image a great tool like openvpn, i've tested it with another image but i don't like sf image :face_with_tongue: it hang tha lan communication with a timeout :frowning_face: can u insert openvpn or hamachi tool in the next image??? Many many tnx for all :winking_face:

Hi all, i use gbox and i've a problem with gemini ... when the gbox start, don't start correct, i can use only my crd but not the cs ... i can use cs only if i run from telnet gbox executable file ... why this?
    BYE